Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+6
DatMrRyan
Sandyman
PZH145
pokemonb02
Le_Binster
koopatroopa544
10 posters

Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility?

Poll

Should xXSimBinXx be demoted from mod+?

[ 1 ]
    Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility? Bar_left13%Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility? Bar_left87%Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility? Bar_right [87%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility? Bar_left0%Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility? Empty Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility?

Post by koopatroopa544 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:30 am

i said potato cuz pzh would love it so yea but i am being completely serious, simon has proved to be an irresponsible mod. i know i haven't given any examples of his misbehaviour but lots of people will have examples of his misbehaviour. maybe give an example in the reply section idk?

PZH was here

Last edited by PZH145 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz pzh was there)
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility? Empty Re: Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility?

Post by Le_Binster Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:34 am

So I'm getting demoted for backing up Fred151 in an argument and arguing with him when you get off scot free

Lame.
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility? Empty Re: Should Simbin be demoted for irresponsibility?

Post by pokemonb02 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:44 am

Le_Binster wrote:So I'm getting demoted for backing up Fred151 in an argument and arguing with him when you get off scot free when PZH and Poke kicked everyone while we were arguing and getting backed up by them.

Lame.

Not true.
    Actually I wasn't even kicking anyone it was PZH
    And PZH was only kick the three for arguing.
    Me and PZH were trying to stop the arguement. I muted the three but they continued.
    Simon was saying I had no balls and etc. Because I wouldn't ban him.
    Simon Spamming Ban Me:
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:48 am

Words from Fred151 because he forgot his account details:

The argument originally started when koopa said he was smarter than me. Then I was telling him about the parker incident (Parker was banned before this argument). Then the argument went into a phase where I was giving out arguments when koopa said he was smarter than me. Then I asked simon in skype if i could be backed up because he had mod support aswell (Poke and PZH They were constantly kicking people trying to stop and reuining the argument and provoking people with the kicking and making it worse for Fred and Koopa (Probably not koopa)). Then koopa said I dont like it when people say im dumb because it brings tears to my eyes, then I said that i wont argue with you. Then he said behind my back Because Fred151 is afraid of people calling him dumb, he must be dumb. (This info was from the SocialSpy system from Simon) And then the argument became an agument with PZH, SimBin and Pokemon. It was 1 v 2. In the process koopa was overwhelmed by the amount of how much Simbin was arguing (even though he didnt see what poke was saying) He made this topic asking for people's opinion to Demote SimBin because he tried to back up his friend and koopa would not back down.

Final words from Fred151: This makes koopa a hypocrit.

Also, People that think i made this up i didnt because I am on a skype call with Peter and Fred right now. (4:46PM 31st of Jan 2013 (Australian Eastern Standerd Time)

If you look at this in respect Simbin was trying to back up a friend. Fred151 would have made a better argument but the other mods would have banned him.

This argument was caused by koopa when Fred joined koopa said "Hey look its the noob" then the argument started.
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:48 am

pokemonb02 wrote:
    Le_Binster wrote:So I'm getting demoted for backing up Fred151 in an argument and arguing with him when you get off scot free when PZH and Poke kicked everyone while we were arguing and getting backed up by them.

Lame.

Not true.
    Me and PZH were trying to stop the arguement. I muted the three but they continued.
    Simon Spamming Ban Me:

That is because I was seeing if you would actualy ban me.

Not trying to be disrespectful.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:52 am

Le_Binster wrote:
    pokemonb02 wrote:

Lame.

Not true.
    Simon Spamming Ban Me:

That is because I was seeing if you would actualy ban me.

Not trying to be disrespectful.
    Spamming is spamming doesnt matter
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:53 am

Le_Binster wrote:Words from Fred151 because he forgot his account details:

The argument originally started when koopa said he was smarter than me. Then I was telling him about the parker incident (Parker was banned before this argument). Then the argument went into a phase where I was giving out arguments when koopa said he was smarter than me. Then I asked simon in skype if i could be backed up because he had mod support aswell (Poke and PZH They were constantly kicking people trying to stop and reuining the argument and provoking people with the kicking and making it worse for Fred and Koopa (Probably not koopa)). Then koopa said I dont like it when people say im dumb because it brings tears to my eyes, then I said that i wont argue with you. Then he said behind my back Because Fred151 is afraid of people calling him dumb, he must be dumb. (This info was from the SocialSpy system from Simon) And then the argument became an agument with PZH, SimBin and Pokemon. It was 1 v 2. In the process koopa was overwhelmed by the amount of how much Simbin was arguing (even though he didnt see what poke was saying) He made this topic asking for people's opinion to Demote SimBin because he tried to back up his friend and koopa would not back down.

Also, People that think i made this up i didnt because I am on a skype call with Peter and Fred right now. (4:46PM 31st of Jan 2013 (Australian Eastern Standerd Time)

If you look at this in respect Simbin was trying to back up a friend. Fred151 would have made a better argument but the other mods would have banned him.

This argument was caused by koopa when Fred joined koopa said "Hey look its the noob" then the argument started.
    When you went to back up F. I stepped in and tried to end it.
    But nope you both took it as a temp. blockage and continued to argue after 2 times
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:01 am

PZH145 wrote:
    Le_Binster wrote:Words from Fred151 because he forgot his account details:

When you went to back up F. I stepped in and tried to end it.
    But nope you both took it as a temp. blockage and continued to argue after 2 times

You were still backing up koopa by kicking me and muting me.
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:04 am

koopatroopa544 wrote:i said potato cuz pzh would love it so yea but i am being completely serious, simon has proved to be an irresponsible mod. i know i haven't given any examples of his misbehaviour but lots of people will have examples of his misbehaviour. maybe give an example in the reply section idk?

