Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

5 posters

End of stream error just made me lose my stuff

shepis13
    shepis13

End of stream error just made me lose my stuff Empty End of stream error just made me lose my stuff

Post by shepis13 Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Ok well this just sucks, while flying around looking for new terrain, I encountered a skeleton. The skeleton proceeded to shoot me causing fly mode to disable making me hit the ground to hard. apon hitting the respawn button i was encountered with the words End of Stream. thus logging me out. this stopped me from using /back and getting my stuff back. the reason i would complain is because of what i just lost:
    Diamond axe with Silk touch 1 unbreaking 3 and sharpness 5 (acheived useing enchanted books)
    Daimond sword with fireaspect 2 sharpness 4 and knockback 2
    diamond shovel with efficiency 4 unbreaking 3
    Diamond pickaxe with silk touch 1 unbreaking 3 efficiency 5
    diamond pickaxe with silk touch 1
    diamond pickaxe with fortune 3
    iron chestplate with protecton 2
    diamond leggings with fire protection 4
    diamond boots with Projectile protection 4
    wither skeleton head
    30 steak
    Bow with flame 1 power 5 punch 2

now because i have no way of getting back there all of that was just lost.
    i just kind of hope there is a way to get my stuff back
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

End of stream error just made me lose my stuff Empty Re: End of stream error just made me lose my stuff

Post by General_101 Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:02 pm

even with enchanted books i somehow doubt you actually got that many enchantments on them
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

End of stream error just made me lose my stuff Empty Re: End of stream error just made me lose my stuff

Post by showtime3636 Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 pm

I say maybe the items with no enchants he could get back. But anyways you should still be able to do /back to get there
    shepis13
    shepis13

Post by shepis13 Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:05 pm

the enchantments with the books is possible if you dont beleive my try it your self just put a sharpness 3 on the axe then another that make it sharpness 4 then put a sharpness 4 book on it which will make it sharpness 5

also i cant do /back it basically kicked me

Last edited by shepis13 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shepis13
    shepis13

Post by shepis13 Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:06 pm

oh and for proof that i actually had that stuff ask natepete7 or wonderwaffle666 both have seen them
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Gen's point was not that he thinks it's theoretically impossible to get those enchantments; it's that he doesn't believe you actually had those enchantments
    shepis13
    shepis13

Post by shepis13 Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:29 pm

i dont mean to be rude but why would i lie, i have been on this server for more than a year if i was going to lie to get gear i would have done that sooner.

Natepete7 can vouch for me he has witnessed me use the axe and sword and has seen my wearing that gear.

i am not the kind of person who would lie to get gear i like to play this game fair and to me that death wasnt fair.

i have xp grinder i am able to get the xp so all i had to do was spam enchant books

and if i was lieing to get gear i would have given up by now
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:32 pm

i am not sure those enchantments are very rare and annoying to get not to mention most of them are almost at their maximum level i would be fine giving you the items alone that i can believe but the enchantments seems like a lot to be legit imo
    natepete7
    natepete7

End of stream error just made me lose my stuff Empty i have seen all his armour

Post by natepete7 Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:53 pm

everything he said he did have, he had the axes named, and he spent like a whole day in our exp grinder with 6 spawners in it enchanting books, ik becuase i was on the phone with him when he was doing it.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Considering how long shepis has been playing I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth.
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 pm

well then i guess give him the stuff next staff member than comes online give him his stuff if this hasn't gone through just ask them shepis and if he doesn't want to make him read this post(or her for secret female staff and our staff that is truly female XD)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:45 am