Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+14
ReDiiMonkee
44bottles
Le_Binster
DatMrRyan
Sandyman
koopatroopa544
PZH145
BladeX
General_101
Farquor
Quantum
UnknownMage
showtime3636
thek826
18 posters

2 year rank

Quantum
    Quantum
    Moderator+

2 year rank - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 year rank

Post by Quantum Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:48 am

thank god Razz Good decision :3
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:06 am

Could we just get unlimited md and name it loyal+, or like koopa said, after 2 years make an app to recieve the 2 year rank
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:35 am

There is no point because then there will be 3 year ranks and 4 and so on, all getting new commands which just destroys the point of donating if all the commands can be obtainable by waiting.
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:37 am

You can just give a new rank with no new perks. Just to signify that the person has been here longer. People like being able to show that sort of stuff off.
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:40 am

44bottles wrote:You can just give a new rank with no new perks. Just to signify that the person has been here longer. People like being able to show that sort of stuff off.

I still like my suggestion though.
    A new rank, Patriot. That having them the ability to have the color of it changed to the colors of their current country :3
    ReDiiMonkee
    ReDiiMonkee

Post by ReDiiMonkee Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:10 am

Farquor wrote:
    44bottles wrote:You can just give a new rank with no new perks. Just to signify that the person has been here longer. People like being able to show that sort of stuff off.

A new rank, Patriot. That having them the ability to have the color of it changed to the colors of their current country :3
    people may think that they're custom if in country colors
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am

rpatt51 wrote:
    Farquor wrote:

people may think that they're custom if in country colors
    Hmmmm,
    Good point there, rpatt.
    I had never thought of it that way.
    I guess it would seem that way.
    But the rank will still have the same name, but just in a different color. If there are multiple people, it would make sense to someone new. Or just simply saying, "No, i'm Patriot." or whatever the name will be, can easily solve the confusion.
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:14 pm

i think it is best to avoid such people
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Just give them loyal+ with like a longer md, or have to wait for a shorter time to md again. And I say you have to ask for it on forums and staff say if you are eligible for tht rank
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:20 pm

showtime3636 wrote:Just give them loyal+ with like a longer md, or have to wait for a shorter time to md again. And I say you have to ask for it on forums and staff say if you are eligible for tht rank
    no point in making something so simple for 1 year though
    clutches0324
    clutches0324

Post by clutches0324 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:26 pm

General_101 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:I bet then you're gonna make a 3 years player and then 4 and then. no. Seriously that's just stupid.
    y
    because we only have so many things we can give them without pissing of some man with 20 bucks here is something i have noticed zido gets a plugin for the creative rank since there is not enough fun commands for them staff wants a new pointless rank that should just be labeled nolife for fun and proceeds to give commands that were meant for donators and then we need more exclusive commands for the donators see the problem there are only so many plugins

who cares if somebody plays for 2 years and gets the same commands as a $20 donor? NOBODY. because its people like the folks with lots of commands that all talk and share about the server, bringing even MORE donators! if you were a guest and you were told to advertise the server, im pretty sure you would say " FAHK NOE!" and leave. as a member, you might say " I haven't fully explored (in some form)." as an elite, like me, i would say " Sure, this server is da BAWMB!", and as a loyal i would say, " Way ahead of ya!" but if this was implemented, i would be hanging frickin posters of the server in my room.

also, here is a list of commands they should get

/bal (because typing in /money is total bs sometimes and annoying)

/vanish (automatically turns off after ten minutes, get a plugin helper to HELPZ)

/d (m,p) for p, you can only disguise as a banned MEMBER (emphasis on member,)

/give (name) 16 1 (just for lolz cuz its useless)

/rb (your name here)

/f peaceful

/pt tree

/suicide

/kill (naw jk)

/sudo (name) /me (inzerts wers hear)

