Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+6
Alexgogo12345
PZH145
PlayboxxIsEpic
DatMrRyan
granjor
thek826
10 posters

Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012

showtime3636
    showtime3636

Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012  - Page 3 Empty Re: Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012

Post by showtime3636 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:41 am

Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:I dont recall helping alex in anyway, but just following him around. Also, I may have posted like, 3 or 4 funny hashtags.
    I also don't recall competely ignoring you either. When you asked us to leave him alone, I did so. I returned to his house to keep an eye on alex.
    Also, telling alex that you said he was immature and etc in admin chat isnt really coordinating with him, when he already knew you thought that and did honestly care.
    Also, I didn't turn off your social spy, thats all I can really say about that.

Also, turns out that jacob was a griefer. So it was a good thing that we made him feel bad/annoyed him, he griefed us.

3 or 4 hash tags my a**. I recall you and Alex and PZH filling chat with those has tags for 2-3 minutes, until chat was muted, then u unmuted chat and continued. That is the only thing I saw Ryan and PZH so maybe warning? As for Alex I saw all of the things thek said. Demotion and 2 week ban for him I say

I only used the hashtag thing once when I said #Cut4TheK

Dude you Guys filled chat with s*** like that
    You're wrong.

Alex only posted once, I posted a couple hashtags, like 4 or five, and pzh posted quite a bit. I unmuted the chat because it was unnecessary if thek needed to get a message through, he could use broadcast or something else, but didnt need to mute the whole chat, that was not needed.

Also, as much as we all appreciate your opinion, it doesn't count or mean anything in this kind of situation

Ryan anyone can provide information so don't even start, I was a witness, I was tryin to get my house set up at he time, and I could barely comunicate with simbin and thek because of the amount of spam and how annoying u guys were being
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012  - Page 3 Empty Re: Report on Omegagman and Master_ryan2012

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 am

you lied
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 am

In my prespective, I think Ryan should be tempbanned, and Alex to be Demoted to Donator, Since he is custom. And to be tempbanned for.. 4-7days, Since he did completely ignore a Staff member.
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:44 am

Did f*** not. Witnesses: simbin, thek
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:46 am

showtime3636 wrote:Did f*** not. Witnesses: simbin, thek
    Technically, the way you're going, the whole server is a witness to the #Hashtags.
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:46 am

PlayboxxIsEpic wrote:In my prespective, I think Ryan should be tempbanned, and Alex to be Demoted to Donator, Since he is custom. And to be tempbanned for.. 4-7days, Since he did completely ignore a Staff member.

I could never survive with just donator. Plus this seems pretty stupid TheK is trying to make things more serious than they actually are. Yes I trolled, big whoopadydooda. I might have gone a bit overboard with the fireworks but that's only because I had just figured out how to use them and I thought they were amazing!!
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:46 am

play y u do dis
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:47 am

Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:Did f*** not. Witnesses: simbin, thek
    Technically, the way you're going, the whole server is a witness to the #Hashtags.

Yes for that part. I was talking about us not being able to speak to each other
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:49 am

Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    PlayboxxIsEpic wrote:In my prespective, I think Ryan should be tempbanned, and Alex to be Demoted to Donator, Since he is custom. And to be tempbanned for.. 4-7days, Since he did completely ignore a Staff member.

I could never survive with just donator. Plus this seems pretty stupid TheK is trying to make things more serious than they actually are. Yes I trolled, big whoopadydooda. I might have gone a bit overboard with the fireworks but that's only because I had just figured out how to use them and I thought they were amazing!!

Insubordination, harassment, and lying to staff is a serious issue. It's not *just* trolling. I second the demotion recommendation. Ryan should receive a week temp ban for his involvement, just to be fair to farquor who received a week temp ban for his involvement in the death threats toward show.

Last edited by thek826 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:50 am

no need to swear young man.
    besides everyday you see spamming it wont kill you
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 am

thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:

Insubordination, harassment, and lying to staff is a serious issue. It's not *just* trolling. I second the demotion recommendation.

All in favor say "I"

I
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 am

thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:

Insubordination, harassment, and lying to staff is a serious issue. It's not *just* trolling.

Harassment=Trolling, I never lied to staff at all. You might want to say that I did but to that I say LIEZ!! I never lied to anyone. Insubordination I will agree to however. Yes, I didn't follow what you said because what you said what childish, wrong, and quite frankly to put it bluntly STUPID!
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:52 am

showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:

Insubordination, harassment, and lying to staff is a serious issue. It's not *just* trolling. I second the demotion recommendation.

