Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+16
Dude2
ReDiiMonkee
zZThat_GuyXx
PlayboxxIsEpic
Wikwoo
losthero77
DatMrRyan
Sandyman
44bottles
Farquor
BladeX
pokemonb02
__Heather__
Gascan35KD
thek826
showtime3636
20 posters

A question about what you guys are gonna play.

Wikwoo
    Wikwoo

A question about what you guys are gonna play. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about what you guys are gonna play.

Post by Wikwoo Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:07 am

It looks to slow paced, even more so then bf3 because bf3 at least has some realism, this looks alot like a ripoff of the robot gun battle minigame on thrillville o.o
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

A question about what you guys are gonna play. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about what you guys are gonna play.

Post by Farquor Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:03 am

it still seems like a quite entertaining game though... i am definitely gunna play it when it's released.
    Wikwoo
    Wikwoo

Post by Wikwoo Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:32 pm

As long as its free I'll play it if I get a new comp XD

Then again, if I get a new comp I'll be playing the games I can't on this one.

Mainly
    TEAM
    FORTRESS

C:
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Wik what is ur steam name? I want to be friends Very Happy
    zZThat_GuyXx
    zZThat_GuyXx
    Architect

Post by zZThat_GuyXx Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:10 am

If you guys think that Hawken looks good, watch some of the Crysis 3 trailers. It literally takes dumps on Hawken when it comes to graphics and game mechanics.Here are some links to some videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWvgETOo5ek
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUwWvtCy988
    BladeX
    BladeX

Post by BladeX Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:13 am

zZThat_GuyXx wrote:If you guys think that Hawken looks good, watch some of the Crysis 3 trailers. It literally takes dumps on Hawken when it comes to graphics and game mechanics.Here are some links to some videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWvgETOo5ek
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUwWvtCy988
    i can't wait for crysis 3, i've been a big fan of the series since the first one.
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:26 am

The only thing i thought throughout watching the first one was "laglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglalaglaglaglalglaglaglaglaglaglalgalglaglaglaglaglalaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglag." xD
    zZThat_GuyXx
    zZThat_GuyXx
    Architect

Post by zZThat_GuyXx Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:47 am

One thing is about the game is that it is to advanced for an xbox or ps3 simply because of the graphics and the size. The consoles could host the game just it would be low graphics and only about 20 fps. So PC looks like the future of gaming although I prefer playing games like BF:BC2 on XBox. But back to Crysis, the graphics are just astonishing. Every single blade of grass is individually designed as well as the leaves. Considering that the map is based in New York where the forest has taken over that is a hell of a lot of grass and leaves to design.
    Crysis 3 For The Win
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:55 am

Actually, every blade of grass and every leaf are the same as the one next to it. But, inside the coding, they call on a function that randomizes the codes for the height, length, and even spawn location. For example, where the water drops are placed on the leaves. Each bit of extra detail to the inviornment is most likely, completely randomized.
    As myself actually studying programming, most of the things in high end games are pretty basic codes.
    zZThat_GuyXx
    zZThat_GuyXx
    Architect

Post by zZThat_GuyXx Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:01 am

Ohh my mistake there. I just read somewhere that each blade of grass is designed with different patterns in it or it shows that a small insect has eaten a section of the blade of grass.
    Thankyou for correcting me there.
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:09 am

Oh shit. Crysis 3 looks f*** beast Very Happy
    zZThat_GuyXx
    zZThat_GuyXx
    Architect

Post by zZThat_GuyXx Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:13 am

Yeah I know, but I am thinking you need a pretty beast PC and internet connection. Also have a look at this guys YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/FRANKIEonPCin1080p?feature=CAQQwRs%3D
    If you are into DayZ watch his videos if not watch his DayZ videos you will be hooked.
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:19 am

zZThat_GuyXx wrote:Yeah I know, but I am thinking you need a pretty beast PC and internet connection. Also have a look at this guys YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/FRANKIEonPCin1080p?feature=CAQQwRs%3D
    If you are into DayZ watch his videos if not watch his DayZ videos you will be hooked.

