Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

4 posters

Urgent please read. #2

XxNrGxXArKoN
    XxNrGxXArKoN

Urgent please read. #2 Empty Urgent please read. #2

Post by XxNrGxXArKoN Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Hi guys i think i need to explain myself, What happened with zzwenzizz2 was i deleted his honeydew because of the no pixel-art rule in trinsic spawn. I then felt bad and remade it or i was remaking it untill i was temp banned for two hours by heather. She temp banned me because I said i might become an admin and then she started saying stuff like "Arkon the griefer gets to become an admin" and "Your such a loser your paying for admin", Sadly this is not the case. Im earning extra money for working right now *mowin lawns & stuff* and i wanted the server to have a higher player cap and Solarox said that 36 would cost 20 dollars a month so i said "i can donate 20-30$ would that be good?" and he said "If you donated that much id have to make you an admin or make two people donators" I wasnt to fancy with the whole idea of giving people donator seeing as donating is a sign of trust and of competence. Oh yeah and i have saved this in a txt file just in case heather decides to remove it, again... What happened with xXDIMEBAGXx was; him bugging me for low mod, calling me names, breaking shit as he followed me and tpd to me, and finally being an overall niusence. after a while i smited him, Instantly killing him. He droped 7 dirt and 3 wool. Now he is on the forums making me look like a total ass! If you look at the poll he made im losing by seven votes. This is because people browse the forums and give their imput on shit, Not knowing both sides of the story. I dont mean to point fingers here but an example is Domicroat. Ive never seen him or even heard him speak on the minecraft server. A perfect example if i do say so myself but i dont care. Id probably do the same thing because thats people for ya'
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Urgent please read. #2 Empty Re: Urgent please read. #2

Post by __Heather__ Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:30 pm

XxNrGxXArKoN wrote:Hi guys i think i need to explain myself, What happened with zzwenzizz2 was i deleted his honeydew because of the no pixel-art rule in trinsic spawn. I then felt bad and remade it or i was remaking it untill i was temp banned for two hours by heather. She temp banned me because I said i might become an admin and then she started saying stuff like "Arkon the griefer gets to become an admin" and "Your such a loser your paying for admin", Sadly this is not the case. Im earning extra money for working right now *mowin lawns & stuff* and i wanted the server to have a higher player cap and Solarox said that 36 would cost 20 dollars a month so i said "i can donate 20-30$ would that be good?" and he said "If you donated that much id have to make you an admin or make two people donators" I wasnt to fancy with the whole idea of giving people donator seeing as donating is a sign of trust and of competence. Oh yeah and i have saved this in a txt file just in case heather decides to remove it, again... What happened with xXDIMEBAGXx was; him bugging me for low mod, calling me names, breaking shit as he followed me and tpd to me, and finally being an overall niusence. after a while i smited him, Instantly killing him. He droped 7 dirt and 3 wool. Now he is on the forums making me look like a total ass! If you look at the poll he made im losing by seven votes. This is because people browse the forums and give their imput on shit, Not knowing both sides of the story. I dont mean to point fingers here but an example is Domicroat. Ive never seen him or even heard him speak on the minecraft server. A perfect example if i do say so myself but i dont care. Id probably do the same thing because thats people for ya'

That's not what I said, so stop trying to make me sound like a bitch.

When you smite, they don't drop their items, they just disappear, unless Solar fixed that, which I doubt he has.

Btw, I un-banned you.
    zzwenzizz2
    zzwenzizz2

Post by zzwenzizz2 Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:02 am

XxNrGxXArKoN wrote:Hi guys i think i need to explain myself, What happened with zzwenzizz2 was i deleted his honeydew because of the no pixel-art rule in trinsic spawn. I then felt bad and remade it or i was remaking it untill i was temp banned for two hours by heather.

OH ,yeah?
    is that what happen ? no pixel-art?
    then what abt the "I THINK HONEYDEW IS GAY" and" I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT IN MY CITY" or"TAKE THE IRON AND SHUT UP WILL YOU?"
    there were many witness~

and did you ever wonder why people are having problems with you only but not other mods like hellraiser ,heather or sandy?
    look at the number of your complaint post in the forum
    it shows
    XxNrGxXArKoN
    XxNrGxXArKoN

Post by XxNrGxXArKoN Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Dude... Its cause i post shit on here if it needs to be heard. Zidocraft is full of builders who fill the chat menus and i dont remember saying that but your probably right... Have been pissy lately... Also heather i knew what he had, He didnt complain about losing items or anything so stop it ya damn keyboard warrior
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm

XxNrGxXArKoN wrote:Dude... Its cause i post shit on here if it needs to be heard. Zidocraft is full of builders who fill the chat menus and i dont remember saying that but your probably right... Have been pissy lately... Also heather i knew what he had, He didnt complain about losing items or anything so stop it ya damn keyboard warrior

It doesn't matter. You abused the right to have WorldEdit.
    zzwenzizz2
    zzwenzizz2

Post by zzwenzizz2 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:48 pm

XxNrGxXArKoN wrote:Dude... Its cause i post shit on here if it needs to be heard. Zidocraft is full of builders who fill the chat menus and i dont remember saying that but your probably right... Have been pissy lately...

so ,you not dare to admit what you did now eh?

btw, i heard that grief 50 blocks is a ban.

and brandon is banned for griefing 100 blocks

i wonder how many blocks is my honeydew ?

do you know ? xxnrg?
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:02 am

zzwenzizz2 wrote:
    XxNrGxXArKoN wrote:Dude... Its cause i post shit on here if it needs to be heard. Zidocraft is full of builders who fill the chat menus and i dont remember saying that but your probably right... Have been pissy lately...

do you know ? xxnrg?

Probably around a thousand, at the least.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:27 pm

zzwenzizz2 wrote:

do you know ? xxnrg?

32 blocks is a ban according to the owner of the server.

Exceptions:
    1 block griefs on diamond and gold blocks will get a ban.
    2 block griefs on iron blocks will get a ban.

There may be more exceptions, but 32 is generally what justifies a ban for the common blocks like wool, wood, cobblestone, etc.

Last edited by thek826 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:36 pm

thek826 wrote:
    zzwenzizz2 wrote:

do you know ? xxnrg?

32 blocks is a ban according to the owner of the server.

Ur wrong there. It depends on the kind of the block.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:33 pm