Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+9
pokemonb02
DatMrRyan
showtime3636
Le_Binster
PZH145
adrianvanderstap
Sandyman
UnknownMage
thek826
13 posters

Looking for staff for Manhattan/Glowtown (New York City Council)

thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Looking for staff for Manhattan/Glowtown (New York City Council) Empty Looking for staff for Manhattan/Glowtown (New York City Council)

Post by thek826 Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Looking for staff for Manhattan/Glowtown (New York City Council) 2013-012 (Location: Southern Manhattan, New York City)

Introduction:
    I finally got a city hall for New York City (AKA the boroughs of Manhattan and Glowtown) but there are a bunch of empty council seats still. Currently, 6 out of 11 council seats are filled. I am especially looking for Architects, Customs, Mod+'s, and Admins but I could also use a few non-donator advisers.

Arch+ Councilmen/women (minus regular mods) will be given authorization to sell plots in Manhattan and Glowtown, keeping 100% of the money! In addition, they will be given the ability to vote on New York City rules and regulations (I still have the final say but it is useful as there are so many people who have so many great ideas and there are also certain hard-to-make decisions that I would like a group of people to decide rather than just me and poke). I might consider giving a regular salary but I will have to ask poke for some advice with that since they're already making money by selling plots and keeping 100% of that money Smile

Councilmen/women who are unable to use worldedit will be asked to advertise Glowtown and Manhattan. In addition, they will be given the ability to vote on New York City rules and regulations (I still have the final say but it is useful as there are so many people who have so many great ideas and there are also certain hard-to-make decisions that I would like a group of people to decide rather than just me and poke). I will be giving them a regular salary but I will probably consult with poke about how much they should be given.

Application format:
    In-game Name:
    (Optional) Experience with towns on Zidocraft or Minecraft Servers in general:
    Why you think you would make a good councilman/woman:

Last edited by thek826 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Looking for staff for Manhattan/Glowtown (New York City Council) Empty Re: Looking for staff for Manhattan/Glowtown (New York City Council)

Post by UnknownMage Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:46 pm

IGN: Unknown_Mage
    Experience with Minecraft Servers: None
    Experience with Towns on Zidocraft: None
    Why you think you would make a good council man: I declare everyone guilty in the name of the court room!

Last edited by UnknownMage on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Looking for staff for Manhattan/Glowtown (New York City Council) Empty Re: Looking for staff for Manhattan/Glowtown (New York City Council)

Post by Sandyman Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:26 am

In-game Name:Sandyman242
    (Optional) Experience with towns on Zidocraft or Minecraft Servers in general: I'm good at judging and making fun of shitty towns. I like towns. They are sekc. They make me excited.
    Why you think you would make a good councilman/woman: I would make a good councilwoman because I'm fabulous and can twerk like a boss.
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:15 am

n-game Name: adrianvanderstap
    (Optional) Experience with towns on Zidocraft or Minecraft Servers in general: i own my own town in zidocraft and i run it well
    Why you think you would make a good councilman/woman: I would make a good councilman because i want to and if you wont let
    me ill rageface everywhere , nah i just want to help out XD
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:29 am

In-game Name:How do you not know lol. (PZH145)
    (Optional) Experience with towns on Zidocraft or Minecraft Servers in general:I haev a town.
    Why you think you would make a good councilman/woman:I would mek neic consul woman becuz i can has power to sees
    peepo to do the write thing and im staff so yea
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:36 am

IGN: xXSimBinXx
    (Optional) Experience with towns: I had a few that were very popular until they found Farquor's "stash" (Skytown) and i also own BinTown.
    Why you think you would make a good councilman/woman: I think I will be a good councilmen because I am a bin... I mean come on, who else is gonna store your trash? Wink
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:07 pm

In-game Name: XxAweseomeDGxX
    (Optional) Experience with towns on Zidocraft or Minecraft Servers in general: Been here since november
    Why you think you would make a good councilman/woman: I dontated $100,000 to your town Very Happy. And I make good unbiased decisions.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:44 pm

showtime3636 wrote:In-game Name: XxAweseomeDGxX
    (Optional) Experience with towns on Zidocraft or Minecraft Servers in general: Been here since november
    Why you think you would make a good councilman/woman: I dontated $100,000 to your town Very Happy. And I make good unbiased decisions.

