Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+5
granjor
PZH145
kevinher
thek826
showtime3636
9 posters

Granjor and Iconic_Blade

showtime3636
    showtime3636

Granjor and Iconic_Blade Empty Granjor and Iconic_Blade

Post by showtime3636 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:03 pm

So this kid iconic_blade walked right up to my house and started griefing and he broke like 12-13 dirt, then I asked granjor how many blocks was for a ban and he said 16, so then I said can you tempban iconic blade then, and he said no, then I was gonna say ok, ill just report it on forums, and then he kept kicking me wouldn't let me play, can something be done about granjor and iconic.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Granjor and Iconic_Blade Empty Re: Granjor and Iconic_Blade

Post by thek826 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:58 pm

It's actually 20 blocks to ban. Anyway, we need their side of the story before we do anything, unless you have screenshots of this.

Also it is worth a temp ban. Like 1 day, but please post proof of the grief.

Last edited by thek826 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kevinher
    kevinher

Location : Malaysia [not malaysian,i'm korean] just stuyding eng

Post by kevinher Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:32 pm

?? that dirt wasnt even in your house
    kevinher
    kevinher

Location : Malaysia [not malaysian,i'm korean] just stuyding eng

Post by kevinher Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:36 pm

thek come online
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Alright here's the situation:

Kevinher (Ironic_Blade) wanted to demonstrate his new op shovel so he dug up 13 blocks in what looked like a naturally spawned hill. The hill was actually something that Show had destroyed then replaced but how would Ironic know that? Also, most if not all of the blocks have been replaced. Definitely not worth a temp ban.

According to BadgerWaffles and Ironic_Blade, Granjor wanted to talk to someone but the chat was too busy so he continuously kicked Show 6 times (so as to prevent him from joining) just to talk to someone. This is a blatant abuse of powers if this is true.

Screenshots:
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:10 am

thek y u play in fast 
    Its because he wanted an all server quiet so he could listen to Jeremy explain why I made him loyal for temp and some 
    other thing
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:13 am

Nononono, I was asking granjor to tempban him for griefing, then PZH was like, IT'S JUST DIRT, and I was like, WELL I GOT BANNED AND DEMOTED BECAUSE OF DIRT, and he was like thats cuz ur Showtime we don't like you, and I was like ._., then granjor was like Showtime if u speak about it again I will tempban you, and I said ok I'm gonna report it on forums them he continually kicked me and finally let me on like 5 mins later, I wasn't able to take screenshots cuz u know granjor had a hissie fit and kicked me so the chat doesn't show up when you log back on, so ya
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:31 am

showtime3636 wrote:Nononono, I was asking granjor to tempban him for griefing, then PZH was like, IT'S JUST DIRT, and I was like, WELL I GOT BANNED AND DEMOTED BECAUSE OF DIRT, and he was like thats cuz ur Showtime we don't like you, and I was like ._., then granjor was like Showtime if u speak about it again I will tempban you, and I said ok I'm gonna report it on forums them he continually kicked me and finally let me on like 5 mins later, I wasn't able to take screenshots cuz u know granjor had a hissie fit and kicked me so the chat doesn't show up when you log back on, so ya

fine Bottles or Mage will need to look up the logs and tell us their findings.
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:24 am

Mmk
    granjor
    granjor

Post by granjor Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:30 am

1) Dirt was not part of the house it was new r a mountain side, NOT PLACED BY SHOWTIME. 

2) I demanded Showtime stop inquiring about tempban of Ironic_blade

3) I warned with a kick which did not work.

4) I then kicked him 3 times allowing for the default 10 second wait time. 

PZH145 is a witness.
    kaileely1
    kaileely1

Location : Somewhere where i can be myself surrounded by people i love.

Granjor and Iconic_Blade Empty Reply

Post by kaileely1 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:02 am

Yea i was a witness of this aswell, basically all i was paying attention to it them fighting about something i did now know then (but i know now from reading this) and showtime got kick a couple times. How this started off was from PZH ranking BadgerWaffles And JeremyZh Loyal so "they could fly and see his ships" and grant wanted to knwo the ful story so made everyone in the chat be quiet or they "will get tamp banned" because he was talking to jeremy, i had no problem with it because i was building so wasnt gonna chat anyways but ok.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:31 pm

kaileely1 wrote:Yea i was a witness of this aswell, basically all i was paying attention to it them fighting about something i did now know then (but i know now from reading this) and showtime got kick a couple times. How this started off was from PZH ranking BadgerWaffles And JeremyZh Loyal so "they could fly and see his ships" and grant wanted to knwo the ful story so made everyone in the chat be quiet or they "will get tamp banned" because he was talking to jeremy, i had no problem with it because i was building so wasnt gonna chat anyways but ok.
    granjor wrote:1) Dirt was not part of the house it was new r a mountain side, NOT PLACED BY SHOWTIME.

2) I demanded Showtime stop inquiring about tempban of Ironic_blade

3) I warned with a kick which did not work.

4) I then kicked him 3 times allowing for the default 10 second wait time.

PZH145 is a witness.

Ah ok well in the future use the /dm function instead of just kicking.

