Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+13
Intoxication
therio05
doomsday
Naked
Sandyman
44bottles
UnknownMage
herkey23
IMissYouShowStar2
JackTheBaws
__Heather__
JackMike16
thek826
17 posters

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted)

Anonymous

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:48 am

herkey23 wrote:Reny56 was banned for a 2nd time today https://i.imgur.com/VPqoy.jpg He has been on non-stop as a different names like "Herkhasapussy" and "herkisajerk" All because I banned him for the reasons above hes been warned about his but will not stop logging in as different IGN's we need to get his IP so he can stop spamming the server at one point he threatened to crash the server.

Uhm,
    /IPban
    Nuff said.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted)

Post by thek826 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:08 pm

ShowStar2 wrote:
    herkey23 wrote:Reny56 was banned for a 2nd time today https://i.imgur.com/VPqoy.jpg He has been on non-stop as a different names like "Herkhasapussy" and "herkisajerk" All because I banned him for the reasons above hes been warned about his but will not stop logging in as different IGN's we need to get his IP so he can stop spamming the server at one point he threatened to crash the server.

Uhm,
    /IPban
    Nuff said.

nah, that's not even a command. It's /banip Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:10 pm

thek826 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

Uhm,
    /IPban
    Nuff said.

nah, that's not even a command. It's /banip Razz
    Whut the, I just typed IPban?, Not Nuff said lol.
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:57 pm

IMissYouShowStar2 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:
    IMissYouShowStar2 wrote:Im gone nuts,im sorry for what i sayd heather,i just got angry after i got bannd,sorry again Sad

Moderator's. I think it went wrong when AjJi got griefed himself. He lost alot of diamonds, a full stack of 'em was his goal. And he wanted to leave the server because of that. He was very mad because the LowMod's didn't want to help him at all. I tried to stop him from leaving the server by giving him my small amount of diamonds.
    The next day when i logged on the server there was a sign in my house saying that i was the best friend he ever had, I thought he left the server forever.
    Maybe he wanted to give out his aggresion by griefing a wall, indeed. But i have had servers where you had warnings, i mean. He had enough resources to fully repair the wall, if one of you could've just said like: Man, we know you did grief the wall. Can you repair it? Maybe he did, or else i would have done it.
    AjJi was a good player, i really want him back. Is there any way you guys can bribe him? I think that he is sorry, and he thinks so.
    Thanks,Smile but i dont think they will unban me after what i say'd Sad

Yeah, you're not getting un-banned. You ruined your chance.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:25 pm

A word (or more) from me!

1. This is not the appropriate thread to talk about this I believe.

2. Who is this person?

3. I don't ban people from the forums.

4. We have the /eban (Name) option. You can use it to ban people when they are offline, if you do make sure to type their entire name. You can ban people when they are online, you don't have to type their entire name, but you have to type most of it.

5. @Heather Are you back? How much am I missing from not being on the server 12/7?

6. @thek Solar already talked to him about the shop and selling and buying stuff.

7. Later on when I have more time, and I actually feel like it, I will be separating the "Off-Topic" posts from this thread and moving them somewhere else.
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 2 Empty Purple Ban

Post by 44bottles Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:41 am

User Purple banned for griefing my mineshaft entrance. I have pic but imgur isnt working for me. If someone can explain to me how to do the spoiler direct upload thing i could edit them in. John said it was like 67 blocks or something when he rolled back. Purple was jailed.
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:43 am

44bottles wrote:User Purple banned for griefing my mineshaft entrance. I have pic but imgur isnt working for me. If someone can explain to me how to do the spoiler direct upload thing i could edit them in. John said it was like 67 blocks or something when he rolled back. Purple was jailed.

Quite sad on his part. He was a new member. Lol.
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:48 am

Lol. aww. How about another chance? XD
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:16 am

He was only jailed Sandy and Heather
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:41 pm

44bottles wrote:User Purple banned for griefing my mineshaft entrance. I have pic but imgur isnt working for me. If someone can explain to me how to do the spoiler direct upload thing i could edit them in. John said it was like 67 blocks or something when he rolled back. Purple was jailed.

