Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+2
__Heather__
6 posters

(Domicroat) Doki report.

Anonymous

(Domicroat) Doki report. Empty (Domicroat) Doki report.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Hey guys, I have a wierd story.

So, today my dog died, and after my mom left the house to bring the dog away...
    I was playing on the server.
    And ~Doki made like, A room, and a door and button. If you press the button the ground under you retracts and you fall in lava.

I almost died in this twice, and me myself did NOT press the button. Someone else did, and i do not know who (Good for that person)
    I warned Doki that this was supposed to kill people, and that is a form of griefing. And if he didn't remove this and killed people he would possibly get demoted.
    So, I almost died in it, I could do /home JUST in time with like 2 hearts left.

After that things went chill, until;

Doki said: "ShowStar, why do you want me to be demoted?"
    I responded: "I never even CONSIDERED thinking about getting you demoted, I only warned you that you would get demoted if you continued killing people with this trap"
    Doki did not quite believe me, Thingy and Sandlot also said things about it.
    After a whole discussion Doki said: "Fine, I don't want to be a mod anymore"
    I thought like, come on dude, You're being ridiculous.
    He said like: "Demote me, Demote me, I don't want to be a mod anymore blablabla." and so on.
    Thingy and Sandlot also said like: "I don't like you as a mod" or something like that.

After he left the game he came back later like nothing happened.
    After some minutes he said: "Who build this!?" (He ment the trap HE build earlier.)
    So me and Thingy were like: "Dude, you did..."
    He never believed us...
    He keeps saying i am a liar and i have heard about 15 times "ShowStar why are you lying?" I am getting really pissed about this...
    He even sweared once! He said "Mother fucker"
    I don't know to who, but i am 100% sure that ~Doki said this.

So there's two options:

1. You regret what you said and wanted to stay a moderator, so you just pretended like nothing happened at all.

2. Someone knows your password, Talks and does things exactly like you, And knows where your house is and knows if someone build a house next to yours.

Now i asked him several times "Does someone know your password or do you share it?"
    I still don't have an answer to this.

I am REALLY confused about this. I'd like to hear from people who were there at the exact time and know about this, i know that at least Thingy and Sandlot were there.

Please, if you have nothing to do with this or you wasn't part of this please don't reply.

Thank you guys for reading.
    Hope to see y'all soon.

-SS

PS: Sorry Doki, but people have to know this. I know you'd probably hate me because you still think we "lie" about all this. Why would i make up this long story? For fun?

__Heather__
    __Heather__

(Domicroat) Doki report. Empty Re: (Domicroat) Doki report.

Post by __Heather__ Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Deserves to be demoted in my opinion.

Post by 7418258 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:50 pm

1 sentence: your pic fits your story, and i like it and your opinion (as well as heather)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:33 am

7418258 wrote:1 sentence: your pic fits your story, and i like it and your opinion (as well as heather)

Thanks, the picture suits me well xD
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:21 am

I dont hate doki or anything. But he gets annoyed if anyone else wants to be lowmod. He makes really stupid excuses
    You two were like
    Showstar2-Why do you think I shouldnt be lowmod?
    Doki- Well for starters, You want to get me demoted so that u have better chances.
    Showstar2- What? Im sorry but I would never think like that. You should have said before that this is what u think about me.
    Doki- Yeah right. Im not stupid ok?
    And he kept irritating all of us there. I kicked him once because of this saying Stfu. Dont make stupid accusations.
    Then he kicked me back saying that he had the right.. although I have nothing against this.
    But he wouldnt stop his blabbering and I told him that if he continued talking like that he would surely get demoted.
    Then hes like Demote me. Come on. Demote me. Now.
    I said wtf? Its just a warning. And btw lowmods cant demote lowmods.
    Then doki said some shit and started with the 'Demote me' again as showstar said.
    He helps people alot and all but he can really be an ass. With a capital A. Im also not suggesting demoting or anything cuz thats not in my power. But a warning would be fine. If he really wants to get demoted, then so be it.
    PS - He keeps fighting with Anhkha on the same fckin topic when Anhkha never tells him anything. Another warning to be given there.
    Thanks. Pokemon ftw. lol study bounce Evil or Very Mad
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:40 am

