Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

3 posters

I just got banned for no reason...

xBrandonBoothx
    xBrandonBoothx

I just got banned for no reason... Empty I just got banned for no reason...

Post by xBrandonBoothx Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:08 am

I got banned again but this time for no reason?
    Zeno
    Zeno

I just got banned for no reason... Empty Re: I just got banned for no reason...

Post by Zeno Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:13 am

Ya they told me to keep the ban on you for so many reasons, staff even Solar said to do it to =/
    xBrandonBoothx
    xBrandonBoothx

Post by xBrandonBoothx Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 am

Well, what the fuck did I do? I had an asshole say that he "trolled" me and got me banned because he was pissing me off, and now why am is solar mad at me for I haven't done anything wrong for a long fucking time! I mean FUCK!
    xBrandonBoothx
    xBrandonBoothx

Post by xBrandonBoothx Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:18 am

What did I do to have solar want me banned?
    xBrandonBoothx
    xBrandonBoothx

Post by xBrandonBoothx Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:19 am

xBrandonBoothx wrote:What did I do to have solar want me banned?
    I'm getting in trouble for an asshole making me pissed off. Brandon shouldn't be a fucking VIP!
    Zeno
    Zeno

Post by Zeno Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:21 am

Well when you griefed his blocks that's where you made the biggest mistake, if you maintained self control you would have been fine their are ways to deal with trollers
    xBrandonBoothx
    xBrandonBoothx

Post by xBrandonBoothx Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:23 am

Zeno wrote:Well when you griefed his blocks that's where you made the biggest mistake, if you maintained self control you would have been fine their are ways to deal with trollers
    But I moved far away for a reason hoping that no one would want to move next to me. I so called "griefed" these blocks because he was building on my property! He did this shit on purpose because he knew it would make me mad this is all a fucking set up.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Post by Zeno Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:25 am

I don't know what to do really, i can't just put an un ban without talking with staff and they said i need to keep it on you, so sorry next time don't fuck up k?
    xBrandonBoothx
    xBrandonBoothx

Post by xBrandonBoothx Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:27 am

Zeno wrote:I don't know what to do really, i can't just put an un ban without talking with staff and they said i need to keep it on you, so sorry next time don't fuck up k?
    THERE ISNT GOING TO BE A NEXT TIME! BRANDONS AN ASSHOLE!
    xBrandonBoothx
    xBrandonBoothx

Post by xBrandonBoothx Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:28 am

xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    Zeno wrote:I don't know what to do really, i can't just put an un ban without talking with staff and they said i need to keep it on you, so sorry next time don't fuck up k?
    Is this perm? Please tell me it's not or else I want the fucker banned too.
    xBrandonBoothx
    xBrandonBoothx

Post by xBrandonBoothx Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:29 am

xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    I suppose next time I'll just let someone claim my house and build all over since thats what I got banned for.
    xBrandonBoothx
    xBrandonBoothx

Post by xBrandonBoothx Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:36 am

xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    I suppose next time I'll just let someone claim my house and build all over since thats what I got banned for.
    And anyway thek says this "Jesus Christ this guy has had way too many chances -_- Remember that 100+ block widespread griefing spree you went on in the old map? Remember when you griefed my house and took forever to repair it? One more violation, even if it's just harassment, you're banned, with no ban appeals accepted."
    xBrandonBoothx
    xBrandonBoothx

Post by xBrandonBoothx Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:37 am

xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    And anyway thek says this "Jesus Christ this guy has had way too many chances -_- Remember that 100+ block widespread griefing spree you went on in the old map? Remember when you griefed my house and took forever to repair it? One more violation, even if it's just harassment, you're banned, with no ban appeals accepted."
    He gave me another chance
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 am

xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    xBrandonBoothx wrote:
    xBrandonBoothx wrote:

Actually, that was when I thought Zeno actually talked to the staff before unbanning you. He didn't, and he said he only unbanned you because he felt bad, so i re-banned you since that's a horrible reason to unban someone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:37 am