Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

2 posters

Lost the IP of one of the servers, HELP!

Anonymous

Lost the IP of one of the servers, HELP! Empty Lost the IP of one of the servers, HELP!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Hello fellow Zidocrafter's.
    Uhm, So recently i was playing on my Mom's laptop which is way faster than my computer, And i got some good items, and the most awesome roommate i've ever seen, AjJi. So, I brought gold and iron armour, diamond tools and other stuff with me on an adventure to other villages. And i drowned when not paying attention, It was REALLY deep water so i couldn't get it back without drowning, I even got sponge but the third time i came my minecraft crashed, that was the worst timing ever, anyways, back to topic. I was pretty mad and upset and i deleted the server out of my list. And i kinda regret that, Because i miss the people i've met on the server, They were really nice!
    I don't know the IP, I got it from some comment on a YouTube video. Can someone please give me the IP? PS: I checked the forums and the portal. I tried the IP that was on the Portal page of this website, It's not the server i was on.
    I have some information about the people who were there:
    My roommate: [Builder]AjJi
    [LowMod] Anhkha
    [Builder]xJesterGrix (My other roommate, we kicked him out of the house because his appearent younger brother kept griefing us when he was gone. I don't know if his action caused him trouble and/or if he got banned.)
    I also remember the maximum amount of people that could get into the server was somewhere around the 30, 32 i believe, not sure. There were always like 9-10 people online and their connection wasn't the best to be honest.
    I hope you guys have enough with this information.
    Please, PLEASE reply, Even if you only have the SMALLEST clue of what it possibly could be. Ask questions if my answers might help. Thank you!

PS: AjJi, If you read this. I am sorry i left.

--ShowStar2
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Lost the IP of one of the servers, HELP! Empty Re: Lost the IP of one of the servers, HELP!

Post by thek826 Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:57 pm

66.85.160.10:25582
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Lost the IP of one of the servers, HELP! Empty Re: Lost the IP of one of the servers, HELP!

Post by thek826 Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:58 pm

btw, ajji was banned

thek826 wrote:Proof of your ban ajji:
    Spoiler:

Taking out an ENTIRE wall, plus making a 2x2 hole in another wall in the same building? I DARE you to tell me that doesn't deserve a ban! Evil or Very Mad

Result
    You were: IP Banned, ebanned (whatever that is, commander just told me to start using it too) and banned

https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t399-proof-of-your-ban-if-you-were-banned-look-here-to-see-if-proof-of-your-griefing-cheating-was-posted
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:01 pm

ShowStar2 wrote:Hello fellow Zidocrafter's.
    Uhm, So recently i was playing on my Mom's laptop which is way faster than my computer, And i got some good items, and the most awesome roommate i've ever seen, AjJi. So, I brought gold and iron armour, diamond tools and other stuff with me on an adventure to other villages. And i drowned when not paying attention, It was REALLY deep water so i couldn't get it back without drowning, I even got sponge but the third time i came my minecraft crashed, that was the worst timing ever, anyways, back to topic. I was pretty mad and upset and i deleted the server out of my list. And i kinda regret that, Because i miss the people i've met on the server, They were really nice!
    I don't know the IP, I got it from some comment on a YouTube video. Can someone please give me the IP? PS: I checked the forums and the portal. I tried the IP that was on the Portal page of this website, It's not the server i was on.
    I have some information about the people who were there:
    My roommate: [Builder]AjJi
    [LowMod] Anhkha
    [Builder]xJesterGrix (My other roommate, we kicked him out of the house because his appearent younger brother kept griefing us when he was gone. I don't know if his action caused him trouble and/or if he got banned.)
    I also remember the maximum amount of people that could get into the server was somewhere around the 30, 32 i believe, not sure. There were always like 9-10 people online and their connection wasn't the best to be honest.
    I hope you guys have enough with this information.
    Please, PLEASE reply, Even if you only have the SMALLEST clue of what it possibly could be. Ask questions if my answers might help. Thank you!

PS: AjJi, If you read this. I am sorry i left.

--ShowStar2

30 or 32? I believe you have the wrong forum. Our maximum players is only 24.
    craftmine

Post by craftmine Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:42 am

hey showstar2,

I was actually a bit glad, that i didn't see you on the server, since the grief onmy melon farm. If you cant remember it: the farm was under water, with sponges. I was thinking, when you really come back, maybe something to repay me for those stacks of melon?
    the whole farm was empty, and it had a restyle now. 44bottles and commander have helped, and I saw you once. I lost kinda much melon, I make, each time i farm the melon, seven to eight stacks of melon. So dont lie, you took more than 75% of the melon, and even didn't change the dirt to farmland again. Otherwise i even didn't know about it. Then they would grow back. But they dont grow back on dirt!

-craftminar
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:20 pm

craftmine wrote:hey showstar2,

I was actually a bit glad, that i didn't see you on the server, since the grief onmy melon farm. If you cant remember it: the farm was under water, with sponges. I was thinking, when you really come back, maybe something to repay me for those stacks of melon?
    the whole farm was empty, and it had a restyle now. 44bottles and commander have helped, and I saw you once. I lost kinda much melon, I make, each time i farm the melon, seven to eight stacks of melon. So dont lie, you took more than 75% of the melon, and even didn't change the dirt to farmland again. Otherwise i even didn't know about it. Then they would grow back. But they dont grow back on dirt!

-craftminar

If i did come back i could repay every single melon and some ore.
    And i heard that the maximum players was 24, If that is correct. It is the server, Please Craftminar, can you give me the IP so i maybe can come back? (If im not banned)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:22 pm

thek826 wrote:btw, ajji was banned

thek826 wrote:Proof of your ban ajji:
    Spoiler:

Taking out an ENTIRE wall, plus making a 2x2 hole in another wall in the same building? I DARE you to tell me that doesn't deserve a ban! Evil or Very Mad

Result
    You were: IP Banned, ebanned (whatever that is, commander just told me to start using it too) and banned

https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t399-proof-of-your-ban-if-you-were-banned-look-here-to-see-if-proof-of-your-griefing-cheating-was-posted

Banned? Shit, I never knew he was like that. He was always with me while i was still on the server, I thought he wouldn't make the same mistake i made, I feel sorry that i didn't get banned for it. I also griefed, I griefed a whole melon farm and still have the stuff. I want to give it back. Is that IP you gave me the only one that is connected to this forum and is under the name 'Zidocraft'?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:24 pm

And by the way. I am 100% asured that the server is connected to this forum.
    I had to register here and make a builders application in order to play on the server.
    Is the server you gave me the one where you spawn in front of a billboard with the rules and stuff?
    If it is, your correct.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:05 pm

ShowStar2 wrote:And by the way. I am 100% asured that the server is connected to this forum.
    I had to register here and make a builders application in order to play on the server.
    Is the server you gave me the one where you spawn in front of a billboard with the rules and stuff?
    If it is, your correct.

wtf, I just said, the IP is 66.85.160.10:25582

We have a new map if you were wondering...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:06 pm

thek826 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:And by the way. I am 100% asured that the server is connected to this forum.
    If it is, your correct.

Alright, Sorry i got you mad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:21 pm

thek826 wrote:
    If it is, your correct.

Okay, Fresh start. Still in the house and got some diamond, Made a pickaxe and mined some more. I'll be fine. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:24 pm