Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+6
Alexgogo12345
PZH145
PlayboxxIsEpic
DatMrRyan
granjor
thek826
10 posters

Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012

thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012  Empty Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012

Post by thek826 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Alright, so anyone who was online tonight will know what I'm talking about. Alex, Ryan, and to a significantly lesser extent went on a trolling spree.

Timeline of events:
    First, Alex tps to me and breaks my earphones by spamming dozens if not hundreds of fireworks in my face while I was trying to build an embassy. I politely asked him to stop multiple times, then I askd him to leave because it was private property. Of course, alex simply ignored me and continued trolling. Then after I muted him as a punishment, ryan went ahead and unmuted him. This happened multiple times. I ended up just kicking alex multiple times for insubordination and overall being rude to me. I then made a comment in the staff chat about how I realized why the rest of the staff overwhelmingly told me I was making a horrible mistake when I suggested Alex for a possible European staff member. Of course, Ryan never wanting to miss out on an opportunity to troll me, told Alex everything I was saying about him over skype.

Anyway, after getting tired of trolling me, Ryan and Alex decided to troll an innocent member called Jacobwitt1. Alex, pzh, and ryan all crowded into jacob's tiny 5x5 house and alex started spamming dozens of fireworks in jacob's face while Ryan spam clicked the doors. Ryan then proceeded to put a piece of bedrock on jacob's chest. After I told them to stop multiple times, Alex started arguing with me saying that what he was doing is perfectly fine because "[Alex] was having a load of fun trolling." I told him to stfu and he then said he would stop. Now that would be all fine an dandy if he just started listening to me, but he didn't and he continued trolling. When I tried to intervene Ryan would warn Alex. Mysteriously, my socialspy was disabled and the only other admin (the only rank that can /sudo others) online was Ryan (although he insists he did nothing). They continued to bully jacob for no real reason other than "4 teh lulz" for about half an hour until I said I was going to ban the next person that went into jacob's house. Alex then built a penis statue on jacob's house. Meanwhile they kept spamming the chat and when I muted the chat to get some messages across Ryan just unmuted it.

Offenses:

Omegagman:
    Extreme insubordination
    Disrespecting a staff member
    Lying to a staff member
    Ruining the experience of thek826 via trolling even after being told numerous times he was going too far and that he had to stop and leave his private property
    Ruining the experience of Jacobwitt1 via trolling even after being told numerous times he was going too far and that he had to stop and leave his private property
    Building a penis statue on Jacobwitt1's house

Ryan:
    Ignoring the demands of another admin (me)
    Coordinating with a player who was harassing other players of Zidocraft by feeding omegagman information about my actions, speech, etc.
    Ruining the experience of Jacobwitt1 via trolling even after being told numerous times he was going too far and that he had to stop and leave his private property
    Spamming the chat and unmuting the chat after I muted it to stop all the spam

Recommended actions:
    Either demote Omegagman to Donator or temporarily ban him for 2 weeks (I'm actually being extremely lenient on Alex since he has been banned in the past for griefing)

Ryan should be temporarily banned while the staff discuss any potential permanent punishments.

I didn't take any screenshots because I figured I wouldn't be reporting them because the last time I took punitive action against Ryan the rest of the staff proceeded to overrule my decision. However, after contemplating the situation for a while, I decided it was time to stand up for what's right and report them. Omegagman is just as immature as odie (and just as stubborn, rude, etc.), and I don't think it's a good thing to have a staff member who helps people like Omegagman break the rules and prevent his fellow staff members from intervening. If you don't believe me, you can ask any of these witnesses about the issue:
    Losthero77
    Ganjor
    Jacobwitt1
    (Maybe) Simon (i think he was just trying to stay out of it so he might not have seen much)
    PZH145
    granjor
    granjor

Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012  Empty Consequence Reply

Post by granjor Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:50 pm

I will validate everything that was said. With a few exceptions. Ryan did not blatantly lie to a staff member, and as far as I know...He didnt not dis obey and orders from an admin. I am not commenting on Omegagman and his consequence, only on Ryans. He should keep his rank, just a minor warning.
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012  Empty Re: Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012

Post by DatMrRyan Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:56 pm

I dont recall helping alex in anyway, but just following him around. Also, I may have posted like, 3 or 4 funny hashtags.
    I also don't recall competely ignoring you either. When you asked us to leave him alone, I did so. I returned to his house to keep an eye on alex.
    Also, telling alex that you said he was immature and etc in admin chat isnt really coordinating with him, when he already knew you thought that and did honestly care.
    Also, I didn't turn off your social spy, thats all I can really say about that.

