Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

4 posters

Ban Appeal

kaileely1
    kaileely1

Location : Somewhere where i can be myself surrounded by people i love.

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by kaileely1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:31 pm

The last day i have been on was April 21, 2013 (today, when i was banned)
    The last thing i did, was i "stole" kevinher's chestplate.
    My location on the server was Pie Town.
    It wasn't a abandoned location it was my town actually.
    I would also like to explain to whoever is reading this what happened. I don't really care if you don't believe me, but this is the truth. I was underground in pie town, with katiemg1 and kevinher... i kept dying from the lava that was placed everywhere so kevin gave me a fire resistance chestplate, his exact words were, "here kaileely i think you need this" he had told me after that he told me to give it back later, which might be true, but i didn't see that text. Anyways, after i was done mining he had asked me for the chestplate back, i probably should have, but i was running away from him whenever he asked me, i know it was wrong, but i was just messing around, i didn't actually mean it. Soon thek and kevinher were talking and thek told me to give him is chest plate back, MY EXACT WORDS WERE " ok hold on let me go get it" when i said that i meant get it from my house, katiemg1 might have told you to search through my chest but if you didnt see me put a chestpalte in their then your log block must be broke because it was in their. Anyways, after i got it out of my chest and walked over to the main entrance of Pie town, i had intentions to give it back, (it was now in my inventory after i had retrived it from my chest) and noticed that i had to tell thek about a recent greifing, i had built a house with wolboy (who is now banned from Pie town) but a the time we had built that house together, and it just had suddenly disappered. So i was telling thek about it, and he (i dont think) was considering my greif report, and just suddently killed me and had saw kevinher's chestplate in my inventory. I DO SAY THAT IT WAS IN MY INVENTORY, BECAUSE I RECENTLY (like just a few minutes ago) RETRIEVED IT. Then i was banned for "lying to admins" ... what was i lying about? i did have his chest plate and i was going to give it back after someone check my house that had disappered. But no one had even considered listened to me before just flat out framing my for lying. I vey upset about this and wish someone would unban me. I probably wont... but thanks i guess. Deuces. elephant
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Sandyman Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Will be unbanned in 24hrs. Last chance. Don't lie to staff again or it will be a permanent ban.
    kaileely1
    kaileely1

Ban Appeal Empty Reply to my ban reply

Post by kaileely1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:49 pm

So, im not going to be on this server in 24 hours, because im going on vacation.... and i was told if i do a ban apeal i will be unbanned immediately... so, why 24 hours? There's not much of a point for the 24 hour thing... js. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Because it gives people time to state their objection of they have any. Whoever told you that you can be unbanned immediately, if anyone did, can do it himself.
    kaileely1
    kaileely1

Ban Appeal Empty my other peply, to the peply of my ban appeal. Lol

Post by kaileely1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:56 pm

I see, but i just posted my ban appeal. And, im not going to be on as i said before. So i just think that rule is un-needed, basing on the fact that some people might not have time to wait, like me, and now thats 3 maybe 2 weekes ill be off and in 4 days ( i think) i get ranked to elite, (if its a 2 month join) but i just think, that rule needs to be looked at because thats unfair to me, even though i was banned for what i think a unfair reason. Neutral
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:35 pm

That's the policy. If you want it changed suggest something in the feedback section. Otherwise, locked.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:47 am

Unbanned.
    Merged Topics.
    Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:13 pm