PZH was here

Then why dont they prove it?

Also this topic is just you getting pissed at me. So now you are getting your revenge because you have poke and pzh on you side.
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:19 am

Nice staff we have here.
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Post by pokemonb02 Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:21 am

Since I'm currently going to sleep. I won't be able to show you the proof . After I get back from school I will be uploading the pictures I took during the event
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:23 am

pokemonb02 wrote:Since I'm currently going to sleep. I won't be able to show you the proof . After I get back from school I will be uploading the pictures I took during the event

The offensive comments useful because you told me to.
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Post by pokemonb02 Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:32 am

Le_Binster wrote:
    pokemonb02 wrote:Since I'm currently going to sleep. I won't be able to show you the proof . After I get back from school I will be uploading the pictures I took during the event

I told you nothing.

If you guys wanna demote me go ahead. @Sandy

To be completely honest with you I would like to take no part in this. I know what I did. I tried to stop the arguement. I warned the three of you and I muted. I never kicked that was all PzH.
    Simon was then trying to see if I would ban him.
    He provoked me and said he would say something so racist that it would make me cry
    Find that Simon's guilty? Demote me. I will stand by what I said. I know what happens.
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:39 am

pokemonb02 wrote:
    Le_Binster wrote:

I told you nothing.

To be completely honest with you I would like to take no part in this. I know what I did. I tried to stop the arguement. I warned the three of you and I muted. I never kicked that was all PzH.
    He provoked me and said he would say something so racist that it would make me cry
    Find that Simon's guilty? Demote me. I will stand by what I said. I know what happens.

I was just playing around at that bit, then i got into the seriousness.

Also, Dont get demoted over a stupid argument.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:14 am

I kicked with reason stop blaming me on it -.-
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:19 am

this may sound crazy as i made this poll, but i dont exactly want simon demoted, i just wanted this all reckognized, i found what simon said quite hurtful, he told me that fred is probably smarter than me. its not the fact that he would be smarter than me but more so because simon wouldnt have a clue who was smarter..
    also b4 i left fred told me to not tell him that im smart or something, he said he takes it as an insult, which to me seems as if he finds it insulting that someone is smart and may be smarter than him ._.
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:45 am

Sandyman wrote:Nice staff we have here.

What a selectional group of people we have .___.
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:49 am

Le_Binster wrote:
    pokemonb02 wrote:
    Le_Binster wrote:

I told you nothing.

I was just playing around at that bit, then i got into the seriousness.

Also, Dont get demoted over a stupid argument.

Wut. Hypocrite much simon? You're in deeper in this argument than poke. Don't try and be a smartass and give someone advice that you need more than him...
    Bob325
    Bob325

Post by Bob325 Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:23 pm

koopatroopa544 wrote:this may sound crazy as i made this poll, but i dont exactly want simon demoted, i just wanted this all reckognized, i found what simon said quite hurtful, he told me that fred is probably smarter than me. its not the fact that he would be smarter than me but more so because simon wouldnt have a clue who was smarter..
    also b4 i left fred told me to not tell him that im smart or something, he said he takes it as an insult, which to me seems as if he finds it insulting that someone is smart and may be smarter than him ._.

If you didn't want this to happen koopa why did you bring it up in the first place so really from what I can see it was your fault for bringing up the convesation not simbin he was just trying to handle the conversation as well as he could

Last edited by Bob325 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Splelin)
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:29 pm

From what I can gather:
    Koopa arrogantly said he was smarter than Simon
    Simon and Koopa start arguing

Poke and PZH try to break up the fight, as responsible staff should do
    Koopa and/or Simon ignore Poke and PZH and continue arguing
    Koopa brings in Fred151 and says the he is dumb.
    PZH and poke start using their staff powers to try and enforce peace
    Simon sees this as supporting koopa.
    Koopa makes a topic to demote simon (even though he doesn't want him demoted?).

Did I miss anything?

Last edited by thek826 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:37 pm

thek826 wrote:From what I can gather:
    Koopa arrogantly said he was smarter than Simon
    Simon and Koopa start arguing
    Poke and PZH try to break up the fight, as responsible staff should do
    Koopa and/or Simon ignore Poke and PZH and continue arguing
    PZH and poke start using their staff powers to try and enforce peace
    Simon sees this as supporting koopa.
    Koopa makes a topic to demote simon (even though he doesn't want him demoted?).

Did I miss anything?

I think some of hte posts simon made were from fred151's perspective.

From what I gather koopa said he was smarter than fred.
    Koopa and fred start fighting
    Simon supports fred

Then the other things you said happened
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:43 pm

44bottles wrote:

I think some of hte posts simon made were from fred151's perspective.

From what I gather koopa said he was smarter than fred.
    Koopa and fred start fighting
    Simon supports fred

Then the other things you said happened

This.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:48 pm

kk well there clearly isn't enough support for a demotion of simon. However, some of his reactions at the time were a clear display of immaturity (although Koopa was obviously far worse). I am changing my votes for any new admin position(s) due to this and I suggest other admins and 44bottles consider doing so as well.

If there isn't anything else that needs to be said, I am locking this. If you have any concerns PM any admin, 44bottles, and mage. If you have any questions for any of the involved players, PM them.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:39 pm

Moved to Player Reports.
    Reason: Topic on Staff Member.
    It is also a thread that can be (and should have been made) in this section.

Keeping Locked and leaving in case of any need for future reference.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:14 pm