All in favor say "I"

I

STFU show you don't have any say in this.....you're not staff and you're a child
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:53 am

Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:

Insubordination, harassment, and lying to staff is a serious issue. It's not *just* trolling.

Harassment=Trolling, I never lied to staff at all. You might want to say that I did but to that I say LIEZ!! I never lied to anyone. Insubordination I will agree to however. Yes, I didn't follow what you said because what you said what childish, wrong, and quite frankly to put it bluntly STUPID!

You did lie. You told me you would stop trolling and then you proceeded to continue trolling. This is lying. How was "stop trolling because you've gone too far" childish, wrong, and stupid?

Last edited by thek826 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:54 am

Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:

All in favor say "I"

I

STFU show you don't have any say in this.....you're not staff and you're a child

According to the servers bill of rights, you cannot discriminate a member for their age.

Ps. You are one year older .-.
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:54 am

thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:

You did lie. You told me you would stop trolling and then you proceeded to continue trolling. How was "stop trolling because
    you've gone too far" childish, wrong, and stupid?

You never once said "Stop trolling you've gone too far" You did however compare me to hitler, and follow me around. And plus I said I would stop trolling jacob and I did. I went on to troll Nate and he thought it was hilarious!!
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 am

showtime3636 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:

All in favor say "I"

I

According to the servers bill of rights, you cannot discriminate a member for their age.

Ps. You are one year older .-.

Sorry let me word that differently. YOU ARE CHILDISH!!!!
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 am

Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:

You did lie. You told me you would stop trolling and then you proceeded to continue trolling. How was "stop trolling because

You never once said "Stop trolling you've gone too far" You did however compare me to hitler, and follow me around. And plus I said I would stop trolling jacob and I did. I went on to troll Nate and he thought it was hilarious!!

You didn't stop trolling jacob. I remember tping to you guys and you were still trolling him. I apologize for the hitler comparison as it might have been too much, and I most certainly told you to stop. Are you seriously going to deny that?
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:57 am

Coming from the person that doesn't listen to instructions from staff hmmm...
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 am

Far was banned for his involvement in something illegal and serious. I was involved in a common trolling spree. Trolling is not illegal or as serious as what the death threats were so dont compare this exploded and exaggerated issue to something like the threats.
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:59 am

thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:

You didn't stop trolling jacob. I remember tping to you guys and you were still trolling him. I apologize for the hitler comparison as it might have been too much, and I most certainly told you to stop. Are you seriously going to deny that?

I did stop trolling him. I was just watching the second time as Ryan placed down bedrock inside his house. And yes TheK you did tell me to stop trolling but u didn't say that I went overboard. And yes eventually I did go a bit overboard but not enough for a demotion and tempban. I do apologize for trolling him so "viciously" but it was all for the sake of a good laugh...why can't you just get that and end this useless conversation???????
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:01 am

Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:

I did stop trolling him. I was just watching the second time as Ryan placed down bedrock inside his house. And yes TheK you did tell me to stop trolling but u didn't say that I went overboard. And yes eventually I did go a bit overboard but not enough for a demotion and tempban. I do apologize for trolling him so "viciously" but it was all for the sake of a good laugh...why can't you just get that and end this useless conversation???????

First you say you did go against my commands (insubordination) and now you're saying you didn't. Which is it? Also, the penis statue alone is enough for a ban, and compounded with your other offenses I believe a demotion is also in order. Or would you rather be perm banned because you have been banned in the past for griefing?
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:01 am

Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:

He Shouldnt need to tell you that you went overboard, maybe you could use your common sense next time
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:02 am

showtime3636 wrote:
    He Shouldnt need to tell you that you went overboard, maybe you could use your common sense next time

This. Obviously if I tell someone to stop trolling it implies that the trolling has gone overboard.
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:04 am

thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Alexgogo12345 wrote:

First you say you did go against my commands (insubordination) and now you're saying you didn't. Which is it? Also, the penis statue alone is enough for a ban, and compounded with your other offenses I believe a demotion is also in order. Or would you rather be perm banned because you have been banned in the past for griefing?

I would rather just be tempbanned and not be demoted....if I was demoted I would probably just stop playing on this server altogether. You may say "Well Alex how is this bad"? And I would say "Well because then I wouldn't be able to approve applications, help people with problems they may be having and so on and so forth" And I just said yes, I didn't listen to you when you said to stop trolling jacob the first time but eventually on the 2nd or 3rd time I listened and stopped trolling him. So it's a mix of both

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:19 am