Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+11
Sandyman
iivastdogs
UnknownMage
gf people
Dan821
DatMrRyan
pokemonb02
44bottles
General_101
Le_Binster
thek826
15 posters

List of stuff that has to be done:

thek826
    thek826
    Admin

List of stuff that has to be done: Empty List of stuff that has to be done:

Post by thek826 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:29 pm

1. Remove /lb rollback and /lb rb from custom ranks.
    2. Give mod+ and admin the ability to spawn mobs via commands.
    3. Remove /smite from customs
    4. Remove /jail from customs

5. Remove /stoplag (if you haven't already)
    6. Make it so explosions don't break blocks, ESPECIALLY fireballs

7. Remove /me from non-donators
    8. Suggestion: Bring back /r
    9. Demote the inactive staff to their regular donator ranks (for zeno, just demote him to guest until he comes back, for security reasons)
    10. Release the results of staff voting to the rest of the community.
    11. Promote the veterans/elites/members and VIP's/Donators/Architects/Customs that won the staff elections to Mod and Mod+, respectively.

12. Update to Bukkit 1.3 (when it comes out) and update our plugins (when they update)
    13. Get new plugins (like factions, pvp, etc.)
    14. Re-install found diamond
    15. Reform our rules (due to the largest amount of additions to our server since the update to 1.0.0)
    16. Revitalize our advertising campaigns

Bold text indicates that this step should be prioritized.
    Striked text indicates that this step has already been done.

Last edited by thek826 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:26 am; edited 5 times in total
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

List of stuff that has to be done: Empty Re: List of stuff that has to be done:

Post by Le_Binster Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Donators (as far as I know) cant do /smite and/or /jail so you can edit that.
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:35 pm

i agree with everything here also we need a proper ban plugin as well
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:36 pm

simon1 wrote:Donators (as far as I know) cant do /smite and/or /jail so you can edit that.

You do in fact have access to /smite and /jail. Maybe you didn't know, but you do.
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:49 pm

thek826 wrote:
    simon1 wrote:Donators (as far as I know) cant do /smite and/or /jail so you can edit that.

You do in fact have access to /smite and /jail. Maybe you didn't know, but you do.

I did /smite and it said I have no perms, maybe Mage added it again?
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Thek I posted in the staff results. There are still 2 people being decided on -.-. We need everyone agree on what to do with them.
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Post by pokemonb02 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:07 pm

44bottles wrote:Thek I posted in the staff results. There are still 2 people being decided on -.-. We need everyone agree on what to do with them.

:O
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:48 pm

44bottles wrote:Thek I posted in the staff results. There are still 2 people being decided on -.-. We need everyone agree on what to do with them.

Why U no keep Zat Secret? D:
    Dan821
    Dan821
    Moderator+

Post by Dan821 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Mh. I agree with this list. I think that I should get demoted from my custom mod+ rank for the time being for safety reasons since i wont have internet until 16th of august (atm im on internet via packet data on phone) and also I probably wont have a laptop / pc for the next few months (im hoping to get one for my bday which is 20th of november... Sadly so long) so yeah. P.S. A few staff already know that ive been attemptedly hacked before so yeah Dan821 out (random)
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:38 pm

-_- This is an order list. The announcement of the election results is Number TEN, AKA a while from now.
    gf people
    gf people

Post by gf people Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 pm

lol nice list though pretty long Razz
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 pm

thek826 wrote:1. Remove /lb rollback and /lb rb from custom ranks.
    2. Give mod and admin the ability to spawn mobs via commands. (I will think about it)
    3. Remove /smite from customs (Why?)
    (They weren't supposed to have that Surprised, I will have to remove that)
    5. Remove /stoplag (if you haven't already) (I belive I have done this already, you can correct me if I am wrong)
    (I thought I did this already o.o)
    7. Remove /me from non-donators (Might find an alternative to this)
    8. Suggestion: Bring back /r (I will look into it and see how I can disable to alias from AuthMe)
    9. Demote the inactive staff to their regular donator ranks (for zeno, just demote him to guest until he comes back, for security reasons) (I will probably have to do that :/)
    10. Release the results of staff voting to the rest of the community. (Just need to confirm the on the last 2)
    11. Promote the veterans/elites/members and VIP's/Donators/Architects/Customs that won the staff elections to Mod and Mod , respectively. (Isn't this the same as #10?)
    12. Update to Bukkit 1.3 (when it comes out) and update our plugins (when they update)

