Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+2
__Heather__
6 posters

(Domicroat) Doki report.

__Heather__
    __Heather__

(Domicroat) Doki report. - Page 2 Empty Re: (Domicroat) Doki report.

Post by __Heather__ Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:29 pm

losthero77 wrote:
    which any owner can check so please lets end the discussion here. and wait for a result, or if you want continue fighing over something that isint really important

This is important.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:56 pm

losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:you guys can give your side of the story and i can choose my side, even if im not mod i can have an opnion or not?, you can say that i shouldint be on his side, but its my opnion not yours so stop complaining if someone doesint want to be on your side

I don't care about your side i can live with that. The fact that you think you know everything about this story is annoying me. I clearly said that i only wanted people to reply if they are either in the staff, were there, or know more about this. What you, clearly don't.
    you technically only have a special rank, like a lot of people come from minecraftia your like an elite, no real authority (no offense), you can stop people from expressing there opinion, even if you said staff only, (which you guys techically arint. lowmods)

What the hell did i JUST SAY?
    I said staff OR PEOPLE WHO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS
    which any owner can check so please lets end the discussion here. and wait for a result, or if you want continue fighing over something that isint really important

What do you mean this isn't important? Having a lowmod's rank in danger is pretty important.
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:23 pm

thek826 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:you guys can give your side of the story and i can choose my side, even if im not mod i can have an opnion or not?, you can say that i shouldint be on his side, but its my opnion not yours so stop complaining if someone doesint want to be on your side

I don't care about your side i can live with that. The fact that you think you know everything about this story is annoying me. I clearly said that i only wanted people to reply if they are either in the staff, were there, or know more about this. What you, clearly don't.
    you technically only have a special rank, like a lot of people come from minecraftia your like an elite, no real authority (no offense), you can stop people from expressing there opinion, even if you said staff only, (which you guys techically arint. lowmods)

What do you mean this isn't important? Having a lowmod's rank in danger is pretty important.
    lowmod really isint important, now if he was donator or mod then it would be important, and dont take me wrong, but lowmod really is just builder with 2 or 3 commands
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:10 pm

losthero77 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

lowmod really isint important, now if he was donator or mod then it would be important, and dont take me wrong, but lowmod really is just builder with 2 or 3 commands

Really now? We only have 2 or 3 more commands eh?

List of lowmod only commands:
    /kick
    /tempban
    /ban
    /banip
    /jail
    /unjail
    /jail [cell name] [time in prison] [reason]
    /unbanip
    /tp
    /tphere
    /ptime
    /nick
    /jailstick
    /lb help
    /lb params
    /lb commands
    /lb permissions
    /lb tool
    /lb tool [on|off]
    /lb tool [params]
    /lb toolblock
    /lb toolblock [on|off]
    /lb toolblock [params]
    /lb savequeue
    /lb lookup [params], /lb [params]
    /lb writelogfile [params]
    /lb tp [number]
    /lb tp [params]
    /lb rollback [params], /lb undo [params], /lb rb [params]
    /lb redo [params]
    /rank [player name] [rank to be placed in]

I counted 31. Probably more with other staff plugins, but they're not as significant.
    I like how you claim certain things about us without any research or even use of common sense. If lowmods weren't signficant, then why would the lowmod apps be take so seriously?

Last edited by thek826 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:11 pm

losthero77 wrote:

LowMod is more important than a donator by far. Plus, LowMods have a lot more than just 2 or 3 commands. Now stop saying they aren't important, because it's starting to annoy me too.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:17 pm

losthero77 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

Just a rough list of lowmod commands that donators don't have:
    /kick
    /tempban
    /ban
    /banip
    /jail
    /unjail
    /jail [cell name] [time in prison] [reason]
    /unbanip
    /jailstick
    /lb help
    /lb params
    /lb commands
    /lb permissions
    /lb tool
    /lb tool [on|off]
    /lb tool [params]
    /lb toolblock
    /lb toolblock [on|off]
    /lb toolblock [params]
    /lb savequeue
    /lb lookup [params], /lb [params]
    /lb writelogfile [params]
    /lb tp [number]
    /lb tp [params]
    /lb rollback [params], /lb undo [params], /lb rb [params]
    /lb redo [params]
    /rank [player name] [rank changing to]

What do you know? We have 27 commands donators don't have!

List of commands donators have that we don't:
    /md [mob]
    /md p [player name]
    /i
    /give
    [animal spawning command, sorry, forget what that was]

Maybe a few more, but that's about it. Yes, I know spawning items is pretty significant, but access to logblock, jail, banning, and kicking is more important -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:24 am

losthero77 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

Really?
    I have nothing to say, You seemed smart at the beginning of the discussion. But this is just...
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:41 am

Ok. Enough of this fighting. I would like to say that Doki did not admit anything but he said if it was him he is sorry for being such an ass. Thats good enough for me. We had a good chat and all and hes a friend. This was about him not your stupid crap lost. So things are resolved here. This post can be locked now. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 pm