Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+3
JeremyZh
UnknownMage
Grumm
7 posters

Zidocraft is invited to Beta test on TheCraftedDragon's Minecraft maps and shine in youtube.

Grumm
    Grumm

Zidocraft is invited to Beta test on TheCraftedDragon's Minecraft maps and shine in youtube. Empty Zidocraft is invited to Beta test on TheCraftedDragon's Minecraft maps and shine in youtube.

Post by Grumm Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Click the link for time and date for our scheduled beta test and more info about the map. https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t7361-minigames-beta-testing-announcement#41884

Please visit this link on how to sign up for beta testing: https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t7343-zidocraft-is-invited-to-beta-test-on-thecrafteddragon-s-minecraft-maps-and-shine-in-youtube#41765

Greetings ZidoCraft!
    I have come here and invite you to a special offer. Sometime today and/or this week, I will invite people from this server to join mine to beta test the redstone minigames (so far, i got 2) I built over the month. Whoever join for the whole beta testing rounds will get credited (your youtube channel and MC username) in the description of the video and I will personally add Zidocraft server ad int he description of the video and in my channel. If anyone is interested in this, please come online on Zidocraft and I will pick anyone who wants to get "famous."

But first.... I need unknown_mage's permission for this to work. So i am not asking for beta testers until he say yes. Rolling Eyes

Thank you! Cool
    JeremyZh, Pepper617 & Grumm

Last edited by Grumm on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Zidocraft is invited to Beta test on TheCraftedDragon's Minecraft maps and shine in youtube. Empty Re: Zidocraft is invited to Beta test on TheCraftedDragon's Minecraft maps and shine in youtube.

Post by UnknownMage Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:01 pm

I don't see a problem if it is just to test out some maps.
    If you need help organizing or keeping staff to help out, just ask around.
    JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

Zidocraft is invited to Beta test on TheCraftedDragon's Minecraft maps and shine in youtube. Empty Re: Zidocraft is invited to Beta test on TheCraftedDragon's Minecraft maps and shine in youtube.

Post by JeremyZh Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm

UnknownMage wrote:I don't see a problem if it is just to test out some maps.
    If you need help organizing or keeping staff to help out, just ask around.

Hi mage! thank you for saying yes!

Can you invite people that are mature and frequent online to join my server? You can join to if you want.

I think i need it by 4-8 hours. If not, maybe tomorrow or Wednesday is fine.

The minigame we are going to test and record on is Golem Games (the one in minebuilders server).
    And when pepper617 done his parkour and decoration buildings in the tag minigame, we can do that too.
    Pepper617
    Pepper617

Post by Pepper617 Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:38 pm

I don't think he's going to shine.
    Just saying..

[EDIT] I'M NOT A GUY.
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Pepper617 wrote:I don't think he's going to shine.
    Just saying..

[EDIT] I'M NOT A GUY.

confirmed pepper is a guy write that down spock
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:44 pm

When is this testing planning to take place???? :3
    Pepper617
    Pepper617

Post by Pepper617 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:46 pm

General is there any way I could kill you?
    I hope so.
    So I've heard that you're a female. How interesting...
    Pepper617
    Pepper617

Post by Pepper617 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:47 pm

wonderwaffle667 wrote:When is this testing planning to take place???? :3

IDK. Very Happy
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Pepper617 wrote:General is there any way I could kill you?
    I hope so.

1.if hes in pvp you could technicly kill him but i dont suggest it XD
    2.No.... Gen is a guy ._. Check his profile (idk if i have heard him in the staff calls)
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:08 pm

wonderwaffle667 wrote:
    I hope so.
    2.No.... Gen is a guy ._. Check his profile (idk if i have heard him in the staff calls)

lol it's a joke Razz 
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:09 pm

I hope so.
    if i was a female i would probably be rubbing my nipples all day and you may quote me on that
    wonderwaffle667 wrote:
    I hope so.

so pepper wants to kill me eh hmm i am sure NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN but if you give me the when and where pepper sure though i must let you know i have a zombie lawyer who is great at paper work
    and yes i am in fact a guy and you probably haven't heard me in calls before since i only did it once and that was a long time ago doesn't mean i cant be f*cking fabulous though
    Zidocraft is invited to Beta test on TheCraftedDragon's Minecraft maps and shine in youtube. Cat-riding-a-fire-breathing-unicorn-16414-1280x800
    JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

Post by JeremyZh Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 pm

wonderwaffle667 wrote:When is this testing planning to take place???? :3
    So this beta testing will take whenever our core team is online and avalible (JeremyZh, Pepper617, diehacker6, and andrewdude88.)
    Anyone who wants to join can fill this app link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZpbdMTc4F8WnF8ke2oZFPsbI5BEYWAvx4bcRpvU2y1s/viewform

General_101 wrote:
    I hope so.
    if i was a female i would probably be rubbing my nipples all day and you may quote me on that
    wonderwaffle667 wrote:
    I hope so.

so pepper wants to kill me eh hmm i am sure NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN but if you give me the when and where pepper sure though i must let you know i have a zombie lawyer who is great at paper work
    and yes i am in fact a guy and you probably haven't heard me in calls before since i only did it once and that was a long time ago doesn't mean i cant be f*cking fabulous though
    Zidocraft is invited to Beta test on TheCraftedDragon's Minecraft maps and shine in youtube. Cat-riding-a-fire-breathing-unicorn-16414-1280x800
    How is this weird horse and sazzy cat relates to my sister, Pepper617?
     Lets stay on topic... 

So anyone is interested, we might do this either tonight, tomorrow, or Wednesday.
    Here are the rules.
    All the rules in : https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t914-server-rules-forum-rules
    You must attend on the joined date/time
    No asking for OP (Only mage Razz)
    No griefing
    Do what JeremyZh and Pepper617 say (owners of thecraftedragon minigames) and mage (zidocraft owner).
    No trolling
    Follow directions
    Play what it is indented
    When bugs are found on server, report to me.
    Do not exploit the bugs
    Play fairly
    NO SWEAR/CUSS
    No hacking
    No Rage
    Try not to be AFK
    Have at least 20-30 mins spare
    When I am out of the game just to record people playing on it, try not look at me (i will be vanished Razz)
    More rules to be added so everyone is fair and have fun while beta testing for bugs.

Last edited by JeremyZh on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pepper617
    Pepper617

Post by Pepper617 Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:57 pm

General_101 wrote:
    I hope so.
    wonderwaffle667 wrote:
    I hope so.

You're freakin gross. Oh btw. You like unicorns?! Very Happy sweet.
    JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

Post by JeremyZh Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Notice to Everyone:
    Here is the link below to see the form to apply for beta testing. Form will officially close on July 10, 6:00 AM Ebay Time.

NOTE: Mage, Granjor, and TheK do not have to do this. They are auto whitelisted on the server.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:51 am