Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+6
Alexgogo12345
PZH145
PlayboxxIsEpic
DatMrRyan
granjor
thek826
10 posters

Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012

thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012  - Page 2 Empty Re: Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:13 am

Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    PlayboxxIsEpic wrote:A Admin who doesn't listen to the rules and completely ignores other staff. and uses his powers to "Troll" should be Demoted and Tempbanned i don't care for his excuses.
    And alex, He should be Demoted and Tempbanned.
    No offense play but you were a big troll, and you are never on
    but i do validate what thek said, except of course lieing to staff

Alex did lie to staff. He told me he would stop, but he didn't. That's lying.

I did stop trolling jacob....but I moved on to someone else that I knew wouldn't mind

No you didn't. I recall you saying you would stop and then me saying I would sooner trust Hitler than you. You then said I was right in saying that and like 5 minutes later jacob started complaining about how you were trolling him again.
    Thats not right.

Still...comparing me to hitler?? That's pretty childish. Quite frankly I feel as though you were the one being disrespectful TheK.
    I was using that metaphor to emphasize my distrust of Alex; I obviously didn't mean I have any positive feelings towards hitler and no one on the server thought that or someone would have spoken up when I said it.

You know what's childish? Taking metaphors literally. Not listening to staff. Lying to staff. Harassing people for "teh lulz."
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012  - Page 2 Empty Re: Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012

Post by DatMrRyan Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:13 am

PZH145 wrote:but the forum isnt the server then..what?
    Being a staff member isnt just about decision making, it's about being a part of the community and playing with the members on the server, and not joining it every other week for a minute saying "im bored," and leaving instantly
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:14 am

All right, I demand to have two being accused to post their side of the story on the thread. (All of it)
    If possible, I would like to hear about it from the Member that was being trolled.
    --------------------------------------
    thek, thank you for reporting this.
    I respect your choice for standing up to what you believe is right.
    --------------------------------------
    Guys, I do believe I told everyone before that it is ok to have fun with the trolling, but when someone is telling you to stop with the jokes, then that means STOP. I don't care if you are still having fun with it. If a person is being bothered by it, then they have the right to ask you to stop.
    You guys can probably take each other's jokes, but some others can get annoyed.

Also, building inappropriate structures on top of someone else's property already institutes a temp-ban.

After I hear the stories from every perspective, I will talk with staff not involved in the conflict on the matter.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:15 am

The member who got trolled is banned for griefing
    LOLOLOL
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:16 am

All of the members that were trolled?
    I think I read in a post saying how there was more than one member involved.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:16 am

only 1 person and that person is currently banned
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:17 am

It involves 2 victims: me and jacob

PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:18 am

o
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:19 am

I know you and jacob were involved. But I remember the post now.

Alexgogo12345 wrote:I did stop trolling jacob....but I moved on to someone else that I knew wouldn't mind

Who exactly was trolled?
    I don't care if they minded or not, I just want the entire list of people.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:21 am

natepete and some others who seemed to lol at the thought of a pig pewpewing rockets
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:23 am

Okay, this is my side of the story. First off I went to go troll TheK, I blasted tons of fireworks off in his face. He told me to stop and I kept going. This I regret. Eventually after many kicks and mutes I left him alone. We decided to troll a "noob" by the name of jacobsomethingblahblahblah. I blasted him with fireworks as Ryan spam clicked the doors. He eventually got pissed and asked us to stop. I stopped with blasting the fireworks inside his house, became a pig, and blasted them outside. This didn't seem to bother him at all. Later on I built a penis on top of his house. He found it pretty funny. But he told me to remove it. I removed it and went on to troll NatePete7 and a few other people. They didn't really care. They told me jokingly "Pig gtfo of our town" I ran around as a pig fireworking things as I went. Later I went back to jacobs house to rebuild the penis. I meant to remove it after I built it and he had seen it but then TheK banned me. Imo TheK was being quite disrespectful as well. Comparing me to hitler, following me around, etc, etc. I understand now that excessive trolling is NOT okay. I never meant to make anyone as mad as this made TheK. Me and Ryan were just trying to have some good old fashioned trolling fun. I sincerely apologize to anyone I pissed off greatly......
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012  - Page 2 Empty

Post by showtime3636 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:26 am

Master_ryan2012 wrote:I dont recall helping alex in anyway, but just following him around. Also, I may have posted like, 3 or 4 funny hashtags.
    I also don't recall competely ignoring you either. When you asked us to leave him alone, I did so. I returned to his house to keep an eye on alex.
    Also, telling alex that you said he was immature and etc in admin chat isnt really coordinating with him, when he already knew you thought that and did honestly care.
    Also, I didn't turn off your social spy, thats all I can really say about that.

