Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+3
Plymboy
Sandyman
Anhkha
7 posters

Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi.

Poll

Should, Or shouldn't AjJi get unbanned?

[ 7 ]
    Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi. Bar_left58%Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi. Bar_right [58%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi. Bar_left33%Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi. Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi. Bar_left8%Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi. Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi. Empty Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Hello!

I am ShowStar2, My former housemate in game was AjJi.
    As some of you may know, AjJi recently got banned.
    This had a clear reason, He did grief, he knows that and is sorry for that.
    Anyways, The reason of this grief never really came.
    I did know that reason, because i hanged out with him some days before.
    I remember i was busy in our mine and with the house as always, I almost never leave the house.
    When AjJi came home, He said something quite shocking.
    He said: ''MY DIAMONDS ARE GONE!''
    He had about... 26 diamonds, that were griefed.
    The following day i found 2 signs in our house.
    Sign 1: You are the best friend ive ever had. -AjJi
    Sign 2: ShowStar2, I might leave the server, Love you

I lagged out when in water and i drowned, I deleted the IP of the server.
    This was the moment where i started to be very active on the forum.
    AjJi was banned.
    Griefed a wall, and another 2x2 hole in a wall.
    The reason for that was the diamond grief.
    Today i logged on for the first time again, No sugar canes, and a 1x2 hole in my house...

Meh - Destroyed my sugar canes, Warned the LowMods.
    DeltaFlare - The person responsible for the 1x2 hole.

Anyway, AjJi created a forum account called IMissYouShowStar2, And i really miss him too.
    I'd do anything to get him back on the server.
    He apologised for being an ass to the mods on the forum aswell.
    Anyway. Can you guys please give another chance to him? Again, I'd do anything to make you guys say Yes.
    You can vote in the Poll, Say Yes, or No.

It's your choice.

--ShowStar2

PS: [LowMod] Anhkha already agreed after he heard this story.

Thanks fellow Zidocrafter's hope to see you soon.

Last edited by ShowStar2 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anhkha
    Anhkha

Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi. Empty Re: Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi.

Post by Anhkha Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:41 pm

So cute
    /crying
    I realy aggree
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi. Empty Re: Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi.

Post by Sandyman Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:10 pm

lol can u please bribe him? what? anyways hmm I liked that guy.. I helped him too... but he was being an ass. If he is really sorry and wont do it again I guess they could give him another chance. But Depends on solar and the other mods... cause he used really abusive language... but idk.
    Lets see what others have to say about this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Sandyman wrote:lol can u please bribe him? what? anyways hmm I liked that guy.. I helped him too... but he was being an ass. If he is really sorry and wont do it again I guess they could give him another chance. But Depends on solar and the other mods... cause he used really abusive language... but idk.

I mean, give him another chance
    I am really hoping you guys agree.
    I know he is sorry.
    And he knows that too.
    I hope the other mods can live with it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Sandyman wrote:lol can u please bribe him? what? anyways hmm I liked that guy.. I helped him too... but he was being an ass. If he is really sorry and wont do it again I guess they could give him another chance. But Depends on solar and the other mods... cause he used really abusive language... but idk.

And another thing, I don't really want the other people to affect your vote. Read the story, Yes or No. This is kind of something you have to do yourself
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:10 pm

Three votes.
    Thanks guys
    Hope to hear more about this topic.
    Plymboy

Post by Plymboy Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Because you don't swear for no reason, do you? Even when I asked you not to, you COMPLETEY ignored me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Plymboy wrote:

Because you don't swear for no reason, do you? Even when I asked you not to, you COMPLETEY ignored me.

Whoa whoa, hey. This is not about that right now. This is important, please stay on topic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:11 pm

3-1, Who said no?

Please i want to know, because i don't want people that didn't even know AjJi to vote.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:29 am

Who didn't understand this post?
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:05 am

Plymboy wrote:

Excuse me? I did not understand what u said there..
    Anhkha
    Anhkha

Post by Anhkha Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 am

SO many aggreed
    We must wait for solar
    i think i almost cry
    I will help a long time
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:45 am

Anhkha wrote:SO many aggreed
    We must wait for solar
    i think i almost cry
    I will help a long time

Thanks alot Anhkha for helping me out.
    In my eyes, you are a good LowMod. Especially for your age Wink

6-2, let's see what Solar thinks about this, indeed.
    He's the baws.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 am

ShowStar2 wrote:
    Anhkha wrote:SO many aggreed
    We must wait for solar
    i think i almost cry
    I will help a long time

Thanks alot Anhkha for helping me out.
    In my eyes, you are a good LowMod. Especially for your age Wink

6-2, let's see what Solar thinks about this, indeed.
    He's the baws.

