Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

3 posters

Permanent Ban Appeal - iivastdogs

iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Permanent Ban Appeal - iivastdogs Empty Re: Permanent Ban Appeal - iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Ok, this sounds totally screwed up, but please do what you think is right. I am Officially Back. I really miss this server a lot.. I have changed. I have Grown. It's been what, 1 year? Couldn't I have changed? Im here because I want to come back on zidocraft again. In the past, I got bandicam recording systeme to make videos, and it would be cool to advertise this server a bit.. I want to have one last fighting chance, For me to prove that I have changed. Staff disguss if I can have a chance. then put me on a trial systeme, 4 week or so probation to see if im doing good. Does this sound like a good idea?

Apart from this I had no idea how to introduce myself on here again, so I decided to post here. Lol.

I miss this Server. Gimme a chance
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:46 pm

iivastdogs wrote:Ok, this sounds totally screwed up, but please do what you think is right. I am Officially Back. I really miss this server a lot.. I have changed. I have Grown. It's been what, 1 year? Couldn't I have changed? Im here because I want to come back on zidocraft again. In the past, I got bandicam recording systeme to make videos, and it would be cool to advertise this server a bit.. I want to have one last fighting chance, For me to prove that I have changed. Staff disguss if I can have a chance. then put me on a trial systeme, 4 week or so probation to see if im doing good. Does this sound like a good idea?

Apart from this I had no idea how to introduce myself on here again, so I decided to post here. Lol.

Staff will take this into consideration. In the mean time, please do not discuss this issue here as it would be considered off-topic. If needed, the general community can of course discuss this in a separate thread.

Last edited by thek826 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:05 am

It's not even 3 months but ok
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Permanent Ban Appeal - iivastdogs Empty Permanent Ban Appeal - iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Sandyman wrote:It's not even 3 months but oI
    I think i was banned more than 3 months ago, anyways im different now :3 You guys are awesome enough to even consider unbanning me, im at school right now so i cant really talk, Cya.

Also my ign is now k1lla92735 with a 1 in with a k1lla. most people say killa92735 but it's k1lla92735, full ign.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Off-topic posts split into this new topic.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Update: The staff has made its decision.

QUESTION: Should we unban [iivastdogs] with a 4 week probation?

iivastdogs wrote:Ok, this sounds totally screwed up, but please do what you think is right. I am Officially Back. I really miss this server a lot.. I have changed. I have Grown. It's been what, 1 year? Couldn't I have changed? Im here because I want to come back on zidocraft again. In the past, I got bandicam recording systeme to make videos, and it would be cool to advertise this server a bit.. I want to have one last fighting chance, For me to prove that I have changed. Staff disguss if I can have a chance. then put me on a trial systeme, 4 week or so probation to see if im doing good. Does this sound like a good idea?

Topics about iivastdogs:
    https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t5943-iivastdogs-spawning-items?
    https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t5466-iivastdogs-or-k1lla?
    https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t2774-report-on-iivastdogs?

Perm Ban reason:
    Iivastdogs/k1lla92735 -
    "(Numerous cases of abuse of powers, has been banned an absurd amount of times) -Issued by UnknownMage, in conjunction with a unanimous consensus to permanently ban the player in question by the staff"
    https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t1546-people-who-s-ban-appeals-will-be-denied

Probation, what it entails:
    Here is how probation would (probably) work for those 4 weeks:
    1. Rank to member
    2. No possibility to donate for higher ranks
    3. Suspension of rights for the player in question (the rights detailed in the Bill of Rights thread)

RESULTS OF STAFF VOTING:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:58 am