Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Riddles

DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Riddles Empty Riddles

Post by DatMrRyan Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Here:
    Riddle: A horse is tied to a five meter rope in front of an old saloon. Six meters behind the horse is a bale of hay. Without breaking his rope, the horse is able to eat the hay whenever he chooses. How is this possible?
    Spoiler:

Riddle: An iron horse with a flaxen tail.
    The faster the horse runs,
    the shorter his tail becomes.
    What is it?
    Spoiler:

Riddle: Carl Jones introduced Roger Smith to his friend as his ‘Uncle Roger’. Roger Smith introduced Carl Jones to his friend as his ‘Uncle Carl’. “If you are uncles to each other,” queried one of the friends, “you must also be nephews to each other.” “That’s correct,” replied Carl.
    Since there has been no breach of marriage law, how can you explain such a relationship?
    Spoiler:

Riddle: If two hours ago, it was as long after one o’clock in the afternoon as it was before one o’clock in the morning, what time would it be now?
    Spoiler:
    Riddle: Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can’t reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?
    Spoiler:

Riddle: There’s a body lying dead on a bed, and on the floor beside it is a pair of scissors. The scissors were instrumental in his death, yet there’s no trace of blood. The body reveals no signs of any cuts or bruises. How could the person have been murdered with the pair of scissors?
    Spoiler:

Riddle: A word I know, six letters it contains, subtract one, and twelve remains. What am I?
    Spoiler:

Riddle: What types of words are these: Madam, civic, eye, level
    Spoiler:

Riddle: Forward I am heavy, backwards I am not. What am I?
    Spoiler:

Riddle: What is the question you can ask all day, and no matter what the answers are, they would still be correct?
    Spoiler:

Riddle: You have been given a stick that is about 30 cm long. Now, you have been asked to make the stick shorter. (Stipulation – you cannot break it, cut it, peel it, bite it. In other words, you are not even allowed to touch it! ). How will you make the stick shorter?
    Spoiler:

Riddle: A rubber ball is tossed off the top of a 90 foot building. Every time it bounces it goes back up half way. How many bounces will the ball take before it stops?
    Spoiler:
    Riddle: At the beach. A bell rings, a woman dies. What happened?
    Answer: The bell was a signal that the was too deep to swim.The woman was deaf and does not hear the bell.She enters the water to swim and she drowns

Riddle: Why wasn’t Bertha put in jail after killing dozens of people?
    Spoiler:

Riddle: What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters?
    Spoiler:

Riddle: From which 7 letter word, if you take out 4 letters, you will have one left?
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 pm