Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+6
lewisisbad2
UnknownMage
Sandyman
MrNewVegas
__Heather__
thek826
10 posters

My last Low Moderator application and something to say about some of the staffs.

Anonymous

My last Low Moderator application and something to say about some of the staffs. Empty My last Low Moderator application and something to say about some of the staffs.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:43 pm

This is the last application i will ever make, my other one got deleted without any explaination.

Name: Peter.
    IGN (In Game Name): ShowStar2
    Age(optional): 12
    Time Zone: CET.
    Current Rank: Member (or Builder, that's what people often still call it.)
    Why you would like to be (Low Moderator?):
    I feel like helping people, i already do help people... But not in that way. I hear about griefs every day. On the forums, the server. Everywhere... I think that adventuring and slaying monsters only isn't fun enough. I am a helpful person who is friendly unless other people aren't.

For ~Doki: At first, you were a nice person, When we first met things weren't the best. Then i apologised and we were friends, had some fun. Then when you started fighting Anhkha my respect for you slowly decreased. Then, when you created that human-killing lava trap and killed people, then fighting with me, Sandlot, and Thingy. My respect for you was really low.
    Then you started saying Demote me, Demote me, Demote me. People were with my side of the story. Then everyone forgot it and nothing happened at all. First you were fine when you heard that i wanted to have a higher rank. Now you say you rather die?

For Anhkha: You were one of the nicest of the staff. You even gave me my own spot in your huge mansion. I owe you one, mate.

For Heather: I am sorry for that misunderstanding, I do NOT think you are a bad moderator at all. That just came out bad.

For Sandlot and Thingy: Thanks for being at my side of the story back then, Or else no one would've believed me at all.

For Thek: We don't know each other quite well. But as far as i've seen you you know the solution to a lot of things.

For UnknownMage: You said that you would solve the problem between me and Doki. And you said you would check his IP. If someone logged in on his account or it was him that lied to all of us. But you didn't do that, did you?

That's it, My application and something i just had to say about the staff.

--S.S.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

My last Low Moderator application and something to say about some of the staffs. Empty Re: My last Low Moderator application and something to say about some of the staffs.

Post by thek826 Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:50 pm

saving text file in case someone deletes it again. Anyway, I think you'd be a great lowmod, but the staff list is very full so idk what to say about you becoming lowmod.
    Anonymous

My last Low Moderator application and something to say about some of the staffs. Empty Re: My last Low Moderator application and something to say about some of the staffs.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:51 pm

thek826 wrote:saving text file in case someone deletes it again. Anyway, I think you'd be a great lowmod, but the staff list is very full so idk what to say about you becoming lowmod.

Thanks for caring.
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:29 pm

It's no big deal about what you said earlier. To be honest, I don't care if people like me as a Moderator or not, because I just do my job, and I do it right, even if sometimes it seems harsh.

I would rather have you as a LowMod than Anhkha or Boomy. In fact, I'd rather have them put as Members, you you take their spot as LowMod. I don't have problems with either one of them, they're both nice guys, but they just aren't on enough to be staff members.
    MrNewVegas
    MrNewVegas

My last Low Moderator application and something to say about some of the staffs. Empty cool story bro

Post by MrNewVegas Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:37 pm

ShowStar2 wrote:This is the last application i will ever make, my other one got deleted without any explaination.

I feel like helping people, i already do help people... But not in that way. I hear about griefs every day. On the forums, the server. Everywhere... I think that adventuring and slaying monsters only isn't fun enough. I am a helpful person who is friendly unless other people aren't.

For ~Doki: At first, you were a nice person, When we first met things weren't the best. Then i apologised and we were friends, had some fun. Then when you started fighting Anhkha my respect for you slowly decreased. Then, when you created that human-killing lava trap and killed people, then fighting with me, Sandlot, and Thingy. My respect for you was really low.
    Then you started saying Demote me, Demote me, Demote me. People were with my side of the story. Then everyone forgot it and nothing happened at all. First you were fine when you heard that i wanted to have a higher rank. Now you say you rather die?

For Anhkha: You were one of the nicest of the staff. You even gave me my own spot in your huge mansion. I owe you one, mate.

For Heather: I am sorry for that misunderstanding, I do NOT think you are a bad moderator at all. That just came out bad.

For Sandlot and Thingy: Thanks for being at my side of the story back then, Or else no one would've believed me at all.

For Thek: We don't know each other quite well. But as far as i've seen you you know the solution to a lot of things.

For UnknownMage: You said that you would solve the problem between me and Doki. And you said you would check his IP. If someone logged in on his account or it was him that lied to all of us. But you didn't do that, did you?

--S.S.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:38 pm

MrNewVegas wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:This is the last application i will ever make, my other one got deleted without any explaination.

--S.S.

???
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:09 pm

MrNewVegas wrote:

--S.S.

Please don't just reply with quotes from others without a message of your own...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:47 am

U should not really critisize staff. U do not even know how its like being a staff. So please don't critisize.

For ur app I'd say no. U attacked me with no reason.
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:54 am

I say yes. Because your good, you help people and also we need more staff from Europe right? So yeah you will be a good lowmod.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 am

domicroat wrote:U should not really critisize staff. U do not even know how its like being a staff. So please don't critisize.

For ur app I'd say no. U attacked me with no reason.

Appearently you think i'm dumb?
    You read what i had to say about you, and still you think there is no reason?
    I didn't attack you, you were attacking me alot more saying liar 50 times.
    If there's something that doesn't have a reason it's that.

