Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+8
losthero77
Alexgogo12345
ReDiiMonkee
Sandyman
DatMrRyan
Le_Binster
iivastdogs
Disputed
12 posters

The latest video has JUST been uploaded! Feel free to check it out on the channel included here!

Disputed
    Disputed
    Custom

The latest video has JUST been uploaded! Feel free to check it out on the channel included here! Empty The latest video has JUST been uploaded! Feel free to check it out on the channel included here!

Post by Disputed Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:47 pm

So as you may know, me and sandy have just started up a new dual channel!, and it is official! We have just released are latest video!
    A review of zidocraft.
    Feel free to check it out and leave any comments you may have.
    Thanks... Disputed

iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

The latest video has JUST been uploaded! Feel free to check it out on the channel included here! Empty Re: The latest video has JUST been uploaded! Feel free to check it out on the channel included here!

Post by iivastdogs Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:55 pm

and your youtube channel is?
    Disputed
    Disputed
    Custom

The latest video has JUST been uploaded! Feel free to check it out on the channel included here! Empty Re: The latest video has JUST been uploaded! Feel free to check it out on the channel included here!

Post by Disputed Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:56 pm

CorruptedCinemaHD
    Its in a fairly recent post i made.
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:17 pm

f*** yeah my house was shown at sky lands!!!!
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Love that intro. Im going to have to ask, What did you use to make it? Very Happy

Also a few tips for future videos, turn down the music volume and turn up the voice/audio volume so we can hear you better Very Happy
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:06 am

Oh my God. I didnt know I sounded like that! LOL I never notice my accent ._. lol I speak differently irl :s my voice sounds funny on the vid and I was serious throughout the whole thing! Lol :S and no outro? I wanted the shitlords thing xD well still a good video Smile
    ReDiiMonkee
    ReDiiMonkee

Post by ReDiiMonkee Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:00 am

Yer
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:42 pm

good video you guys
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 pm

i also saw on the channel that you are inviting other people to be in the channel. Im pretty sure i qualify.
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:46 pm

;D Lol thanks :3 And do you have a mic? If so then well just try talking once and then I guess you could join!
    ReDiiMonkee
    ReDiiMonkee

Post by ReDiiMonkee Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:11 am

Can I join :3 my voice is ugh low but I can act 14 lol Very Happy
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:45 am

He closed the channel.... :'(
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:30 am

Sandyman wrote:He closed the channel.... :'(

Yeah.... I saw all the haters on the comments Sad
    ReDiiMonkee
    ReDiiMonkee

Post by ReDiiMonkee Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:38 pm

D:
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:22 pm

i saw the video but didint see the commets anyone wanna explain what they were about
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:12 pm

simon1 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:He closed the channel.... :'(

Yeah.... I saw all the haters on the comments Sad
    cant you just delete them i used to be able to at least
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:56 pm

losthero77 wrote:i saw the video but didint see the commets anyone wanna explain what they were about
    No offense to sandy but I think they were hating because of Sandy's accent and because they thought DisputedV was 14+.
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:11 am

simon1 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:i saw the video but didint see the commets anyone wanna explain what they were about
    No offense to sandy but I think they were hating because of Sandy's accent and because they thought DisputedV was 14+.
    like my good youtube friend who has a lot of subscribers says, keep doing what you do even though your hated it means your good
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:15 am

losthero77 wrote:
    simon1 wrote:
    like my good youtube friend who has a lot of subscribers says, keep doing what you do even though your hated it means your good

So you're saying the people that are hated come out on top?
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:40 am

Sure why not. ._.
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:01 am

Yeah I mean I expected the racist comments.. and didnt really care... But Disputed told me they sent him messages saying that if he doesnt remove all videos they would ddos the server. -.- And he bought it. *Sigh* If it was me id say bring it on. :/
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:12 am

Sandyman wrote:Yeah I mean I expected the racist comments.. and didnt really care... But Disputed told me they sent him messages saying that if he doesnt remove all videos they would ddos the server. -.- And he bought it. *Sigh* If it was me id say bring it on. :/
    Been there done that ended up with a f*** server that was under lava and blown up....
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:45 am

simon1 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:Yeah I mean I expected the racist comments.. and didnt really care... But Disputed told me they sent him messages saying that if he doesnt remove all videos they would ddos the server. -.- And he bought it. *Sigh* If it was me id say bring it on. :/
    Been there done that ended up with a f*** server that was under lava and blown up....
    this is zido we are talking about with a GENERAL in it lol but really that ddos shit is fake we can get the police and shit involved cause even if its an mc server you cant be ddosing so i wouldn't worry
    ReDiiMonkee
    ReDiiMonkee

Post by ReDiiMonkee Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:37 pm

I wouldn't care if they said they could, they're probably low life loners who are Lieing tht they can hack... I'd say Get lost coons
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 pm

"Take A Stand"
    PBat and SlyFox

Listen to it :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:21 am