Also, turns out that jacob was a griefer. So it was a good thing that we made him feel bad/annoyed him, he griefed us.

3 or 4 hash tags my a**. I recall you and Alex and PZH filling chat with those has tags for 2-3 minutes, until chat was muted, then u unmuted chat and continued. That is the only thing I saw Ryan and PZH so maybe warning? As for Alex I saw all of the things thek said. Demotion and 2 week ban for him I say
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:27 am

Alexgogo12345 wrote:Okay, this is my side of the story. First off I went to go troll TheK, I blasted tons of fireworks off in his face. He told me to stop and I kept going. This I regret. Eventually after many kicks and mutes I left him alone. We decided to troll a "noob" by the name of jacobsomethingblahblahblah. I blasted him with fireworks as Ryan spam clicked the doors. He eventually got pissed and asked us to stop. I stopped with blasting the fireworks inside his house, became a pig, and blasted them outside. This didn't seem to bother him at all. Later on I built a penis on top of his house. He found it pretty funny. But he told me to remove it. I removed it and went on to troll NatePete7 and a few other people. They didn't really care. They told me jokingly "Pig gtfo of our town" I ran around as a pig fireworking things as I went. Later I went back to jacobs house to rebuild the penis. I meant to remove it after I built it and he had seen it but then TheK banned me. Imo TheK was being quite disrespectful as well. Comparing me to hitler, following me around, etc, etc. I understand now that excessive trolling is NOT okay. I never meant to make anyone as mad as this made TheK. Me and Ryan were just trying to have some good old fashioned trolling fun. I sincerely apologize to anyone I pissed off greatly......

You did not remove the penis statue. I had to remove it myself. Lying to staff again? Neutral

Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 am

showtime3636 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:I dont recall helping alex in anyway, but just following him around. Also, I may have posted like, 3 or 4 funny hashtags.
    I also don't recall competely ignoring you either. When you asked us to leave him alone, I did so. I returned to his house to keep an eye on alex.
    Also, telling alex that you said he was immature and etc in admin chat isnt really coordinating with him, when he already knew you thought that and did honestly care.

Also, turns out that jacob was a griefer. So it was a good thing that we made him feel bad/annoyed him, he griefed us.

3 or 4 hash tags my a**. I recall you and Alex and PZH filling chat with those has tags for 2-3 minutes, until chat was muted, then u unmuted chat and continued. That is the only thing I saw Ryan and PZH so maybe warning? As for Alex I saw all of the things thek said. Demotion and 2 week ban for him I say

I only used the hashtag thing once when I said #Cut4TheK
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 am

thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:Okay, this is my side of the story. First off I went to go troll TheK, I blasted tons of fireworks off in his face. He told me to stop and I kept going. This I regret. Eventually after many kicks and mutes I left him alone. We decided to troll a "noob" by the name of jacobsomethingblahblahblah. I blasted him with fireworks as Ryan spam clicked the doors. He eventually got pissed and asked us to stop. I stopped with blasting the fireworks inside his house, became a pig, and blasted them outside. This didn't seem to bother him at all. Later on I built a penis on top of his house. He found it pretty funny. But he told me to remove it. I removed it and went on to troll NatePete7 and a few other people. They didn't really care. They told me jokingly "Pig gtfo of our town" I ran around as a pig fireworking things as I went. Later I went back to jacobs house to rebuild the penis. I meant to remove it after I built it and he had seen it but then TheK banned me. Imo TheK was being quite disrespectful as well. Comparing me to hitler, following me around, etc, etc. I understand now that excessive trolling is NOT okay. I never meant to make anyone as mad as this made TheK. Me and Ryan were just trying to have some good old fashioned trolling fun. I sincerely apologize to anyone I pissed off greatly......

