Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+4
Le_Binster
thek826
Farquor
iivastdogs
8 posters

GUYS! WHAT THE HELL! unbeleivable jeez stupid glitch kfgdsmioskfiopdsjkiodlfmdfklsdf!!@!!!!!

iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

GUYS! WHAT THE HELL! unbeleivable jeez stupid glitch kfgdsmioskfiopdsjkiodlfmdfklsdf!!@!!!!! Empty GUYS! WHAT THE HELL! unbeleivable jeez stupid glitch kfgdsmioskfiopdsjkiodlfmdfklsdf!!@!!!!!

Post by iivastdogs Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:45 pm

wtf is going on, Before when simon logged on earlier he rebanned those people from the ban list. then when he bans kingz he rights down for reason as, f*** OFF AND NEVER EVAH COME BACK f***. then 5 mins after that my k1lla gets banned with the same reason! my other account managed to get on and i told staff, they unbanned k1lla then it happened again! what the hell's goin on
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

GUYS! WHAT THE HELL! unbeleivable jeez stupid glitch kfgdsmioskfiopdsjkiodlfmdfklsdf!!@!!!!! Empty Re: GUYS! WHAT THE HELL! unbeleivable jeez stupid glitch kfgdsmioskfiopdsjkiodlfmdfklsdf!!@!!!!!

Post by Farquor Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Maybe your ip is somewhow miraculously the same as Kingz's. idk
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

GUYS! WHAT THE HELL! unbeleivable jeez stupid glitch kfgdsmioskfiopdsjkiodlfmdfklsdf!!@!!!!! Empty Re: GUYS! WHAT THE HELL! unbeleivable jeez stupid glitch kfgdsmioskfiopdsjkiodlfmdfklsdf!!@!!!!!

Post by iivastdogs Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Cant be, it HAS to be a glitch
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:38 pm

HAHAHAHAHELP?
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Either that or the server just doesnt like you :/
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Farquor wrote:Either that or the server just doesnt like you :/

Unnecessary troll post is unnecessary. Did you ever come on kingz's account ever?
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:47 pm

thek826 wrote:

Unnecessary troll post is unnecessary. Did you ever come on kingz's account ever?

:O is iivast kingz? :O
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:55 pm

No remember iivast went on kingz to check if he was banned
    staff mistook him as kingz and banend iivast thinking it was kingz
    ^^ ANSWER
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:31 am

iivast went on as KingZ so KingZ's ip changed to iivast's. Therefore when you ban Kingz's ip, iivast gets banned. Thats what I think.
    Archmag3
    Archmag3
    Moderator+

Location : In amongst some of the amazing new builds that we are releasing to Zidocraft

Post by Archmag3 Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:11 am

Sandyman wrote:iivast went on as KingZ so KingZ's ip changed to iivast's. Therefore when you ban Kingz's ip, iivast gets banned. Thats what I think.
    THE TOPLESS PIC WAS A TROLL X3Bahahaha
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:24 am

Archmag3 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:iivast went on as KingZ so KingZ's ip changed to iivast's. Therefore when you ban Kingz's ip, iivast gets banned. Thats what I think.

xD. I just love his facial expression in it.
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:42 am

44bottles wrote:
    Archmag3 wrote:

xD. I just love his facial expression in it.

Wink
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:32 am

thek826 wrote:

yes i did go on kingz account...... but that was long time ago..
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:32 am

simon1 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

:O is iivast kingz? :O
    no im not kingz
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 am

Ding ding. Correct answer
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:34 am

PZH145 wrote:No remember iivast went on kingz to check if he was banned
    staff mistook him as kingz and banend iivast thinking it was kingz
    ^^ ANSWER
    Yep. also i replied everyone just to make sure XD
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:24 pm

So it's not a glitch -_- I'll see what i can do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:23 am