Come on man, No one reads this post anymore. Solar needs to read this, or at least anyone who can unban him. I want this to be fixed.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Honestly, it's a hard call to make here:

On the one hand:
    1. He griefed that house TO SHIT, and when I say to shit, I mean more than 64 blocks were griefed.
    2. He was a real @$$ to another staff member (Heather) for no good reason. When I say that, I mean straight up threatening her :
    JackTheBaws wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB HOOKER BITCH ASS FAGGOT U BITCH ASS BITCH I DONT GIVE A A DAMN FUCK ABOUT THIS SHITTY SERVER FUCK U AND FUCK IT AND ILL RAPE U! *puts on pedo bear mask* trick or treat bitch? I CHOOSE RAPE.
    banning me wont do any thing,fuck this shitty server.i got 100000000000000000 minecraft PREMUIm server to join
    so fuck you,bitch.
    Am I the only one who thinks this is REALLY offensive? I feel like this would use up his second chance, [edited this part out, I realized that whether it happens on the server or on the forum, it's still affecting our community]
    3. The arguement that he was only doing this because he lost diamonds is irrelevant, a big rule is NO REVENGE GRIEFING. The right way to go about that was to post on the forum that he lost some diamonds, and some moderators or admins could have helped him.

On the other hand:
    1. That was the only grief I ever found from him.

I know you'll probably hate me for life, but I'm not so sure if he should get unbanned just because of a 6-2 vote. At least 50% of the staff should vote on it. Also, I don't jump on bandwagons. Just saying.

So if you want my opinion:
    no.

So far:

1 staff vote to be unbanned.
    2 staff vote to stay banned.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:15 am

I vote for him to be unbanned. I think everybody deserves a second chance.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:34 am

domicroat wrote:I vote for him to be unbanned. I think everybody deserves a second chance.

Thanks for that.
    Vote in the poll too.
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:49 am

I vote for him to stay banned. He raged at me for getting banned, after he griefed. He's already had a second chance, now this'd be his 3rd. I say no.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:59 am

__Heather__ wrote:I vote for him to stay banned. He raged at me for getting banned, after he griefed. He's already had a second chance, now this'd be his 3rd. I say no.

He never was unbanned, He never got a second chance from any of you.

Ik he raged, Want me to quote a pm from him?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:01 am

thek826 wrote:Honestly, it's a hard call to make here:

On the one hand:
    1. He griefed that house TO SHIT, and when I say to shit, I mean more than 64 blocks were griefed.
    2. He was a real @$$ to another staff member (Heather) for no good reason. When I say that, I mean straight up threatening her :
    JackTheBaws wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB HOOKER BITCH ASS FAGGOT U BITCH ASS BITCH I DONT GIVE A A DAMN FUCK ABOUT THIS SHITTY SERVER FUCK U AND FUCK IT AND ILL RAPE U! *puts on pedo bear mask* trick or treat bitch? I CHOOSE RAPE.
    banning me wont do any thing,fuck this shitty server.i got 100000000000000000 minecraft PREMUIm server to join
    so fuck you,bitch.
    Am I the only one who thinks this is REALLY offensive? I feel like this would use up his second chance, [edited this part out, I realized that whether it happens on the server or on the forum, it's still affecting our community]
    3. The arguement that he was only doing this because he lost diamonds is irrelevant, a big rule is NO REVENGE GRIEFING. The right way to go about that was to post on the forum that he lost some diamonds, and some moderators or admins could have helped him.

On the other hand:

I know you'll probably hate me for life, but I'm not so sure if he should get unbanned just because of a 6-2 vote. At least 50% of the staff should vote on it. Also, I don't jump on bandwagons. Just saying.

no.

So far:

1 staff vote to stay banned.

It hurts to see that quote again...
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 am

ShowStar2 wrote:

On the one hand:
    so fuck you,bitch.

On the other hand:

no.

So far:

Exactly. Fuck that kid. Doesn't deserve another chance.

Last edited by __Heather__ on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:26 am

__Heather__ wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

On the one hand:
    so fuck you,bitch.

On the other hand:

no.

So far:

Exactly. Fuck that kid. Doesn't deserve another chance.

I think your just fricking right.

There are nicer people
    o__________O
    o__________O

Post by o__________O Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:32 am

Unban AjJi! I definitely Agrees, even he's been such an A**... Suspect But I would unban him I can choose... and I got a feeling that he's saying the truth... Idea
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:09 am

o__________O wrote:Unban AjJi! I definitely Agrees, even he's been such an A**... Suspect But I would unban him I can choose... and I got a feeling that he's saying the truth... Idea

Thanks, but i think it's too late, 2 staffs say No.
    He has been an ass.
    Although he feels sorry for it i think he did go too far.

Anyway, In that case i handing his house over to someone i can trust.
    And someone i know, anybody?
    toffee123123

Dont answer the poll yet, Read the topic. Its about AjJi. Empty unban ajji

Post by toffee123123 Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:31 am

all i dont know who this kid is i give him a scound chance i say yes to unban him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:59 am