/exp (name) 1 (mo lolz)
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:36 pm

i think they should at least get vanish
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:56 pm

clutches0324 wrote:
    General_101 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:I bet then you're gonna make a 3 years player and then 4 and then. no. Seriously that's just stupid.
    y
    because we only have so many things we can give them without pissing of some man with 20 bucks here is something i have noticed zido gets a plugin for the creative rank since there is not enough fun commands for them staff wants a new pointless rank that should just be labeled nolife for fun and proceeds to give commands that were meant for donators and then we need more exclusive commands for the donators see the problem there are only so many plugins

who cares if somebody plays for 2 years and gets the same commands as a $20 donor? NOBODY. because its people like the folks with lots of commands that all talk and share about the server, bringing even MORE donators! if you were a guest and you were told to advertise the server, im pretty sure you would say " FAHK NOE!" and leave. as a member, you might say " I haven't fully explored (in some form)." as an elite, like me, i would say " Sure, this server is da BAWMB!", and as a loyal i would say, " Way ahead of ya!" but if this was implemented, i would be hanging frickin posters of the server in my room.

/vanish (automatically turns off after ten minutes, get a plugin helper to HELPZ)

/rb (your name here)

/f peaceful

/pt tree

/suicide

/kill (naw jk)

/exp (name) 1 (mo lolz)
    this game isnt over yet i see fine then i shall continue
    who cares if somebody plays for 2 years and gets the same commands as a $20 donor? NOBODY
    right a person who donated 20 bucks for all his commands wouldn't care that the man next to him just waited (sarcasm)
    because its people like the folks with lots of commands that all talk and share about the server, bringing even MORE donators
    GUYS THIS SERVER GIVES YOU UNLIMITED MD FOR FREE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WAIT 2 YEARS
    i would be hanging frickin posters of the server in my room.
    that's a nice hyperbole there
    and now for your commands
    /bal (because typing in /money is total bs sometimes and annoying)- its just two extra letters if it really bothers you that much go find a key bind mod

/vanish (automatically turns off after ten minutes, get a plugin helper to HELPZ) - you would never ever in the name of god buddha jesus mother fricking christ need this along with the let me give you a hint invisibility potions

/d (m,p) for p, you can only disguise as a banned MEMBER (emphasis on member,) - same as a above

/give (name) 16 1 (just for lolz cuz its useless) - extra unneeded work

/rb (your name here) - explain what this does

/f peaceful - same as above

/pt tree - and this

/suicide - lava need i say more

/kill (naw jk) - which is why we don't let you pick what commands you get if you haven't donated

/sudo (name) /me (inzerts wers hear) - no just no

/exp (name) 1 (mo lolz) - what is wrong with you
    adrianvanderstap wrote:i think they should at least get vanish
    allow me to link you to the wiki which explain the process on how to make a "vanish potion"
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Brewing#Positive_2
    knowledge is power
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:09 pm

1. You already have /bal -_-
    2. Honestly, everyone (besides guests obviously) should get /suicide and @gen lava isn't just flowing out of the surface around all the major towns...
    3. linking banned players to the perms for who you can disguise as is most likely impossible
    4. I like 44bottle's idea of giving them a rank without any special permissions.
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:33 pm

thek826 wrote:1. You already have /bal -_-
    2. Honestly, everyone (besides guests obviously) should get /suicide and @gen lava isn't just flowing out of the surface around all the major towns...
    3. linking banned players to the perms for who you can disguise as is most likely impossible
    4. I like 44bottle's idea of giving them a rank without any special permissions.
    lava at spawn is really cheap you know don't tell me they don't have /warp adminshop not to mention there is very few scenarios where you would actually need suicide now and as for the rank there is no point although it would be pretty easy to do i imagine all you would have to do is inheritance though its pretty pointless to go through the trouble and it would give them fuel to beg for it to do something i am not too sure on 3 and i guess one is solved
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Why not, NOT make a rank for 2 years.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Master_ryan2012 wrote:Why not, NOT make a rank for 2 years.