14. Reform our rules (due to the largest amount of additions to our server since the update to 1.0.0) (What are you thinking of 'reforming'?)
    15. Revitalize our advertising campaigns (EVERYONE START ADVERTISING XD)

Italics means Unknown said something :3
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 pm

UnknownMage wrote:
    thek826 wrote:1. Remove /lb rollback and /lb rb from custom ranks.
    2. Give mod and admin the ability to spawn mobs via commands. (I will think about it)
    3. Remove /smite from customs (Why?)
    (They weren't supposed to have that Surprised, I will have to remove that)
    5. Remove /stoplag (if you haven't already) (I belive I have done this already, you can correct me if I am wrong)
    (I thought I did this already o.o)
    7. Remove /me from non-donators (Might find an alternative to this)
    8. Suggestion: Bring back /r (I will look into it and see how I can disable to alias from AuthMe)
    9. Demote the inactive staff to their regular donator ranks (for zeno, just demote him to guest until he comes back, for security reasons) (I will probably have to do that :/)
    10. Release the results of staff voting to the rest of the community. (Just need to confirm the on the last 2)
    11. Promote the veterans/elites/members and VIP's/Donators/Architects/Customs that won the staff elections to Mod and Mod , respectively. (Isn't this the same as #10?)

14. Reform our rules (due to the largest amount of additions to our server since the update to 1.0.0) (What are you thinking of 'reforming'?)
    15. Revitalize our advertising campaigns (EVERYONE START ADVERTISING XD)

Italics means Unknown said something :3

Well for #14, the reforms would basically just be new rules to accompany whatever new plugins we get. For example, if we got Factions, a new rule would be "No spawned items in the Factions world."

Also for #3, I don't think customs should be able to have even more ways to kill. Granted, they do have /tphere which they could just use to tp people to lava, so maybe it isn't that important. Just something to think about Razz

For #2, why do you need to think about it Razz Donators already have it, why can't staff have it? :O
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:46 am

i really don't like the idea of customs keeping smite i don't care how much they pay Razz
    also the only reason i want /me to be removed from members is cause they still keeping talking with it even while muted which is annoying

Last edited by general_207 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:46 am

Master_ryan2012 wrote:

Why U no keep Zat Secret? D:

Mage posted it in his post as well. That doesn't give anything away. It says 2 people haven't been decided on. I think there were 20 or so people that applied.
    How is it a big secret?
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Post by pokemonb02 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:42 am

We canz cross out #10 Very Happy I would but Im on Mobile
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:04 am

awe damn, and i was gonna donate 5 more dollars when i come home from Florida thinking i would have /smite but now its being removed from customs Sad
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:13 am

iivastdogs wrote:awe damn, and i was gonna donate 5 more dollars when i come home from Florida thinking i would have /smite but now its being removed from customs Sad

It got remove due to some incompetence by PZH145 when he killed someone with it. Lol
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:16 am

Striked out 10 and 11.
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:35 am

Really, remove smite from customs NAWO.

Gascan killed PZH and almost killed another member.
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:20 am

well then WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY u scrue it up gascan why kill a staff and almost a member
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:38 am

Seriously why do customs have smite... Even admins dont =____=
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:50 am

Crossed out 6. Explosions (Especially form fireballs) dont break blocks anymore but do break paintings off.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:15 pm

simon1 wrote:
    iivastdogs wrote:awe damn, and i was gonna donate 5 more dollars when i come home from Florida thinking i would have /smite but now its being removed from customs Sad

It got remove due to some incompetence by PZH145 when he killed someone with it. Lol

I killed dude when i was an Arch :]
    Gascan35KD
    Gascan35KD

Location : Trapped in a closet with PedoBear (mwahaha sounds in background O.o)

Post by Gascan35KD Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Simbin they didn't care xD but okey dokey u can remove, and simbin remember baseball? that was funny as hell

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:53 am