Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

5 posters

Fraqutor wtf dude?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Fraqutor wtf dude? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fraqutor wtf dude?

Post by PZH145 Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:19 pm

You are such an a** as always
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:27 pm

DokilokiSub wrote:Your doing that on purpose arent you? You know he has a bff (lolguy) who's going to say whatever he tells him to say.
    So hes going to "Vouch" for him and that way I loose?
    Get another dude or get some proof.

Ohhh doki, always being suspicious. I mean one not directly implicated in this case. How would lolguy be a witness? That's like convicting a guy for robbery because the person he supposedly robbed said so. I didn't think I would have to spoonfeed you all this information ._.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:36 pm

If you can provide screenshots that are not edited, I will accept that as your part of the argument.
    Frankly, I don't want any edited pictures, as it just says to everyone you have something hide, even if you don't.

@Doki
    Considering your past, most people tend to get angry at you quite easily.
    As for the respect thing, I would say "Give respect, unless given a reason not to." But that is just me.
    For the "water grief", it looks like he just placed it and quickly got rid of it. It would be a different story if he just left the water there for a long time. You can tell it was quickly placed and picked up by looking at the times based on your screenshots.

@Farquor
    Please refrain from cussing at any member to stop pointless arguing. No one ever actually wins in those types of arguments. It also gives the other side a reason to hate you even more, since it makes it look like you are abusing power, even if you are not.
    Although I do not see the whole conversation, he did say please when asking for a rollback on a grief according to the screenshot. Even if you were agitated, you should still check any griefs made by people.

@Everyone
    Stay calm when asking for something from a staff member. If they aren't replying, they are probably busy with something else. Just give them some time to respond. They will get to you.
    And if you are a staff member, you have to do your job, no matter who it is. If someone asks for a warp, you must give them a chance to get the warp. Of course, you will still check that it isn't just a pointless warp and the person is able to get one, but you still need to help them.

Resolution:
    Farquor, just try to not argue with Doki. If he needed help, just help him. That way, you can also get over with talking to him and just continue playing. Considering you are easily irritated by him, it would be best if you just helped him real quick, then left. That is all that was needed.

Doki, don't criticize the staff so harshly. We are human beings that make mistakes, not machines that are programmed to not make a single error. We can accept feedback and comments, as long as it doesn't sound like it is insulting us. That is what is meant about having opinions about staff politely. No one likes to pay attention to people that insult them. It doesn't matter if you think it is an insult or not. If the other person thinks you are insulting them, of course they will get mad. Won't you get mad if someone started insulting you and your every action?

No punishment to both sides. Argument will be dropped. On here and the server.

Any problems with what I have suggested?
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:40 pm

so we done here ?
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Reply to Doki's Comment on Server:
    His last action was destroying water (picking it back up).
    You will have to read the logs from bottom to top. Look at the times also, and you will see the order.

As for Farquor getting scared...
    The time differences don't add up.
    He would need to place the water, wait at least a minute for you to say you will report him, then have him frantically start picking up water everywhere.
    Which I don't understand also.
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:14 pm

fyi, i had one bucket of water. I moved the water source around the area he was standing, check yourself if needed. I do have a person as witness, not only my friend, but the guy you prevented from building. If you like TheK and Mage, i can make a group on skype, and we can tell you the whole REAL story of what happen. And as for him saying please, he did no such thing. There was no respect nor kindness shown at any time.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:21 pm

UnknownMage wrote:
    Resolution:
    Farquor, just try to not argue with Doki. If he needed help, just help him. That way, you can also get over with talking to him and just continue playing. Considering you are easily irritated by him, it would be best if you just helped him real quick, then left. That is all that was needed.

Doki, don't criticize the staff so harshly. We are human beings that make mistakes, not machines that are programmed to not make a single error. We can accept feedback and comments, as long as it doesn't sound like it is insulting us. That is what is meant about having opinions about staff politely. No one likes to pay attention to people that insult them. It doesn't matter if you think it is an insult or not. If the other person thinks you are insulting them, of course they will get mad. Won't you get mad if someone started insulting you and your every action?

No punishment to both sides. Argument will be dropped. On here and the server.

This. I suggest we drop this issue now before it escalates even further.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Ok then, locking this thread.
    Issue is not to be mentioned anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:37 pm