Not that I really agree with Sandy and gen but their 3 main points are this:
    1. It's "pointless work."
    2. It would allegedly undermine the point of donating by giving people less incentive to donate as opposed to just waiting
    3. The community will supposedly thirst for more yearly ranks and we will run out of reasonable things to give them.
    clutches0324
    clutches0324

Post by clutches0324 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:53 pm

General_101 wrote:
    clutches0324 wrote:
    General_101 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    y

/rb (your name here)

/f peaceful

/pt tree

/suicide

/kill (naw jk)

/exp (name) 1 (mo lolz)
    who cares if somebody plays for 2 years and gets the same commands as a $20 donor? NOBODY
    right a person who donated 20 bucks for all his commands wouldn't care that the man next to him just waited (sarcasm)
    because its people like the folks with lots of commands that all talk and share about the server, bringing even MORE donators
    GUYS THIS SERVER GIVES YOU UNLIMITED MD FOR FREE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WAIT 2 YEARS
    /bal (because typing in /money is total bs sometimes and annoying)- its just two extra letters if it really bothers you that much go find a key bind mod

/vanish (automatically turns off after ten minutes, get a plugin helper to HELPZ) - you would never ever in the name of god buddha jesus mother fricking christ need this along with the let me give you a hint invisibility potions

/d (m,p) for p, you can only disguise as a banned MEMBER (emphasis on member,) - same as a above

/pt tree - and this

/kill (naw jk) - which is why we don't let you pick what commands you get if you haven't donated

allow me to link you to the wiki which explain the process on how to make a "vanish potion"
    knowledge is power

ehhhhhhhhh fahk you beat me... no comeback fo dat cuz i respect you, and there is no comeback....

but the /suicide is when hey, maybe somebody hacks to get admin while no one with authority is there and everybody get deranked to guest and teleported to an obby base and, oh CRAP i just gave myself a why it would not matter... being deranked destroys that... but about the /bal thing, i like to work fast, i mean FAST, like, im breaking the speed limit with my fingers fast. it just, helps...

Last edited by clutches0324 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SUDBDJFJFBDHDB)
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:08 pm

clutches0324 wrote:
    General_101 wrote:
    clutches0324 wrote:
    General_101 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    y

/rb (your name here)

/f peaceful

/pt tree

/suicide

/kill (naw jk)

/exp (name) 1 (mo lolz)

/pt tree - and this

knowledge is power

ehhhhhhhhh fahk you beat me... no comeback fo dat cuz i respect you, and there is no comeback....

but the /suicide is when hey, maybe somebody hacks to get admin while no one with authority is there and everybody get deranked to guest and teleported to an obby base and, oh CRAP i just gave myself a why it would not matter... being deranked destroys that... but about the /bal thing, i like to work fast, i mean FAST, like, im breaking the speed limit with my fingers fast. it just, helps...
    if someone were to hack the server they would more than likely grief in your face and if they do put you away they would jail you which after that there isn't much you can do
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:12 pm

I still don't see how /suicide is something that members, elites, veterans, and loyals cant have.
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:20 pm

thek826 wrote:I still don't see how /suicide is something that members, elites, veterans, and loyals cant have.
    im not saying they cant it's just kind of redundant
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:43 pm

maybe 2 years could equal 5 dollar donation rank, I think that being on a single server for 2 years means a whole lot more than donating 5 bucks
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:44 pm

showtime3636 wrote:maybe 2 years could equal 5 dollar donation rank, I think that being on a single server for 2 years means a whole lot more than donating 5 bucks

No.
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:44 pm

and some people cannot donate for various reasons, ie. parents, no money

This provides an alternative way for them to experience those commands
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:45 pm

showtime3636 wrote:maybe 2 years could equal 5 dollar donation rank, I think that being on a single server for 2 years means a whole lot more than donating 5 bucks

No..... just... no......................................................................................

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:18 am