Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+13
Intoxication
therio05
doomsday
Naked
Sandyman
44bottles
UnknownMage
herkey23
IMissYouShowStar2
JackTheBaws
__Heather__
JackMike16
thek826
17 posters

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted)

thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 3 Empty OMG WTF OMGITSJOHN98 AND PUDGE

Post by thek826 Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Proof of omgitsjohn98 and pudge's griefs:

I took 7 screenshots and decided that that's too many to try and place into one reply. Here is the album specifically made for their griefs: https://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa452/thek826/omgitsjohn98%20and%20pudge%20griefs/

Results:

On account of pudge griefing around 2,000 (no, that's not a typo, he literally griefed about two thousand blocks) and omgitsjohn98 griefing around 400 blocks, they were both ebanned, ip banned and their griefs (at the expense of major lag for about 5 minutes) were rolled back. Furthermore, they will not be allowed ban appeals because:
    A) They have already been banned apparently, which means they used their second chances up
    B) They have griefed more blocks than xBrandonboothx's and Dokiloki6's total griefs combined.
    therio05

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 3 Empty they didn't do that

Post by therio05 Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:27 am

hello thek826 they didn't grief this. You might think that i'm wrong but pudge has an older brother and hacked into both of their accountsand griefed the stuff. If u want to no how i no this it's because no.1 I no them both in real life and the y r my good friends and no.2 his brother also hacked my account and got me banned as well. The person that u want to ban is krst123.

Paul
    herkey23
    herkey23

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted)

Post by herkey23 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:05 am

Likely story it's still your fault
    herkey23
    herkey23

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted)

You don't know how much crap we get from other players saying someone hacked into my account and got me banned.
    herkey23
    herkey23

Why did he have access to your account in the first place?
    herkey23
    herkey23

Post by herkey23 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:06 am

If you didnt want him screwing anything up you wouldnt have let him play on your account and how is it possible that both you brothers logged on and griefed to gethter to get you guys banned
    herkey23
    herkey23

Post by herkey23 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:07 am

Im denying this but if anyone elses has a better idea go ahead
    Intoxication
    Intoxication
    Moderator+

Post by Intoxication Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:47 pm

You could just edit it in, instead of making four extra posts.

Last edited by Intoxication on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OCD)
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:56 pm

therio05 wrote:hello thek826 they didn't grief this. You might think that i'm wrong but pudge has an older brother and hacked into both of their accountsand griefed the stuff. If u want to no how i no this it's because no.1 I no them both in real life and the y r my good friends and no.2 his brother also hacked my account and got me banned as well. The person that u want to ban is krst123.

Paul

Sorry, that simply is not an acceptable excuse. Around 95% of people try to use the excuse that "My bro did it! My sis did it! No, it was my friend!" Look, if Pudge told his brother his password, then that's his fault. He is not being unbanned.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 3 Empty fredx4

Post by thek826 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Proof of your ban fredx4:

Spoiler:

SERIOUSLY? How do you have time to grief more than one thousand blocks? In the amount of time you spent griefing 1000+ blocks, you could have burned about 750 calories by exercising -_-

Results:
    Your grief was rolled back, you were ebanned, and ip banned. Furthermore, you will not be allowed ban appeals because you have griefed more than 1000 blocks (ban appeals are accepted provided you have griefed less than 750 blocks, but you have griefed more than that).
    herkey23
    herkey23

Post by herkey23 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Agreed with thek on the post before this
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:44 pm

herkey23 wrote:Likely story it's still your fault

he isn't the person that was banned lol. he's talking about these people he knows irl
    Zeno
    Zeno

Post by Zeno Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Sorry but i'm not going to spend my time making a picture just because if we ban someone, that's a waste of time, their is so many griefers, don't make it more complicated then it is >_<
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 3 Empty THANK GOD, A MUCH LESS SERIOUS GRIEF

Post by thek826 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Proof of your ban mehrabcool:
    Spoiler:
    Results:
    You were ]ebanned and your grief was rolledback.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Zeno wrote:Sorry but i'm not going to spend my time making a picture just because if we ban someone, that's a waste of time, their is so many griefers, don't make it more complicated then it is >_<

The main purpose of this is so we can see a reason why someone was banned, rather than having to ask 13 people if they banned x person.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:20 pm

therio05 wrote:hello thek826 they didn't grief this. You might think that i'm wrong but pudge has an older brother and hacked into both of their accountsand griefed the stuff. If u want to no how i no this it's because no.1 I no them both in real life and the y r my good friends and no.2 his brother also hacked my account and got me banned as well. The person that u want to ban is krst123.

Paul

What's funny is that they both had different IP addresses, and they both only had one IP address for themself. While it makes sense that pudge would only have one IP, it doesn't make sense that omgitsjohn only had one IP. If his brother had hacked omgitsjohn98 and pudge, omgitsjohn98 should have shared at least one IP with Pudge. Want proof? I can post it right here:

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 3 2011-12-13_171711

Lying to staff huh?
    herkey23
    herkey23

Post by herkey23 Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:46 pm

How do you get those ip's like that /Whois doesnt work
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:50 pm

herkey23 wrote:How do you get those ip's like that /Whois doesnt work

/ehistory [player]
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Zeno wrote:Sorry but i'm not going to spend my time making a picture just because if we ban someone, that's a waste of time, their is so many griefers, don't make it more complicated then it is >_<

If you don't post their grief proof, but they griefed big time, don't be surprised if they are unbanned within 24 hours of a ban appeal. Just saying.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Proof of your grief itachi:

Spoiler:

Result:
    You have been banned and your grief was rolled back.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Quantum
    Quantum
    Moderator+

Post by Quantum Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 pm

-.- -.- -.-
    He posted that comment on 31st December..
    Ur telling him to make an appeal now? n00000b Razz Razz Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:43 pm