Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

3 posters

FAQ about bans + steps for ban appeal

thek826
    thek826
    Admin

FAQ about bans + steps for ban appeal Empty FAQ about bans + steps for ban appeal

Post by thek826 Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:37 pm

If you were banned, here are some steps you should take:

Step 1: Were you really banned? If you are banned, it will ALWAYS give you a message, "You were banned by [insert moderator/admin name here]. Reason: [Insert reason here]" OR it will give you a message saying, "You have been banned for [reason if it was given]." Hopefully you remember what the reason was because subsequent attempts to get in will only say, "The Ban Hammer Has Spoken!"
    Step2: Are you actually signed into minecraft.net? The normal launcher's way of logging you in is really crappy unfortunately, and often takes 2-15 tries to log in to minecraft.net If you click on "Play offline" you will ALWAYS get this message:
    "You were banned. Reason: Undefined"
    Step 3: If you are signed in properly, then post a topic here on Ban Appeal.
    Step 4: Post your IGN, name of moderator who banned you, and reason for banning
    Step 5: BEG BEG BEG BEG BEG BEG
    Step 6: Wait for a moderator to approve or decline your ban appeal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

Q:I got a Java error message, was I banned?
    A: No

Q: I keep getting errors that aren't Java messages that say stuff like: "You are already logged in!" Or "End of Stream". Was I banned
    A:NO you will get the message: "You were banned by [insert moderator/admin name here]. Reason: [Insert reason here]" if you are banned! You are likely lagging out because you have an internet browser open, and if you don't know what a browser is, then GOD HELP YOU because you're using one right now!

Q: How do I know if I was unbanned?
    A: A moderator will approve your ban appeal on the forums by replying with something along the lines of "Approved."

Q: I was banned for no rea--
    A: NO YOU WEREN'T! The staff has reasons for banning people! If you don't know why you were banned, just say, "I'd like to know why I was banned" in your ban appeal!

Q: What is griefing? I was banned for griefing!
    A: Destroying someone else's blocks without permission from the owner of that block/a staff member

Copied from my guide to minecraftia bans on the old minecrafia server: minecraftia.iftopic.com/t1890-faq-about-bans-steps-for-ban-appeal

Still have questions? Please Reply below!

Last edited by thek826 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typos :D)
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

FAQ about bans + steps for ban appeal Empty Re: FAQ about bans + steps for ban appeal

Post by thek826 Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Could you guys either sticky or make this an announcement like on the old minecraftia website? People who are banned tend to be ignorant so this will probably help a lot XD
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

FAQ about bans + steps for ban appeal Empty Re: FAQ about bans + steps for ban appeal

Post by 44bottles Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:30 am

Maybe put something in about the Ban Hammer? Tell them what it means. (Admin+ right?)
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm

44bottles wrote:Maybe put something in about the Ban Hammer? Tell them what it means. (Admin+ right?)

No, lol. It means it was a standard vanilla ban, I need to update this topic sometime lol. This was copied from one of my guides on another server which only banned people using easy bans (/eban). Here, we use easy bans AND vanilla bans (/ban).
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:02 pm

[Sort of] updated
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:01 am