You did not remove the penis statue. I had to remove it myself. Lying to staff again? Neutral

Omfg, I removed it once then put it back. I planned on deleting it again but then you banned me!!
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:29 am

showtime3636 wrote:

filling chat?
    screw off was 3-6 sentence you nipplestick
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:30 am

Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:

Dude you Guys filled chat with s*** like that
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:31 am

My side of the story:
    This all happened over the course of about 2 hours.

Alex was trolling thek (Using fireworks inside/outside of his us embassy in losthero's town, moscow) so I tp'd to him to watch this, because we were skyping and it was hilarious on our end, I also spam click the double doors a bit and stop. Anyways, alex is kicked for in-subornation by thek, twice if I recall. Anyways, I then make a Spider to ride and ride around his embassy. After that granjor had a problem with his Empire state building (not being symmetrical) so I helped him find what was wrong with it, which took a while.

Alex then asks me to tp to him to see if any staff member is following him vanished, because he felt like he was being followed for no reason at all, so I go to him and see thek in the far west of Alex's position in the mountains. Later alex goes to troll thek a bit more with fireworks and leaves after he's asked the first time. Thek then says something about "I now know why the rest of the staff didnt want him to be staff, because he's ignorant or immature or something."

I tell alex that thek says this, knowing alex couldn't care less what thek thinks, and because he already knew that thek thought this. Alex then goes off to troll jacob for teh lulz and I decide to join him. Alex was Disguised as a pig, launching poorly made fireworks into jacob's house, while I spam click the doors some more. Jacob then goes off to complain to losthero (the owner of the town he lives in) that he's being annoyed, We decide to just go into vanish and do what we were doing for some more, until thek appears and tells us to leave. I dont exactly leave, but I do stop spamming the door (what i'd been doing the whole time) and look around for x ray trails (since this jacob guy claimed to loose 10 gold blocks) I realize alex is still trolling and go watch over him to make sure he doesnt go overboard (like he did) Thek appears again and takes matters into his own hands, talking to lost about reporting us (messaging) and telling alex, granjor, pzh, and me to leave. Everyone leaves except alex.

Thek goes on to right his huge report about us while alex builds a pink statue of men genitalia on top of jacob's house. and I dont remove it, but tell alex that that'll just get you in bigger trouble.

Thek then publishes this post and I go to read it, and come back to see both jacob banned(griefing) and Alex too.

Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:31 am

showtime3636 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:

I didn't they did though...sorry guys
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:32 am

showtime3636 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:

you're lying you nipplestick you spammed chat with your feet
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:35 am

Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:

You're wrong.

Alex only posted once, I posted a couple hashtags, like 4 or five, and pzh posted quite a bit. I unmuted the chat because it was unnecessary if thek needed to get a message through, he could use broadcast or something else, but didnt need to mute the whole chat, that was not needed.

Also, as much as we all appreciate your opinion, it doesn't count or mean anything in this kind of situation
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:37 am

I was a witness and Ryan was annoying me after I told him to stop. He kept replacing the music disks that I was playing with a different one. He even BROKE my sign, and changed it to the name of the disk that he was putting in. After multiple times of me telling him to stop it and go away, I gave up.
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:38 am

Le_Binster wrote:I was a witness and Ryan was annoying me after I told him to stop. He kept replacing the music disks that I was playing with a different one. He even BROKE my sign, and changed it to the name of the disk that he was putting in. After multiple times of me telling him to stop it and go away, I gave up.

Forgot to mention that.
    Im really sorry if it really did annoy you that much.
    It was just a friendly joke.
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:39 am

Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    Le_Binster wrote:I was a witness and Ryan was annoying me after I told him to stop. He kept replacing the music disks that I was playing with a different one. He even BROKE my sign, and changed it to the name of the disk that he was putting in. After multiple times of me telling him to stop it and go away, I gave up.

Forgot to mention that.
    Im really sorry if it really did annoy you that much.
    It was just a friendly joke.

I know it was a friendly joke but you still didnt stop when I asked you to.

Spoiler:
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:40 am

More importantly is my rank at risk here?? jkjkjkjkjkjk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:56 pm