Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+4
PZH145
UnknownMage
PlayboxxIsEpic
showtime3636
8 posters

I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban

showtime3636
    showtime3636

I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban Empty I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban

Post by showtime3636 Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:57 am

So i was watching ivast mine for a while, then he tped away and i walked down his stip mine. I found at the end stacks apon stacks of gravel and redstone, Probobly enought to fill 10 peoples inventories

I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban 2012-111

I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban 2012-112

I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban 2012-113

I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban 2012-114

I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban 2012-115

As you can see, he is exploiting a glitch that dupes his items. I suggest he gets banned, and u guys search his chests and find duped items...
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban Empty Re: I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:00 am

I had enough with him, i want him banned. -_-
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban Empty Re: I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban

Post by UnknownMage Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:09 am

How do you know those are his items?

I am confused by the screenshots, mind explaining them to me?
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:13 am

the screenshots show how much of the gravel and redstone he had...witnesses are Koopa, and L33T_SN1P3R_LUL69. He was mining to repay me for the armour he took from me. so when he was done he tped away(home im guessin?) But i didnt know that so i did /back and i walked down where he was and found this.... u can find the mine on the server. go to the pvp world and walk straid out from the bridge to the wilderness that is like 20 blocks out from safezone. there is a hole there that goes down to bedrock level. Go right then go down 2x2 strip mine, at the end is this area
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:20 am

proof that is was his mine. also proof of him destroying the evidence

I request additional ban time for iivast, or perm ban 2012-116
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:44 am

holy shit, BAN NOW NOW NOW NOW no more iivast to deal with Very Happy ?
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Bump for other staff and mage
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Post by pokemonb02 Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:04 pm

... I still need more screenshots of his "mine"...
    How do you know it's even is mine? He could be mining at someone elses?
    Right now I am in fact tired of Iivast, But these pictures don't prove a lot. I'll give you my answer as soon as I investigate more into this.

PERM BAN RANKING : 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10
    POKE'S POV : 7.5
    NUMBER WORTH: 10d(Or more) TempBan
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Poke does it matter if it is his mine? He was mining there and at the enD is that. I will gladly show anyone who contacts me on server
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:58 pm

add an extra 7 days to the bantime?
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:02 pm

you are mean, i freaking told you its a glitch!
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:09 pm

UnknownMage wrote:How do you know those are his items?

I am confused by the screenshots, mind explaining them to me?

mage everyone is mean to me. i just happened to mine there and i threw 3 gravel down and then showtime finds it and says i hack? the gravel just glitched out. i dont even remember mining there. its a glitch and u guys say im using a dupe hack or something? if its a '' dupe glitch '' then i would be using nodus or something. but you have no proof of that. Again, this is unfair. one time i found ultimate's mine and i found a ton of cobblestone that glitched. the place where i mined, i tried burning the gravel with lava but it just glitched out and re appeared. i dont hack or cheat at all. you guys just hate me and you want to accuse me of hacking or cheating. yes, it was my mine and i mined there. but i have nothing to do with that gravel freaking glitching out.
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Please ban him... We have had to deal with him FOR ON AND ON AND WE STAFF ARE SICK OF IT.
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:12 pm

And by the way, have you guys even looked at my chest if i have duped shit? i guess not. and here im banned for no reason. Sad
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:34 pm

iivastdogs wrote:And by the way, have you guys even looked at my chest if i have duped shit? i guess not. and here im banned for no reason. Sad

You were not banned for this. You were banned for this: https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t5817-k1lla92735-attacking-me-in-air#31341

You can never fly once you begin combat!
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:42 pm

yes thek. but u cant hit somebody when ur flying unless you're using a bow. me and koopa were fighting eachother bowVSbow in air. he's even holding the bow in the picture he takes so he could get ready to shoot me.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:47 pm

checked his chests no duped stuff
    but alot of chiggin eggs weird.
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:51 pm

And the his pvp base was like 600+ blocks of obsidian
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:54 pm

600 blocks? you've lost your mind, ryan helped me set up 1 layer of obsidian on the walls, ceiling and floor to protect my base. perfect timing because that night hk came to raid me.
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Hk log locked tht area, and ur base was 600+ blocks of obby
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:58 pm

PZH145 wrote:checked his chests no duped stuff
    but alot of chiggin eggs weird.

yeah actually, one time i found koopa's chicken farm outside. and i killed the chickens and got 30 rawchicken and about 3 stacks of 16 eggs. then made my own mini farm in the base. its a wall of wood and its small u should see it but i killed the chickens cuz it was getting annoying. i had about 20 chickens in there and they layed eggs quickly. but thanks now atleast people know i dont hack. i need proof of that showtime if my base is 600 blocks wide. i only have 1 set of obby layer of protection on it. ask ryan.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:37 pm

No duped items found by PZH.

Items cannot be proven to be glitched on purpose by iivast.
    Screenshots cannot provide enough information.

Locked.

Seriously, what is up with you guys wanting to ban people just because you hate them a lot. Calm down people, no reason so far to be mad at them again. Being mad at others only agitates them in the end.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:38 pm

As for iivast's temp ban. It was set for 3 days. I believed it was made yesterday also.

So iivast's (k1lla's) ban should be over soon. If it was extended, someone explain to my why in a PM. That is all, no replied are needed in the threads I locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:21 pm