PS: Criticize* Smile
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:31 pm

i havent been able to check because i have to constantly ask for the info to get into the server files from solar ... still cant get into it lol

and i dont think i deleted your last one, i think i just moved it into the moderator applications section Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:33 pm

UnknownMage wrote:i havent been able to check because i have to constantly ask for the info to get into the server files from solar ... still cant get into it lol

and i dont think i deleted your last one, i think i just moved it into the moderator applications section Razz

Alright then, Thanks for that. I knew you didn't delete it Razz

Edit: Moved or not, It's locked anyway Razz

And that was a Trainee Mod app. I want to be a LowMod. And more people agree with me being a lowmod than being a trainee moderator. That's pretty wierd isn't it?
    lewisisbad2
    lewisisbad2

Post by lewisisbad2 Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:35 pm

ShowStar2 wrote:
    UnknownMage wrote:i havent been able to check because i have to constantly ask for the info to get into the server files from solar ... still cant get into it lol

And that was a Trainee Mod app. I want to be a LowMod. And more people agree with me being a lowmod than being a trainee moderator. That's pretty wierd isn't it?

don't say stuff about staff, because they will ban you.
    Be honest if you get criticized you don't rage you should learn from it.

And Doki can't handle it. You saying you don't know what it is to be staff. Well we do you have to handle all the noobs, the spam and constantly saying READ THE SIGNS. Be honest Moderators should handle banning and sorting out griefs, as you are low mods
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:45 pm

lewisisbad2 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

And Doki can't handle it. You saying you don't know what it is to be staff. Well we do you have to handle all the noobs, the spam and constantly saying READ THE SIGNS. Be honest Moderators should handle banning and sorting out griefs, as you are low mods

So, what you are trying to say. Is when i try my utmost best to tell that kid not to call me a liar. I should get banned?

Doki is a LowMod, not a LowGOD. I can say what i want to say. And at this point of time i wouldn't care if i would get banned or not for what i said about or to him. I knew that i did it right, and if you guys can't accept that, Then why would i want to be a LowMod?

What im trying to say is whatever i say, to who, when, or how. I still have respect for them, even if it's just a tiny bit. Just accept it. I am not someone who should be treated like trash. If people think i'm a liar, i have no respect for them.
    My respect is precious king

Last edited by ShowStar2 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lewisisbad2
    lewisisbad2

Post by lewisisbad2 Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:47 pm

ShowStar2 wrote:
    lewisisbad2 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

So, what you are trying to say. Is when i try my utmost best to tell that kid not to call me a liar. I should get banned?

Doki is a LowMod, not a LowGOD. I can say what i want to say. And at this point of time i wouldn't care if i would get banned or not for what i said about or to him. I knew that i did it right, and if you guys can't accept that, Then why would i want to be a LowMod?

He asked a question in game. Why are people so disrespectful to staff and I went because your a nob. banned me for 30 minutes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Well U called me a nub. And i banned you for that.
    But i banned you also cause u called all staff members names. Example. Di*kheads.
    lewisisbad2
    lewisisbad2

Post by lewisisbad2 Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:17 pm

domicroat wrote:Well U called me a nub. And i banned you for that.
    But i banned you also cause u called all staff members names. Example. Di*kheads.
    Actually I called you a Nob

Dickheads to staff meaning you. All the other staff I really like but you, Hmm don't want to say or you will rage again then extend my ban time AGAIN!
    MrNewVegas
    MrNewVegas

My last Low Moderator application and something to say about some of the staffs. Empty Sorry about that blank response

Post by MrNewVegas Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Sorry about that blank response up there. I forgot to type before pressing send. I meant to say "Cool Story Bro"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:00 pm

MrNewVegas wrote:Sorry about that blank response up there. I forgot to type before pressing send. I meant to say "Cool Story Bro"

Is that positive?

BTW, Look at the title of your reply. It says cool story bro, lol.
    Anhkha
    Anhkha

Post by Anhkha Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:57 pm

--S.S.
    Im one of the nicest mod Very Happy
    thank you bro
    IM realy happy now

You know you want to look at this
    I
    I
    I
    V
    My last Low Moderator application and something to say about some of the staffs. 2n04u
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Oh and btw. My trap didnt kill people. I did ask in chat "who wants to see my trap" But there was no lava in yet.
    I told ppl there will be lava and to keep out. And you just went in there and pushed the button yourself.

Wait. What am I doing? Fighting with a bunch of 13 year olds? Grow Up kids
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:52 pm

wait, i thought you said it wasn't your trap and you didn't know who built it on a different thread?

can't keep up with your story?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:58 pm

domicroat wrote:Oh and btw. My trap didnt kill people. I did ask in chat "who wants to see my trap" But there was no lava in yet.
    I told ppl there will be lava and to keep out. And you just went in there and pushed the button yourself.

Wait. What am I doing? Fighting with a bunch of 13 year olds? Grow Up kids

You screwed yourself over, mate!
    So you WAS the one who made the trap. While you said you didn't?
    And, that also means your the one who said Demote me, Demote me.
    Lying to staff and me. Really?
    Creating a trap that DID kill MULTIPLE people.
    Not only me, And why would i be so dumb to press the button myself when i knew that it was a trap? Nu-huh. I didn't push it.
    You are going low.
    And then saying against us to grow up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:02 pm

UnknownMage wrote:wait, i thought you said it wasn't your trap and you didn't know who built it on a different thread?

There is no story. I'm just saying what really happend. And the trap apperently was made by me. I bedrock checked it.
    And I am putting myself in the person who actually builded it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:03 pm

domicroat wrote:
    UnknownMage wrote:wait, i thought you said it wasn't your trap and you didn't know who built it on a different thread?

There is no story. I'm just saying what really happend. And the trap apperently was made by me. I bedrock checked it.
    And I am putting myself in the person who actually builded it.

And then you call me a liar.
    Really dude.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:25 am