Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

4 posters

Hey remember me Unknown and solaraxe its me Anhkha i realy want to be a moderator

Anhkha
    Anhkha

Hey remember me Unknown and solaraxe its me Anhkha i realy want to be a moderator Empty Hey remember me Unknown and solaraxe its me Anhkha i realy want to be a moderator

Post by Anhkha Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:58 am

Hey can i plz be a moderator im smart kinda nice never greif and i will do whatever to do this server better Very Happy
    realy often on and not a spammer
    ps:if you dont remember me you sold me a plot with monsters xD
    craftmine

Hey remember me Unknown and solaraxe its me Anhkha i realy want to be a moderator Empty Re: Hey remember me Unknown and solaraxe its me Anhkha i realy want to be a moderator

Post by craftmine Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:07 am

HEY Anhk! you here too? but one problem solarox is in: they already got enough staff. So solarox need to look at this himself, before anyone will make you a traineemod... lol. Im just happy with builder lol....

-craft
    Plymboy

Hey remember me Unknown and solaraxe its me Anhkha i realy want to be a moderator Empty Re: Hey remember me Unknown and solaraxe its me Anhkha i realy want to be a moderator

Post by Plymboy Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:30 am

Heym Anh! I'm Trainee mod at the moment and also, don't ask to be mod! It says in the rules that if you ask, you'll never be a mod :L
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:25 am

UnknownMage wrote:If you do not read all of this, your application will be denied!
    --------------------
    In order to apply for TraineeMod, you must have played on the server for a week!

In order to apply for LowMod, you must have played on the server for 2 weeks!

In order to Apply for Mod, you must have played for a Month on the server!

Application Example:

Name: ???
    IGN (In Game Name): ???
    Age(optional): ???
    Time Zone: ???
    Current Rank: ???
    Why you would like to be (Insert Rank here): ???

If you put something like "I just want to be mod!", I won't consider the application.

And look at this poll: https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t93-how-about-a-new-rule-for-moderator-applications

You haven't even played for a week to become TRAINEE mod, and your applying for moderator, which takes 1 month to apply for.
    Anhkha
    Anhkha

Post by Anhkha Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:31 am

Anyway
    why do you say im never will be a moderator plymboy Twisted Evil
    I will be a mod i would!
    it wont be the end of server anyway
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:51 am

Anhkha wrote:Anyway
    why do you say im never will be a moderator plymboy Twisted Evil
    I will be a mod i would!
    it wont be the end of server anyway

I think he said you will never be a mod since
    thek826 wrote:If someone decides to apply for low mod BEFORE 1 week status, then they should be denied, and any more attempts to become a mod even after 1 week should be denied (unless of course he/she is a donator, that would be kind of like bail XD). If someone is too lazy to read rules, then why the hell should he/she become an ENFORCER of rules? Seriously. If you like this idea, vote yes, if you don't, vote no. This rule would stop non-rule abiding players from becoming a mod, helping to prevent mod abuse.
    https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t93-how-about-a-new-rule-for-moderator-applications

Also, where were you going with "it won't be the end of server anyway"? I don't see what that has to do with your application to moderator Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:15 pm