Sandyman wrote:I dont hate doki or anything. But he gets annoyed if anyone else wants to be lowmod. He makes really stupid excuses
    You two were like
    Showstar2-Why do you think I shouldnt be lowmod?
    Doki- Well for starters, You want to get me demoted so that u have better chances.
    Showstar2- What? Im sorry but I would never think like that. You should have said before that this is what u think about me.
    Doki- Yeah right. Im not stupid ok?
    And he kept irritating all of us there. I kicked him once because of this saying Stfu. Dont make stupid accusations.
    Then he kicked me back saying that he had the right.. although I have nothing against this.
    But he wouldnt stop his blabbering and I told him that if he continued talking like that he would surely get demoted.
    Then hes like Demote me. Come on. Demote me. Now.
    I said wtf? Its just a warning. And btw lowmods cant demote lowmods.
    Then doki said some shit and started with the 'Demote me' again as showstar said.
    He helps people alot and all but he can really be an ass. With a capital A. Im also not suggesting demoting or anything cuz thats not in my power. But a warning would be fine. If he really wants to get demoted, then so be it.
    PS - He keeps fighting with Anhkha on the same fckin topic when Anhkha never tells him anything. Another warning to be given there.
    Thanks. Pokemon ftw. lol study bounce Evil or Very Mad

I still say he should be demoted.

Pokemon ftw.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:39 am

I still don't know whats happening.
    I logged into my MC acc. I said Hi and i saw a wierd structure next to my house.
    I was like "wtf?"
    I saw a button next to the iron door and i pressed it. Then i fell in lava. I was like ?!?!?!??! who made this ?!?!?
    Bedrock checked it and it was me?? I was like ok????????????
    Then thing said he'll tell solar that I wanna get demoted.
    I was like ?!!!!!????
    And show yeah at first i thought u werent active enough. But I saw ur really good for a mod when we were jumping on that thing.
    And I never said I wanna get demoted.
    Why would i say I wanna get demoted cause I love being a LowMod?
    No I did NOT share my pass with any1. But my pass WAS as same as my username b4. Idk lol.
    And u think I cuss? I do like Motha Fukar or F*ck.
    I never cussed!

PS- get proof that i did that.
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:51 am

domicroat wrote:I still don't know whats happening.
    I logged into my MC acc. I said Hi and i saw a wierd structure next to my house.
    I was like "wtf?"
    I saw a button next to the iron door and i pressed it. Then i fell in lava. I was like ?!?!?!??! who made this ?!?!?
    Bedrock checked it and it was me?? I was like ok????????????
    Then thing said he'll tell solar that I wanna get demoted.
    I was like ?!!!!!????
    And show yeah at first i thought u werent active enough. But I saw ur really good for a mod when we were jumping on that thing.
    And I never said I wanna get demoted.
    Why would i say I wanna get demoted cause I love being a LowMod?
    No I did NOT share my pass with any1. But my pass WAS as same as my username b4. Idk lol.
    And u think I cuss? I do like Motha Fukar or F*ck.
    I never cussed!

PS- get proof that i did that.

I don't believe your dumb story. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:54 am

Well I'm just saying what really happend
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:57 am

You think anyone is gonna believe this pathetic story? wow. You could have atleast apologised. I know it was you and this is the lamest excuse you can give. So yeah dokiloki6 to be demoted. I dont care what happens to you anymore.
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:58 am

Sandyman wrote:You think anyone is gonna believe this pathetic story? wow. You could have atleast apologised. I know it was you and this is the lamest excuse you can give. So yeah dokiloki6 to be demoted.

Agreeeeeeed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:02 am

I don't have proof?
    I have 2 LowMods and some other players who were there, No i didn't make a screenshot, I was too busy trying to talk to you, Which was quite impossible.
    I did have a good time with you, but this is bad.