Also, turns out that jacob was a griefer. So it was a good thing that we made him feel bad/annoyed him, he griefed us.
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012  Empty Re: Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:58 pm

A Admin who doesn't listen to the rules and completely ignores other staff. and uses his powers to "Troll" should be Demoted and Tempbanned i don't care for his excuses.
    And alex, He should be Demoted and Tempbanned.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:00 am

Oooooh she mad
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:00 am

Play, why are you commenting on this?? You're never on!! Plus most of these things TheK said are untrue
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:01 am

PlayboxxIsEpic wrote:A Admin who doesn't listen to the rules and completely ignores other staff. and uses his powers to "Troll" should be Demoted and Tempbanned i don't care for his excuses.
    No offense play but you were a big troll, and you are never on
    but i do validate what thek said, except of course lieing to staff
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:01 am

losthero77 wrote:
    PlayboxxIsEpic wrote:A Admin who doesn't listen to the rules and completely ignores other staff. and uses his powers to "Troll" should be Demoted and Tempbanned i don't care for his excuses.

I agree
    granjor
    granjor

Post by granjor Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:01 am

Playboxx, I understand your position on the server but to be truthful, in the month or so that I have been back on the server, I think I have seen you once. And that ONE time you were extremley rude. No disrespect is meant in this reply, but I just dont think you have a place on topic.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:02 am

Master_ryan2012 wrote:I dont recall helping alex in anyway, but just following him around. Also, I may have posted like, 3 or 4 funny hashtags.
    I also don't recall competely ignoring you either. When you asked us to leave him alone, I did so. I returned to his house to keep an eye on alex.
    Also, telling alex that you said he was immature and etc in admin chat isnt really coordinating with him, when he already knew you thought that and did honestly care.

Also, turns out that jacob was a griefer. So it was a good thing that we made him feel bad/annoyed him, he griefed us.

1. I'm not talking about how I called him immature. I'm talking about how you told him what I was doing in vanish when I say you were coordinating with him...
    2. I asked you to leave him alone, and you did for a short while, but you proceeded to go back.
    3. Jacob is a griefer, but that doesn't mean you can break the rules and harass him. While my sympathy for Jacob has waned after I had to ban him for griefing, I cannot tolerate harassment of anyone.
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:03 am

losthero77 wrote:
    She's also never on or ever helps with the server often.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:03 am

losthero77 wrote:

Alex did lie to staff. He told me he would stop, but he didn't. That's lying.
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:03 am

Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    She's also never on or ever helps with the server often.

I help more than she does!!!
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:04 am

thek826 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:

I did stop trolling jacob....but I moved on to someone else that I knew wouldn't mind
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:05 am

thek826 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:I dont recall helping alex in anyway, but just following him around. Also, I may have posted like, 3 or 4 funny hashtags.

1. I'm not talking about how I called him immature. I'm talking about how you told him what I was doing in vanish when I say you were coordinating with him...
    2. I asked you to leave him alone, and you did for a short while, but you proceeded to go back.
    3. Jacob is a griefer, but that doesn't mean you can break the rules and harass him. While my sympathy for Jacob has waned after I had to ban him for griefing, I cannot tolerate harassment of anyone.

I just tp'd to him because he wanted me to know if any staff were near him in vanish because he felt like he was being followed. I agreed to check and you were there spying on him, I can't help that.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:06 am

Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:

I did stop trolling jacob....but I moved on to someone else that I knew wouldn't mind

No you didn't. I recall you saying you would stop and then me saying I would sooner trust Hitler than you. You then said I was right in saying that and like 5 minutes later jacob started complaining about how you were trolling him again.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:07 am

Heil!
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:07 am

thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:

No you didn't. I recall you saying you would stop and then me saying I would sooner trust Hitler than you. You then said I was right in saying that and like 5 minutes later jacob started complaining about how you were trolling him again.

It wasn't me trolling him it was PZH and Ryan placing down bedrock in his house
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:08 am

thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:

Thats not right.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:09 am

Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:

It wasn't me trolling him it was PZH and Ryan placing down bedrock in his house
    ahem
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:10 am

Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:

Thats not right.
    I was using that metaphor to emphasize my distrust of Alex; I obviously didn't mean I have any positive feelings towards hitler and no one on the server thought that or someone would have spoken up when I said it.
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:10 am

You say im not helpful? Im on forums 24/7, And you know why im not on server alot? It's cause i have a life.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 am

Play is helpful when it comes to decision making, and she is at least not doing harm to the server, alex.
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 am

thek826 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:

Thats not right.

Still...comparing me to hitler?? That's pretty childish. Quite frankly I feel as though you were the one being disrespectful TheK.
    I was using that metaphor to emphasize my distrust of Alex; I obviously didn't mean I have any positive feelings towards hitler and no one on the server thought that or someone would have spoken up when I said it.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 am

but the forum isnt the server then..what?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:42 pm