Also, Showtime did place down the mountain (though as you can see from my screenshots, it was more like he replaced a hillside that he had originally destroyed)
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 pm

showtime3636 wrote:Nononono, I was asking granjor to tempban him for griefing, then PZH was like, IT'S JUST DIRT, and I was like, WELL I GOT BANNED AND DEMOTED BECAUSE OF DIRT, and he was like thats cuz ur Showtime we don't like you, and I was like ._., then granjor was like Showtime if u speak about it again I will tempban you, and I said ok I'm gonna report it on forums them he continually kicked me and finally let me on like 5 mins later, I wasn't able to take screenshots cuz u know granjor had a hissie fit and kicked me so the chat doesn't show up when you log back on, so ya

if PZH actually said that, that is quite mean :ohe can speak for himself but not others. People may not think you are mod material but it doesn't mean they can't like you.. (pzh i still lub you but i also lub showtime, so no hate plz)

Last edited by koopatroopa544 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:53 pm

koopatroopa544 wrote:

if granjor actually said that, that is quite mean :ohe can speak for himself but not others. People may not think you are mod material but it doesn't mean they can't like you..

If you're talking about the part you bolded, I believe show is referring to PZH.
    Anyway, had it been something that obviously wasn't natural, then I would agree with a tempban. However, there really wasn't any way for Ironic to know it was created by Showtime (I went on and looked at the hillside myself; it looks pretty natural), so I don't think a tempban would be necessary. Just a replacement of the dirt, which was done.
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:07 pm

i am owner of the the town and as granjor as co-owner has demaned that show be evitced from hes home there . i am giveing him 24hours to pack up and go or we will take it apart and put in a box for him to pick up later . this is none of my buziness just granjor feels that it is right it is in no matter that i hate show at all just me and him decided that it is right so if ur house is gone show it is not gerif we have as of now givin u a 24hour notice in advance please come get your things
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:09 pm

adrianvanderstap wrote:i am owner of the the town and as granjor as co-owner has demaned that show be evitced from hes home there . i am giveing him 24hours to pack up and go or we will take it apart and put in a box for him to pick up later . this is none of my buziness just granjor feels that it is right it is in no matter that i hate show at all just me and him decided that it is right so if ur house is gone show it is not gerif we have as of now givin u a 24hour notice in advance please come get your things

You have //copy right? Just use that instead of putting all the materials into a chest. That's what I do when I need to evict someone Razz
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 pm

adrianvanderstap wrote:i am owner of the the town and as granjor as co-owner has demaned that show be evitced from hes home there . i am giveing him 24hours to pack up and go or we will take it apart and put in a box for him to pick up later . this is none of my buziness just granjor feels that it is right it is in no matter that i hate show at all just me and him decided that it is right so if ur house is gone show it is not gerif we have as of now givin u a 24hour notice in advance please come get your things

u can't just evict me because u don't like me .-., and it's not even a town is it? I build my house there when it was just me and Adrian. U cannot just claim the land where my house is on. Look at the date when I built my house compare to everyone else's. I was the second person there. I want thek or Mage or 44 or koopa to do this
    granjor
    granjor

Post by granjor Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:24 pm

As Staff of ZidoCraft and Co-Owner of the "town" as you call it, I demand you leave. 24hours has been posted and the house will be removed if not gone.
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:51 pm

What the f***, other staff can u tell this fool he cannot do this. My house was there before the town was there, my house is not part of the town I am just living alone there. I do not have to move, you nor Adrian own that land. If I truly do need to move I, I ask of you to let me move Sunday as I am camping and have no access to a computer. That is only fair of you
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:02 am

showtime3636 wrote:What the f***, other staff can u tell this fool he cannot do this. My house was there before the town was there, my house is not part of the town I am just living alone there. I do not have to move, you nor Adrian own that land. If I truly do need to move I, I ask of you to let me move Sunday as I am camping and have no access to a computer. That is only fair of you

I will come on and check out the date of the town's creation and your house.

Also, I must warn you to not insult staff by calling them names -_-

Last edited by thek826 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:26 am

OK so what I found was the following:
    Adrian made his house at the same time show was making his (adrian started 2 minutes after show)
    The land claim signs were made 2 days after show made his house
    Granjor made his house 1 day after Adrian and show their houses
    The bridges were made 1 and 2 days after show/Adrian made their houses.
    Because of the nature of the town's history I couldn't find a welcome board or a warp spawn site that would tell me exactly when the town was made so the above is all I have to compare the dates of creation. However, what matters is the land claim signs and when Show made his house.

So basically, the town and its land claims did not exist before Show made his house. You cannot evict him.

Screenshots:

Granjor and Iconic_Blade 2013-07-19_011627_zps7a5c0beb
    Granjor and Iconic_Blade 2013-07-19_011805_zps81e46586
    Granjor and Iconic_Blade 2013-07-19_011818_zps6a27361a
    Granjor and Iconic_Blade 2013-07-19_012042_zps0a17221d
    Granjor and Iconic_Blade 2013-07-19_011426_zps092be115
    Granjor and Iconic_Blade 2013-07-19_011558_zps76fa2746
    Granjor and Iconic_Blade 2013-07-19_011607_zpsfda74b6b
    Granjor and Iconic_Blade 2013-07-19_011618_zps14647ff3
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:02 am

granjor wrote:As Staff of ZidoCraft and Co-Owner of the "town" as you call it, I demand you leave. 24hours has been posted and the house will be removed if not gone.

Why though? I still don't understand what he did wrong that relates to building in Adrian's town. It's not very fair to do this to him because you don't like him or something like that. I have read thek's post above this and i know that you are not allowed to evict him but i still want to know why you thought you could?
    granjor
    granjor

Post by granjor Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:32 am

Started as an unofficial village. Kfine
    kaileely1
    kaileely1

Location : Somewhere where i can be myself surrounded by people i love.

Post by kaileely1 Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:15 pm

secks pls bb?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:25 pm