Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+3
THING__3____
thek826
losthero77
7 posters

Sparze And ilyas3

losthero77
    losthero77

Sparze And ilyas3 Empty Sparze And ilyas3

Post by losthero77 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:50 pm

its not about griefing but insulting, so today i was talking to blackhawk,pzh,and thing so ilyas kept getting on chat and insulting us so i banned him from forums for 1 day, then sparze comes on and insults us, and says solar will demote me for banning ilyas, so i ban him for 1 day, then i open my server for people since zido is off, and sparze and ilyas go on to it with arabic names and try to grief, but i got a lot of secruity and i ban them XD, so solar can you ban them from zidO?
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Sparze And ilyas3 Empty Re: Sparze And ilyas3

Post by thek826 Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:08 pm

And Sparze wants moderator? LOL All chat from ilyas and sparze are in bold. Things that I thought were important are in bigger text.

Spoiler:

Last edited by thek826 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THING__3____
    THING__3____

Post by THING__3____ Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:13 pm

thek826 wrote:And Sparze wants moderator? LOL All chat from ilyas and sparze are in bold.

Spoiler:

Your (dot) is.....................???????????????????????

Last edited by thek826 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, I had to make it a spoiler to save room)
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:16 pm

THING__3____ wrote:
    thek826 wrote:And Sparze wants moderator? LOL All chat from ilyas and sparze are in bold.

Spoiler:

My (dot)?
    deltaflare

Post by deltaflare Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Ezio whats ur server ip? me and silver are bored and wanta join Very Happy
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:23 pm

deltaflare wrote:Ezio whats ur server ip? me and silver are bored and wanta join Very Happy

76.97.221.192 im not ad. just putting up for boring purposes
    deltaflare

Post by deltaflare Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:12 pm

ty ezio
    THING__3____
    THING__3____

Post by THING__3____ Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:14 pm

thek826 wrote:
    THING__3____ wrote:

Spoiler:

My (dot)?

YOUR POINT... Razz
    kamren808

Sparze And ilyas3 Empty lmfao this is sparze not kamren i am baned from forums

Post by kamren808 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:13 pm

first i would like to say this is sparze not kamren next.... kk thek why dont u show the stuff that u wrote how come u cut the spolier huh? maybe u said some stuff u shouldnt have said too and so did pzh and lost first of all i didnt even curs at all i polietly asked for you gusy to unban ilyas because he is my friend second of all i you lost you didnt even tell me your server ip i just loged on a random server and i was using turkish not arabic names you can ask solar becuase me and him and shanker were testing some stuff out with turkish letters on servers. so thek if you really dont like me and you think im not worthy of moderater its not even your choice its solars and mages im friends with every you just dont like me cuz you were trying to diss me and i dissed you and u prob got angrey or raged so please mind your own busines

sorry for this bad spellign and grammer i was in a rush cuz commander wanted his forums account back
    also i think the mods should look over this topic and they wil lsee that me and ilyas didnt do much all it was was two kids playing aroound and two mods abusing power and then bannign them from forums if you ask me i dont like this so please

so guys merry chirstmas and happy holidays! santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:22 pm

kamren808 wrote:first i would like to say this is sparze not kamren next.... kk thek why dont u show the stuff that u wrote how come u cut the spolier huh? maybe u said some stuff u shouldnt have said too and so did pzh and lost first of all i didnt even curs at all i polietly asked for you gusy to unban ilyas because he is my friend second of all i you lost you didnt even tell me your server ip i just loged on a random server and i was using turkish not arabic names you can ask solar becuase me and him and shanker were testing some stuff out with turkish letters on servers. so thek if you really dont like me and you think im not worthy of moderater its not even your choice its solars and mages im friends with every you just dont like me cuz you were trying to diss me and i dissed you and u prob got angrey or raged so please mind your own busines

sorry for this bad spellign and grammer i was in a rush cuz commander wanted his forums account back
    also i think the mods should look over this topic and they wil lsee that me and ilyas didnt do much all it was was two kids playing aroound and two mods abusing power and then bannign them from forums if you ask me i dont like this so please

so guys merry chirstmas and happy holidays! santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

first i would like to say, i never abused power, i banned you and ilyas for insulting us, thing is witness. Dont lie about going on random server, you did use turkis or arabic letters im not sure, but you did say THIS IS REVENGE FOR BANNING US, and you guys tryed to grief to nothing, you provoked me and i banned you from there too,

Lastly its not just solars and mage choice to make people mod, if other mods dont want the person as one, you wont get it
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:35 pm

THING__3____ wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    THING__3____ wrote:

Spoiler:

My (dot)?

YOUR POINT... Razz

Oh no. No point. I was just showing people the chat archives lol Razz
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:36 pm

kamren808 wrote:first i would like to say this is sparze not kamren next.... kk thek why dont u show the stuff that u wrote how come u cut the spolier huh? maybe u said some stuff u shouldnt have said too and so did pzh and lost first of all i didnt even curs at all i polietly asked for you gusy to unban ilyas because he is my friend second of all i you lost you didnt even tell me your server ip i just loged on a random server and i was using turkish not arabic names you can ask solar becuase me and him and shanker were testing some stuff out with turkish letters on servers. so thek if you really dont like me and you think im not worthy of moderater its not even your choice its solars and mages im friends with every you just dont like me cuz you were trying to diss me and i dissed you and u prob got angrey or raged so please mind your own busines

LOL the stuff that I wrote? Go to the archives -_- I have not written one thing in the chat for a long time now. They simply aren't in there anymore.
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:39 pm

even more important, you said, losthero77 u nub unban ilyas now, im talking to solar right now, then you threaten me to get demoted, so that desrves ban
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:43 pm

btw, in order to view the archives you go to the chat, you log in, and you hit "Archives"
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Ily and sparze just came in and insulted us o-o I said somethings becausae u were insulting us so i insult u back
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    kamren808

Post by kamren808 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 pm

losthero77 wrote:

first i would like to say, i never abused power, i banned you and ilyas for insulting us, thing is witness. Dont lie about going on random server, you did use turkis or arabic letters im not sure, but you did say THIS IS REVENGE FOR BANNING US, and you guys tryed to grief to nothing, you provoked me and i banned you from there too,

Lastly its not just solars and mage choice to make people mod, if other mods dont want the person as one, you wont get it

any proof
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 pm

kamren808 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:

any proof

pzh was on my server >_> and the chat thek posted has where you threatend me
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:46 pm

kamren808 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:

any proof

any proof? are the archives not proof?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:56 pm