What about a beast Ps3?
    zZThat_GuyXx
    zZThat_GuyXx
    Architect

Post by zZThat_GuyXx Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:23 am

What I am saying is the only gaming station that would be capable of running the game very well is a PC. I personally prefer playing XBox (console) over PC for fps games, but the software on PS3 and XBox is not advanced enough to run this game on high graphics smoothly. That is same as battlefield 4. It is said to be a huge game with better graphics then Battlefield 3 which is extremely good graphics now.
    Wikwoo
    Wikwoo

Post by Wikwoo Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:15 pm

Mah steam name is also Wikwoo :3 but if that doesn't work try WIkwoo48 cuz my nickname on steam is Wikwoo and my actual steam id is Wikwoo48 Razz
    ReDiiMonkee
    ReDiiMonkee

Post by ReDiiMonkee Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:22 pm

losthero77 wrote:im gonna be playing Assasssins Creed 3, Battlefield 3, (Possibly XCOM) and get battlefield 3 premium Razz
    Lost i didnt know you didnt have bf3 premium Razz im not a big bf 3 player but im level 15 at colonel i play on ps3 and i have bf3 premium Smile
    zZThat_GuyXx
    zZThat_GuyXx
    Architect

Post by zZThat_GuyXx Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:00 am

While the topic is on Battlefield at the moment, does anyone have Bad Company 2 on Xbox with the VIP code. I am asking this because I only have one really good friend on there who plays with me and we need more for a squad. Preferably someone who is good with automatic weapons. Just private message me for more details.
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:58 am

zZThat_GuyXx wrote:While the topic is on Battlefield at the moment, does anyone have Bad Company 2 on Xbox with the VIP code. I am asking this because I only have one really good friend on there who plays with me and we need more for a squad. Preferably someone who is good with automatic weapons. Just private message me for more details.
    im pretty sure i would buy bad company if i didint have it on pc
    Dude2
    Dude2
    Custom

Post by Dude2 Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:11 am

While all you these shooters I sit playing nintendo............this is bullshit. Cuz if I play whatever the hell this stuff I know what you guys would be talking about and sorry if my sentence and spelling is incorrect cuz I cant text for shit
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:34 am

LOL. Nintendo FTW.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:11 pm

[sarcasm=obvious_sarcasm_is_obvious]

...you know, because graphics are DEFINITELY more important than gameplay. I'm sure of this.

[/sarcasm]
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:11 pm

44bottles wrote:
    thek826 wrote:[sarcasm=obvious_sarcasm_is_obvious]

...you know, because graphics are DEFINITELY more important than gameplay. I'm sure of this.

[/sarcasm]

Just making sure everyone saw this
    Spoiler:

Yep.

I don't like better graphics. Better graphics means my crappy computer can't play them xd
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:01 am

UnknownMage wrote:
    44bottles wrote:
    thek826 wrote:[sarcasm=obvious_sarcasm_is_obvious]

[/sarcasm]

Just making sure everyone saw this
    Spoiler:

Yep.

I don't like better graphics. Better graphics means my crappy computer can't play them xd

Why did you delete my post mage! And you screwed up format by adding the extra stuff
    Sad
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:27 am

44bottles wrote:Why did you delete my post mage! And you screwed up format by adding the extra stuff
    Sad
    1. It was Le Binster.
    2. I deleted it because it pisses me off so much when someone does "Just making sure you can see it"
    3. I don't got a 3rd reason so.... POTATOES.
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:05 pm

simon1 wrote:
    44bottles wrote:Why did you delete my post mage! And you screwed up format by adding the extra stuff
    Sad
    1. It was Le Binster.
    2. I deleted it because it pisses me off so much when someone does "Just making sure you can see it"
    3. I don't got a 3rd reason so.... POTATOES.

If you had actually read the post. You would have seen that I was making fun of the people who did that by highlighting the wrong text >_>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:59 am