Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

5 posters

Ban Appeal

showtime3636
    showtime3636

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by showtime3636 Fri May 17, 2013 7:47 pm

1. Your IGN : XxAwesomeDGxX
    2. The reason it says you were banned. Does it say griefing, spam messaging, placing blocks in unwanted places, item hacking, stealing, or something else?: You have been temporarily banned. Time left: 11781 seconds.

Questions you should probably answer:
    1. When was the last day you were on: last night about 9 pm
    2. What was the last thing you did: help build a dirt platform with granjor, wonderwaffle, and Poke
    3. What was your last location on the server: The dirt platform that is by /warp Cow_Town
    4. Where you destroying an "abandoned" location? It probably wasn't abandoned: nope

To thek: Not allegedly, I did spawn I admit to that

Last edited by showtime3636 on Fri May 17, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by thek826 Fri May 17, 2013 8:03 pm

ok i went on and I found that he placed 159 blocks of dirt in the last 2 days.

Ban Appeal 2013-014

More specifically, in the dirt platform area he created 127 blocks of dirt:

Ban Appeal 2013-015

You are to be banned until we decide on your punishment. Current offenses:
    Spawning 127 dirt blocks to build with mods (who can't spawn items, proof that it wasn't just 30 blocks is in the screenshots above)
    Being disrespectful to staff members (you know exactly what this means)
    Lying to staff members (claiming to have only placed 30 dirt blocks when it was in fact 127 blocks, more than 4x the amount claimed by the offender)
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Fri May 17, 2013 8:23 pm

showtime3636 wrote:
    To thek: Most of that dirt was from my town /warp cow_town because I had to seal some witches into a cave
    poke was building there too, so I want him punished if I am
    and I should not be held accountable for things said off of the server and the forum, that is personal, I say that you should remove that evidence, I never gave poke or granjor permission to share that with you and you guys don't own skype
    1. poke was using legit materials if any (idk if he was helping or not Razz)
    2. third party sources can and will be used against you in a ban appeal, it's like saying you can't use the weapon used in a crime,when its found in a nearby dumpster, as evidence because you don't own the dumpster ._.
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Post by pokemonb02 Fri May 17, 2013 8:25 pm

showtime3636 wrote:
    and I should not be held accountable for things said off of the server and the forum, that is personal, I say that you should remove that evidence, I never gave poke or granjor permission to share that with you and you guys don't own Skype

also I didn't mean specifically 30 it was prolly more like 50, sorry for not knowing exactly
    I was NOT helping build. If need once again. Thek can bring us information. Also. I have both Granjor and Waffle as witness.

Also on skype? I don't need permission to share things, because you never stated anything about saying "You cannot share this ". So that "rule" that you just now created is not valid. It's not a secret, and you know it. What you say doesn't matter. What you did matters.

That owning skype thing. If we don't own it then you don't either. You don't get to set rules.

And you actually did lie. Are you not reading Thek's post? You place more then 100+ blocks. You only said you placed 50. ....
    granjor
    granjor

Post by granjor Fri May 17, 2013 11:11 pm

To poke: I havnt lied yet?

From the original post in this section. Composed by AwesomeDG.

Edited 'yet' to stand out.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Fri May 17, 2013 11:48 pm

showtime3636 wrote:\\
    To thek: Most of that dirt was from my town /warp cow_town because I had to seal some witches into a cave

and I should not be held accountable for things said off of the server and the forum, that is personal, I say that you should remove that evidence, I never gave poke or granjor permission to share that with you and you guys don't own Skype
    also I didn't mean specifically 30 it was prolly more like 50, sorry for not knowing exactly

Ban Appeal 2013-016

Translation: First I went to /warp cow_town and set a waypoint for rei's minimap. I then went back to the dirt platform that show allegedly used spawned items for. The distance between the 2 spots is 220 blocks. I looked up all dirt creations from the player named "xxawesomedgxx" within 40 blocks of me while I was standing on the dirt platform. Therefore, the 127 dirt block creations I found could not have been from the warp. Lying to staff again I see...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:58 pm