Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

5 posters

The Spawn Signs

herkey23
    herkey23

The Spawn Signs Empty The Spawn Signs

Post by herkey23 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:33 pm

There needs to be a better explanation at the spawn on how to become a builder because I and all the other mods I'm sure of it are sick to telling the new people where to go and what websites to register and where to post. Because on the spawn right now it doesn't say to post there it just says to register.
    Anonymous

The Spawn Signs Empty Re: The Spawn Signs

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:36 pm

herkey23 wrote:There needs to be a better explanation at the spawn on how to become a builder because I and all the other mods I'm sure of it are sick to telling the new people where to go and what websites to register and where to post. Because on the spawn right now it doesn't say to post there it just says to register.

95% doesn't even read the signs. They just try to destroy stuff in the spawn then they come to the conclusion they can't build and go say it to mods. Really, If everyone who made a builder app and me understand it then they should. When i was new i registered at the forum and saw ''Builder Applications here''
    And before i filled that in i watched ''Want to make builder app?''
    If you aren't smart enough to do that on your own then idk what you can do.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:32 pm

ShowStar2 wrote:
    herkey23 wrote:There needs to be a better explanation at the spawn on how to become a builder because I and all the other mods I'm sure of it are sick to telling the new people where to go and what websites to register and where to post. Because on the spawn right now it doesn't say to post there it just says to register.

95% doesn't even read the signs. They just try to destroy stuff in the spawn then they come to the conclusion they can't build and go say it to mods. Really, If everyone who made a builder app and me understand it then they should. When i was new i registered at the forum and saw ''Builder Applications here''

Ya, but instead of us having to explain everything, we could just say type /spawn and read.
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:21 am

We shud make the signs clearer and nicely explained. Cuz ppl see the signs and still dont understand what to do. And ask like idiots. So yeah make a wall full of how to be a builder or something. That will help. And actually the cage wasnt so bad. lol Cuz ppl used to read when they were stuck. Anywyas... afro lol! elephant
    o__________O
    o__________O

Post by o__________O Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:02 am

Sandyman wrote:We shud make the signs clearer and nicely explained. Cuz ppl see the signs and still dont understand what to do. And ask like idiots. So yeah make a wall full of how to be a builder or something. That will help. And actually the cage wasnt so bad. lol Cuz ppl used to read when they were stuck. Anywyas... afro lol! elephant

Plus even you explained to them they can't reqest for a md they still do... Interesting Facts about Noobly Newbys:
    1. Never read rules signs...
    2. Never do /rules...
    3. Never listen to admins unless told for a MULTIPUL times...
    4. Been a Noob...
    etc...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:12 am

thek826 wrote:
    ShowStar2 wrote:

Ya, but instead of us having to explain everything, we could just say type /spawn and read.

When i'm online (almost) NO ONE says that! Only i say that and i'm not even a mod.
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:45 am

Just need a command like /reg, /noob or somethint which broadcasts a message explaining to the people who dont read signs. Would save a lot of typing for when "go /spawn and read signs" doesn't work. Arrow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:43 pm