Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

5 posters

THIS IS BULLSHIT SERVER! COMEIN AND SEE!

zzwenzizz2
    zzwenzizz2

THIS IS BULLSHIT SERVER! COMEIN AND SEE! Empty THIS IS BULLSHIT SERVER! COMEIN AND SEE!

Post by zzwenzizz2 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:26 pm

AS WHAT THE TOPIC SAYS
    THIS IS BULLSHIT!
    I MEAN THE SERVER IS NICE , BUT ADMINS ARE REALLY SUCK TO THE CORE!

WHEN I WAS BUILDING MY GIANT HONEYDEW IN TRINSIC , HERKEY23 (HE IS A MOD)KEEP COMING AND TRYING TO KNOCK ME DOWN THE EDGE!
    some ppl tell me to hold shift, but wtf? do i have to keep caution to your very own mod while building so that i dont get killed by them?!?!?!?!?!
    arent they be helping?

WHEN I FINISH BUILDING, XXNRGXXARKON, WORLD EDIT MY GIANT HONEYDEW AND DEL IT!!!!! give me the reason that he thinks my honeydew is GAY and he dont like it!
    WTF! SOLAR GONE AFK AFTER TELL ME HE CNT ROLLBACK WORLD EDIT!
    AND XXNRGXXARKON,AKA THE "TOWN MANAGER" OF TRINSIC TELL ME HE CAN DO ANYTHING HE WANT IN HIS CITY

THE MOST hilarious part is he try to bride me with iron!
    WTF DUDE! I GOT 21 DIAMON, 1DIAMON SWORD, 2 DIAMON PICK , AND 2DIAMON SHOVEL in my chest in honeydew!
    WTF !MAN!

HOWEVER, I DONT CARE ANYMORE , HERKEY23 IS THE 1ST TIME, I DID REPORT HIM,YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT .
    XXNRGXXARKON IS THE 2ND TIME , AND SOLAR LETTING THIS HAPPEN,
    U SEE ?ITS THE MODS AND ADMINS ARE CAUSING ALL THE FKING PROBLEM!
    I DELED YOUR SERVER IP IN MINECRAFT , AND U LOST A BUILDER, ITS YOUR LOST, BYEBYE!

ps:im sooo sorry that i cnt post the screenshot of him bride me, cuz (New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.)

YEAH! WITHIN 7 DAYS AND U R CAUSING ME SO MUCH PROBLEM!!!
    xXDIMEBAGXx

THIS IS BULLSHIT SERVER! COMEIN AND SEE! Empty Re: THIS IS BULLSHIT SERVER! COMEIN AND SEE!

Post by xXDIMEBAGXx Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:43 pm

YEA I HATE HIM TOO!!!
    herkey23
    herkey23

THIS IS BULLSHIT SERVER! COMEIN AND SEE! Empty Sorry

Post by herkey23 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Ok, I admit to pushing you I'm Sorry I was bored and thats my excuse I promise it wont happen again I have learned my lesson and the HoneyDew statue was looking good but why would xxnr delete it I think it's time to have a talk there has been multiple complaints on the server about him and either he needs to be demoted or talked to by either Unknown or Solar. But as for the World Edit thing I can't help that unless Unknown had some way to back up the files (which i doubt). Well anyways I'm Sorry for pushing you.
    Thanks Jack
    zzwenzizz2
    zzwenzizz2

THIS IS BULLSHIT SERVER! COMEIN AND SEE! Empty Re: THIS IS BULLSHIT SERVER! COMEIN AND SEE!

Post by zzwenzizz2 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:54 pm

herkey23 wrote:Ok, I admit to pushing you I'm Sorry I was bored and thats my excuse I promise it wont happen again I have learned my lesson and the HoneyDew statue was looking good but why would xxnr delete it I think it's time to have a talk there has been multiple complaints on the server about him and either he needs to be demoted or talked to by either Unknown or Solar. But as for the World Edit thing I can't help that unless Unknown had some way to back up the files (which i doubt). Well anyways I'm Sorry for pushing you.
    Thanks Jack

awwww,I accept your apology, just dont do it on me next time XD
    seriously ppl r complaining abt xxnr ?
    i just cant let go of minecraft and zidoserver for the pass few hours...
    ):
    craftmine

Post by craftmine Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 am

xxnrg griefed me once; he should be banned now for power abuse.
    I liked teh statue of honeydew and the building(mushroom) honeySTEW. Why would he want to remove it? it was good.

Relaxxxx zzwenzizz2: i cant read the post when you are using caps all over the place. To accentuate a few words, ok, but the whole teks? a bit too much i guess. But xxnrg should be demoted anyway by now, maybe banned? but idk i was not on the server =.= Computer will be fixed now soon.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Solar already said he should be demoted to donator, idk if the rest of the players online convinced him to demote Nr further or ban him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:06 am