I see what you did there :3

*Slams suitcase onto table*
    This suitcase totally doesn't have $1,000,000.00 and will totally not go to you if you choose me xd

Just working like our national government.
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:04 pm

IGN: xXOo69v1rg1nd3str0y3r96oOXx
    (optional): nope
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Post by pokemonb02 Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:32 pm

In-game Name: LegendaryStrike ( PokemonB02)
    (Optional) Experience with towns on Zidocraft or Minecraft Servers in general: Experience : Co-owner of Manhattan and Glowtown :3.
    Why you think you would make a good councilman/woman: I made court. Very Happy
    Ionkiller
    Ionkiller

Looking for staff for Manhattan/Glowtown (New York City Council) Empty Council Application

Post by Ionkiller Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:44 pm

In-game Name: Ionkiller
    (Optional) Experience with towns on Zidocraft or Minecraft Servers in general: Owner of BlueSageTown, CoOwner of LakeSide, and a Moderator of LoLTown.
    Why you think you would make a good councilman/woman: I am a good debater if you're looking for one, and I've been described as intelligent, professional, and reliable.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:54 pm

pokemonb02 wrote:In-game Name: LegendaryStrike ( PokemonB02)
    (Optional) Experience with towns on Zidocraft or Minecraft Servers in general: Experience : Co-owner of Manhattan and Glowtown :3.

rofl everyone who is a staff member of Manhattan or Glowtown is already a councilman/woman.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:10 pm

thek826 wrote:
    pokemonb02 wrote:In-game Name: LegendaryStrike ( PokemonB02)

rofl everyone who is a staff member of Manhattan or Glowtown is already a councilwoman.
    fixed it
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Oh yeah it just came to my attention that the President of Glowtown (Ghost) was banned a long time ago, so I will have to select a new Glowtown President. He or she will be my prime minister of that place since I'm already focusing on Manhattan. When I select the final council members, I will have them elect a new president for the Glowtown Borough.
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:35 am

ILL BE THE PRIME MINISTER!

What's the catch?
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:52 am

I can be prime minister Very Happy
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:47 am

PZH145 wrote:I can be prime minister Very Happy

#PotatoeLoverForPM2013

+1
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:23 pm

kk our next 5 council members are as follows:
    Lolguy
    PZH145
    xXSimbinXx
    XxAwesomeDGxX
    Ionkiller

(Sorry Sandy Razz but I had to cut someone XD)

btw that means New York's Council is as follows:
    lolguy
    PZH145
    bob325
    birdbreath36
    LegendaryStrike
    thek826
    xXSimBinXx
    omegagman
    granjor
    XxAwesomeDGxX
    Ionkiller

Looking for staff for Manhattan/Glowtown (New York City Council) 2013-013

Additionally, we will have to select the next Glowtown President who will essentially just be my Prime Minister for Glowtown (making decisions and improving the town without my approval, the ability to give orders to other council members working on Glowtown, etc.). So to all council members: either PM me, /mail send me, or reply in a post what your vote is.
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:54 pm

thek826 wrote:kk our next 5 council members are as follows:
    Lolguy
    PZH145
    xXSimbinXx
    XxAwesomeDGxX
    Ionkiller

(Sorry Sandy Razz but I had to cut someone XD)

btw that means New York's Council is as follows:
    lolguy
    PZH145
    bob325
    birdbreath36
    LegendaryStrike
    thek826
    xXSimBinXx
    omegagman
    granjor
    XxAwesomeDGxX
    Ionkiller

Looking for staff for Manhattan/Glowtown (New York City Council) 2013-013

Additionally, we will have to select the next Glowtown President who will essentially just be my Prime Minister for Glowtown (making decisions and improving the town without my approval, the ability to give orders to other council members working on Glowtown, etc.). So to all council members: either PM me, /mail send me, or reply in a post what your vote is.

DAMNIT WAS I NOT FABULOUS ENOUGH
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:56 pm

I vote for granjor
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:57 pm

yea i made the cut XD
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Dam it, my app was the b3st!
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:29 pm

What about me? Sad
    Quantum
    Quantum
    Moderator+

Post by Quantum Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:39 pm

:O Could i enter a little late? Razz

BladeX
    BladeX

Post by BladeX Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:10 am

it's ok guys, i wasn't accepted too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:09 pm