100th post! Surprised
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:24 am

funny this is what happens with to much staff, anyways i actully have like 2 accounts on server and i was afk when this happned it was pretty funny that i missed it but im actully on doki side
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:25 am

losthero77 wrote:funny this is what happens with to much staff, anyways i actully have like 2 accounts on server and i was afk when this happned it was pretty funny that i missed it but im actully on doki side

Well you know whats also funny? That there is no reason to be on his side.
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:54 am

losthero77 wrote:funny this is what happens with to much staff, anyways i actully have like 2 accounts on server and i was afk when this happned it was pretty funny that i missed it but im actully on doki side

Excuse me? You werent even there. Dont make posts if you did not know what really happened. This is only for mods and for those who were there. Btw you are on his side although you werent threre? wow.
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:15 pm

you guys can give your side of the story and i can choose my side, even if im not mod i can have an opnion or not?, you can say that i shouldint be on his side, but its my opnion not yours so stop complaining if someone doesint want to be on your side
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:29 pm

i think it is time for me to get into the conversation Very Happy

ok, for now, no one is going to be demoted

i am going to investigate and check the ips of doki, if you have more than 1 ip, you probably had someone use your name and was able to get into your account (i would recommend changing your password also)

if there are no other ips, then you are probably lying (you may not use the excuse of having someone else in your house using your account, i am tired of that excuse)

will get back to you when i have all the necessary info

1 more thing, even if someone is not part of the staff, you still need to respect them

you shouldnt treat a person based on their rank, you should treat them by their behavior and actions
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:19 am

losthero77 wrote:you guys can give your side of the story and i can choose my side, even if im not mod i can have an opnion or not?, you can say that i shouldint be on his side, but its my opnion not yours so stop complaining if someone doesint want to be on your side

I don't care about your side i can live with that. The fact that you think you know everything about this story is annoying me. I clearly said that i only wanted people to reply if they are either in the staff, were there, or know more about this. What you, clearly don't.
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 am

ShowStar2 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:you guys can give your side of the story and i can choose my side, even if im not mod i can have an opnion or not?, you can say that i shouldint be on his side, but its my opnion not yours so stop complaining if someone doesint want to be on your side

I don't care about your side i can live with that. The fact that you think you know everything about this story is annoying me. I clearly said that i only wanted people to reply if they are either in the staff, were there, or know more about this. What you, clearly don't.
    you technically only have a special rank, like a lot of people come from minecraftia your like an elite, no real authority (no offense), you can stop people from expressing there opinion, even if you said staff only, (which you guys techically arint. lowmods)
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:48 am

losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

you technically only have a special rank, like a lot of people come from minecraftia your like an elite, no real authority (no offense), you can stop people from expressing there opinion, even if you said staff only, (which you guys techically arint. lowmods)

This is not a poll. It is just a discussion between the people who were there(All of us, not you), who know anything about this( us not you), and staff (Moderators or others, not you). No one asked for your opinion so please keep it to yourself.
    And please dont post again on a topic like this. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:08 am

I can't belive you if you have no proof
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:33 am

Proof? Showstar2, me and Thing are good enough proofs. I dont give a shit what you think. And anyways I find it silly fighting by posts. So would someone please lock this topic? Thanks.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:36 pm

losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

OKAY. Did you just say lowmods aren't staff? So you're saying we can't do ANYTHING? We can do 75% of the stuff Moderators can do, we just don't get forum ranks. Furthermore, showstar isn't a lowmod, he has no special rank -_- We certainly are staff! We approve applications, check griefs, fix griefs, ban, kick, jail and fly. What are you talking about?

Also, I have no opinion on this matter. Sorry. I wasn't there to see anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:52 pm

losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

What the hell did i JUST SAY?
    I said staff OR PEOPLE WHO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:14 pm

ShowStar2 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

What the hell did i JUST SAY?
    I said staff OR PEOPLE WHO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS
    which any owner can check so please lets end the discussion here. and wait for a result, or if you want continue fighing over something that isint really important

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:42 am