44bottles, use photobucket. It always works. Then follow the instructions in the post here : https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t14-how-to-post-grief-pictures-chat-or-advertisement-abuse
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Naked's proof:

Spoiler:

Result: Rolled back your changes in and around Leon's house, you were ebanned, and in case the eban failed, you're jailed (the plugin will now auto-jail you when you come online).

Notes: Really? 57 BLOCKS? Who has that kind of time?!
    Naked

Post by Naked Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:12 am

thek what date and time when it said i griefed
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:48 am

Proof of your ban My_toe2:
    Spoiler:
    You griefed Loki1234's tree house. These pics show it all. Enough to ban you.

Result:
    You were banned, ip-banned, and ebanned. All the damage you had done was rolled back.
    PS - I couldnt rollback three or four blocks so I just made em back.
    Enjoy your ban.

thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:15 am

Naked wrote:thek what date and time when it said i griefed

Click on the spoiler. The pictures also have the dates.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:18 am

Sandyman wrote:Proof of your ban My_toe2:
    Spoiler:

You griefed Loki1234's tree house. These pics show it all. Enough to ban you.

Result:
    You were banned, ip-banned, and ebanned. All the damage you had done was rolled back.
    PS - I couldnt rollback three or four blocks so I just made em back.
    Enjoy your ban.

I already banned him for that, and the fact that he was openly admitting he was griefing (here is what he said: "Hi. im griefing this tree house." so I tped to him and saw him griefing this. I wasn't able to rollback since there was no change updates in the logblock yet, but he's banned, so no worries Very Happy

Last edited by thek826 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:35 am

thek826 wrote:
    I already banned him for that, and the fact that he was openly admitting he was griefing (here is what he said: "Hi. im griefing this tree house." so I tped to him and saw him griefing this. I wasn't able to rollback since there was no change updates in the logblock yet, but he's banned, so no worries Very Happy

LOL. Ok! I guess my post ws of no use. But I atleast made my first ban proof. lol thanks
    herkey23
    herkey23

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 2 Empty General Joes Grief

Post by herkey23 Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:50 am

https://imgur.com/DtKTe Griefing House while i watched him
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 2 Empty Proof of lewisisbad2's ban

Post by thek826 Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:03 pm

lewisisbad2 wrote:I died then when I went back it wouldn't let me pick up my items....

Spoiler:
    ROFL who posts a picture of them using a client mod on the freaking forum?

Results
    You are now ip banned and jailed.

Last edited by thek826 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Proof of poya213's ban.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I forgot to show the LogBlock, but you can ask 44bottles, he was helping repair, and if Poya ever even hopes of being unbanned, he'll admit to it.

The block count was somewhere around 200 I'd say, maybe more.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 2 Empty New server. New griefers.

Post by thek826 Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Proof of oskumie's ban:
    Spoiler:

Results:
    You were Banned and all griefs were rolledback.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 2 Empty DOOMSDAY

Post by thek826 Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Proof of doomsday's ban:

Spoiler:

Results
    You were banned and your grief was rolledback.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 2 Empty SUNFALL

Post by thek826 Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Proof of sunfall's ban:

Spoiler:
    doomsday

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 2 Empty im sorry!

Post by doomsday Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:25 pm

im sorry i did that all i want was wool plz forgive me
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:58 pm

doomsday wrote:im sorry i did that all i want was wool plz forgive me

Post an actual ban appeal, and I may unban you. However, the rollback will not be undone, and if anything that you've placed nearby has disappeared because of the rollback, you will need to fix it yourself.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) - Page 2 Empty tifa77x

Post by thek826 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Proof of your ban tifa77x:

Spoiler:

Result:

You were banned and your grief was rolled back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:03 pm