Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+13
Intoxication
therio05
doomsday
Naked
Sandyman
44bottles
UnknownMage
herkey23
IMissYouShowStar2
JackTheBaws
__Heather__
JackMike16
thek826
17 posters

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted)

thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) Empty Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted)

Post by thek826 Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Staff: If you ban someone for anything you can post proof (picture) of the grief, spam, advertising, or cheating here to save time.

Pictures you should post for different offenses:

Harassment: Picture of the chat
    Griefing: Picture of the log block message.
    Spam: Picture of the chat
    Advertising: Picture of the chat
    Cheating: Picture of the no cheat (NC) notification. Example of a NC notification in the in game chat: "NC: Player Brian failed block.reach 10.7 blocks away"

(the top 2 types are in bold because I come down on those kinds of offenses the hardest).

Last edited by thek826 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 7 times in total
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) Empty EXAMPLE ONLY

Post by thek826 Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:42 pm

TEMPLATE ONLY

Darrell335 here is your proof:
    Spoiler:

Result:

IP banned
    All changes made by player "Darrell335" in the hotel were rolled back.

I thought this was pretty obvious, but to look at spoilers, click on "spoiler"

P.S. If you haven't posted your ban appeal yet, DO NOT SAY THAT YOUR BROTHER OR COUSIN OR FRIEND OR SISTER OR GRANDMA GRIEFED! WE WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU. It's your fault if you give them your server password (/login [password])

Last edited by thek826 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Posting a picture that actually comes from the server :P)
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) Empty Re: Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted)

Post by thek826 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Proof of your ban darrell335:

Spoiler:

There were a few other griefs, but i think this is enough reason to ban you, don't you?

Result:
    You were IP banned and all of the changes you made to blocks in the hotel were rolled back. Have fun trying to find another dedicated cracked server! Very Happy

Side note:
    He used a proxy to get back in, so i re-banned him! Very Happy

Last edited by thek826 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added another grief picture)
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) Empty Re: Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted)

Post by thek826 Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Proof of your ban AnnoyingOrange:

Spoiler:

Rather than using multiple pics, i just took one shot that got all of the griefed blocks in one picture along with the "AnnoyingOrange destroyed..."

This is more than 10 blocks that got destroyed which is what I consider something that justifies a ban and player area rollback.

Result:
    You were IP banned and all of the changes you made to blocks in the nether shrine portal building thing were rolled back
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Proof of your ban ajji:
    Spoiler:

Taking out an ENTIRE wall, plus making a 2x2 hole in another wall in the same building? I DARE you to tell me that doesn't deserve a ban! Evil or Very Mad

Result
    You were: IP Banned, ebanned (whatever that is, commander just told me to start using it too) and banned
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:13 pm

JackMike16 wrote:What wall!?
    i dont see a picture?!
    I WOULD NEVER GREIF!! how some one must have tookd my name in a cracked minecraft i didnt do any thing!

You are stupid. There is a /login command for a reason. Nobody could have accessed your account unless you told them the password. If you're stupid enough to tell them the password, then it's your own fault.

Last edited by __Heather__ on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:17 pm

JackMike16 wrote:
    Well,i dont give a fuck any more.

Good. Have fun with your ban kid.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:00 pm

JackTheBaws wrote:
    __Heather__ wrote:
    JackMike16 wrote:

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB HOOKER BITCH ASS FAGGOT U BITCH ASS BITCH I DONT GIVE A A DAMN FUCK ABOUT THIS SHITTY SERVER FUCK U AND FUCK IT AND ILL RAPE U! *puts on pedo bear mask* trick or treat bitch? I CHOOSE RAPE.
    banning me wont do any thing,fuck this shitty server.i got 100000000000000000 minecraft PREMUIm server to join
    so fuck you,bitch.

AjJi, Is that you?
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) Empty dokiloki6

Post by thek826 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Reason for banning:
    1. Griefing
    2. Insubordination (refusing to use the /lb toolblock command to check for himself, claiming it was "empty" which makes no sense)
    3. Lying to the staff (claiming he never saw the mushroom)

Proof of your ban dokiloki6:

Spoiler:

Result:
    You were banned and all damage done to the mushroom house was rolled back.

Enjoy your ban you view and comment begging b**ch. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by thek826 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding spoilers)
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:32 pm

JackTheBaws wrote:
    __Heather__ wrote:
    JackMike16 wrote:

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB HOOKER BITCH ASS FAGGOT U BITCH ASS BITCH I DONT GIVE A A DAMN FUCK ABOUT THIS SHITTY SERVER FUCK U AND FUCK IT AND ILL RAPE U! *puts on pedo bear mask* trick or treat bitch? I CHOOSE RAPE.
    banning me wont do any thing,fuck this shitty server.i got 100000000000000000 minecraft PREMUIm server to join
    so fuck you,bitch.

cool story bro, tell it again.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:33 pm

ShowStar2 wrote:
    JackTheBaws wrote:
    __Heather__ wrote:
    JackMike16 wrote:

so fuck you,bitch.

