Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+6
BobJeff9963
__Heather__
adrianvanderstap
thek826
showtime3636
weather341
10 posters

I'm using the RIGHT WAY for Moderator and no not Mod+ i just want Mod the regular one

weather341

I'm using the RIGHT WAY for Moderator and no not Mod+ i just want Mod the regular one  Empty I'm using the RIGHT WAY for Moderator and no not Mod+ i just want Mod the regular one

Post by weather341 Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:37 pm

IGN (In Game Name / Server Name): weather341
    Age (OPTIONAL):
    Time Zone: ??? (Or your Current time at making of this App) 3:34PM 3/24/13 UTC -5:00
    Current Rank: Donator
    Top 2 Characteristics a Staff Member should have are:Because I Like This Server And I never been ranked for over Custom on only 1 server
    What rule is said twice on the server?: No Griefing
    Who is the Owner of the server?: Unknown_Mage
    Who is the Co-Owner of the server?: 44bottles
    Why you would like to be (Insert Rank here)?: Moderator not Plus just the regular one
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

I'm using the RIGHT WAY for Moderator and no not Mod+ i just want Mod the regular one  Empty Re: I'm using the RIGHT WAY for Moderator and no not Mod+ i just want Mod the regular one

Post by showtime3636 Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:40 pm

You didn't really answer some of the questions the right way...
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

I'm using the RIGHT WAY for Moderator and no not Mod+ i just want Mod the regular one  Empty Re: I'm using the RIGHT WAY for Moderator and no not Mod+ i just want Mod the regular one

Post by thek826 Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:47 pm

The answer to "Top 2 Characteristics a Staff Member should have are:" is incorrect.

Either way, my response is a flat out no. I have no trust in you. The fact that you are applying so soon after breaking donator rules and being demoted is offensive, even if you are willing to give up creative.
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:48 pm

yea and you have been demoted from spawning items to other members and have been ban before
    weather341

Post by weather341 Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:50 pm

applying so soon? i don't get it that was like 1 month ago or something i give up Sad *sighs*
    weather341

Post by weather341 Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:51 pm

i was talking about being banned.
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Oh, definitely not. Sorry.
    BobJeff9963
    BobJeff9963
    Moderator+

Post by BobJeff9963 Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Heather, am I wrong or arent you not staff anymore? Dont want to sound cocky, just saying
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Does the rule that only people that are 2 months old are allowed to make staff application?
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:38 pm

BobJeff9963 wrote:Heather, am I wrong or arent you not staff anymore? Dont want to sound cocky, just saying

No, I am not staff anymore, nor am I sure that I would ever get a staff position back. I am just a respected member, and I tend to give my opinion on things.
    BobJeff9963
    BobJeff9963
    Moderator+

Post by BobJeff9963 Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:39 pm

ah, thats okay Smile Just curious
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Le_Binster wrote:Does the rule that only people that are 2 months old are allowed to make staff application?

Rule is 2 weeks; not 2 months Razz

https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t5-look-here-to-fill-out-a-mod-application
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:31 pm

I say no. (And yes I know i'm not staff Razz) You don't seem to know enough about being staff. You're still confused with the commands you have now. Plus you were just banned for spawning items for a member.
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:37 pm

i agree with alex also you have to mature a bit too if you were to become staff .You would need to act maturely to things that happen on the server such as a argument between two people or many to hacker hacking the server .Not saying that your not mature just that u need to mature more

Last edited by adrianvanderstap on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Can we uuh stop spaming this thread now.
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:32 am