AjJi, Is that you?

It's probably JackMike16, judging by the word "Jack" in his name and the fact that he was replying to Heather, who was replying to JackMike16
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:36 pm

JackTheBaws wrote:
    __Heather__ wrote:
    JackMike16 wrote:

so fuck you,bitch.

I know this sounds strange, but can the moderators not ban him from the forum (ban him from the server though)? I LOVE messing with dumb raging kids on the internet, particularly when they're griefers Very Happy Obviously, don't take this request seriously if you don't want to unban him, but really, I see lots of potential [for trolling] with this kid Very Happy
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Proof of your ban. (if you were banned, look here to see if proof of your griefing/cheating was posted) Empty Reny56

Post by thek826 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Reason for banning:
    1. Using fly hacks
    2. Taking insubordination at least 10 levels above other people

Amount of attempts at flying:
    When I was online, it was somewhere around 20 times (in 2 different sessions), but Herkey said that he say it around 30 times when he was online (and I wasn't).

Amount of warnings given:
    Hmmm somewhere around 16?

Proof of your ban Reny56:
    Spoiler:

Result:
    You received a 24 hour temporary ban.
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:59 am

thek826 wrote:
    JackTheBaws wrote:
    __Heather__ wrote:
    JackMike16 wrote:

so fuck you,bitch.

I know this sounds strange, but can the moderators not ban him from the forum (ban him from the server though)? I LOVE messing with dumb raging kids on the internet, particularly when they're griefers Very Happy Obviously, don't take this request seriously if you don't want to unban him, but really, I see lots of potential [for trolling] with this kid Very Happy

I already banned his 16JackMike account, and now that account too. I can't personally IpBan him from the forums, but he should be.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:34 am

thek826 wrote:
    JackTheBaws wrote:
    __Heather__ wrote:
    JackMike16 wrote:

so fuck you,bitch.

Yeah but for AjJi i saw like taking out an ENTIRE wall, then Jack replied with: ''What wall!?'' That made me pretty confused.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:47 am

IMissYouShowStar2 wrote:Im gone nuts,im sorry for what i sayd heather,i just got angry after i got bannd,sorry again Sad

A name... ''IMissYouShowStar2''? So, you are who i think you are?

Why did you grief? You were a nice person to me. Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:52 am

IMissYouShowStar2 wrote:Im gone nuts,im sorry for what i sayd heather,i just got angry after i got bannd,sorry again Sad

Moderator's. I think it went wrong when AjJi got griefed himself. He lost alot of diamonds, a full stack of 'em was his goal. And he wanted to leave the server because of that. He was very mad because the LowMod's didn't want to help him at all. I tried to stop him from leaving the server by giving him my small amount of diamonds.
    The next day when i logged on the server there was a sign in my house saying that i was the best friend he ever had, I thought he left the server forever.
    Maybe he wanted to give out his aggresion by griefing a wall, indeed. But i have had servers where you had warnings, i mean. He had enough resources to fully repair the wall, if one of you could've just said like: Man, we know you did grief the wall. Can you repair it? Maybe he did, or else i would have done it.
    AjJi was a good player, i really want him back. Is there any way you guys can bribe him? I think that he is sorry, and he thinks so.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:34 pm

IMissYouShowStar2 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

Moderator's. I think it went wrong when AjJi got griefed himself. He lost alot of diamonds, a full stack of 'em was his goal. And he wanted to leave the server because of that. He was very mad because the LowMod's didn't want to help him at all. I tried to stop him from leaving the server by giving him my small amount of diamonds.
    The next day when i logged on the server there was a sign in my house saying that i was the best friend he ever had, I thought he left the server forever.
    Maybe he wanted to give out his aggresion by griefing a wall, indeed. But i have had servers where you had warnings, i mean. He had enough resources to fully repair the wall, if one of you could've just said like: Man, we know you did grief the wall. Can you repair it? Maybe he did, or else i would have done it.
    AjJi was a good player, i really want him back. Is there any way you guys can bribe him? I think that he is sorry, and he thinks so.
    Thanks,Smile but i dont think they will unban me after what i say'd Sad

I'm afraid you're right. In that case, I will miss you, AjJi.
    herkey23
    herkey23

Post by herkey23 Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Reny56 was banned for a 2nd time today https://i.imgur.com/VPqoy.jpg He has been on non-stop as a different names like "Herkhasapussy" and "herkisajerk" All because I banned him for the reasons above hes been warned about his but will not stop logging in as different IGN's we need to get his IP so he can stop spamming the server at one point he threatened to crash the server.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:43 pm