Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+8
BobJeff9963
Sandyman
PZH145
losthero77
thek826
showtime3636
pokemonb02
DatMrRyan
12 posters

Pokemon X and Y

DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Pokemon X and Y Empty Pokemon X and Y

Post by DatMrRyan Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Heres a reason for me to get a 3DS

(I was thinking of how pokemonb02 would react when I saw this.)
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Pokemon X and Y Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by pokemonb02 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Ryan you know me so well Very Happy
    The chances of me getting it is 99.9%. I like the new style.
    The only thing I don't like is the 6th Gen Pokemon.. The only cool one I've seen so far in this trailer is the "Y Pokemon"
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:15 pm

omg i like the legendarys, but still not as good as arceus, the best pokemon ever
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:24 pm

ugh I can't tell if I simply outgrew Pokemon or I got tired of the absurd amount of new pokemon
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:39 pm

thek826 wrote:ugh I can't tell if I simply outgrew Pokemon or I got tired of the absurd amount of new pokemon
    You didint outgrow it just outgrew you Very Happy?
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:39 am

thek826 wrote:ugh I can't tell if I simply outgrew Pokemon or I got tired of the absurd amount of new pokemon
    I just got tired of how it became, i liked the older versions
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:07 am

omg awesome someone gift me a 3ds now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Sandyman wrote:omg awesome someone gift me a 3ds now
    Sorry but you should have put Give not gift
    BobJeff9963
    BobJeff9963
    Moderator+

Post by BobJeff9963 Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Best Thing EVER, I cant wait for this game! Very Happy
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 am

Prof_KinoPravda wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:omg awesome someone gift me a 3ds now
    Sorry but you should have put Give not gift

wai wut
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 am

the whole new 3d style just blew my mind but it is still not enough i mean really all they do is shell out a new game like every year with retarded looking pokemon (a trash bag really) and don't even get me started on the story the major part of the plot always plays out by the lines of you are a ten year old boy leaving your mother who loves you very much and go into a world where you must fight 8 gym leaders from there go on to fight the elite 4 (or 5 for the new ones) but it will not be simple as an evil gang gets in your way often and its like that in EVERY SINGLE GAME just goes to show you can shove anything down a kids throat as long as it says pokemon on it
    Wikwoo
    Wikwoo

Post by Wikwoo Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:49 am

:O Looks almost as good (maybe better :O) as Pokemon Colosseum!
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:16 pm

general_207 wrote:the whole new 3d style just blew my mind but it is still not enough i mean really all they do is shell out a new game like every year with retarded looking pokemon (a trash bag really) and don't even get me started on the story the major part of the plot always plays out by the lines of you are a ten year old boy leaving your mother who loves you very much and go into a world where you must fight 8 gym leaders from there go on to fight the elite 4 (or 5 for the new ones) but it will not be simple as an evil gang gets in your way often and its like that in EVERY SINGLE GAME just goes to show you can shove anything down a kids throat as long as it says pokemon on it

Shocked Keep in mind that the target demographics is 5-12 and you're 16. You might as well just start going on a run on sentence rant about Dora...
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:06 pm

thek826 wrote:
    general_207 wrote:the whole new 3d style just blew my mind but it is still not enough i mean really all they do is shell out a new game like every year with retarded looking pokemon (a trash bag really) and don't even get me started on the story the major part of the plot always plays out by the lines of you are a ten year old boy leaving your mother who loves you very much and go into a world where you must fight 8 gym leaders from there go on to fight the elite 4 (or 5 for the new ones) but it will not be simple as an evil gang gets in your way often and its like that in EVERY SINGLE GAME just goes to show you can shove anything down a kids throat as long as it says pokemon on it

Shocked Keep in mind that the target demographics is 5-12 and you're 16. You might as well just start going on a run on sentence rant about Dora...

This is true, but I agree with gen's point. It's basically worse than CallofDuty. It's the same thing over and over again, but I still somewhat enjoy the game.
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:10 pm

I miss the olden days of pokemon fire red... Sad
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

This is true, but I agree with gen's point. It's basically worse than CallofDuty. It's the same thing over and over again, but I still somewhat enjoy the game.

I know but I just can't see someone who is about to go to college or the work force going on such a long rant that fails to use sentences about a little kid's game 0_o
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:32 pm

thek826 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

I know but I just can't see someone who is about to go to college or the work force going on such a long rant that fails to use sentences about a little kid's game 0_o
    the game can be and has been played by all ages it should be clear to them by now and you will find young players that like me share this idea in many places
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:42 pm

general_207 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

the game can be and has been played by all ages it should be clear to them by now and you will find young players that like me share this idea in many places

It doesn't matter if it can or has been played by all ages (Dora can be and has been watched by people of all ages); the developers just aren't supposed to consider people outside of the target demographics which as mentioned before is children aged 5-12. Anyway, the point is that I still can't believe you would feel so strongly about a little nintendo game Shocked
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Well it seems like Call Of Duty's demographic is like 20 year olds yet 7 year olds play it......and Lego's demographic is young kids but alot of people that use them are older
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:21 pm

thek826 wrote:
    general_207 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

It doesn't matter if it can or has been played by all ages (Dora can be and has been watched by people of all ages); the developers just aren't supposed to consider people outside of the target demographics which as mentioned before is children aged 5-12. Anyway, the point is that I still can't believe you would feel so strongly about a little nintendo game Shocked
    pokemon was a game that i grew up with it should not be shocking and there's a difference like a 20 year old watching dora and one playing pokemon, pokemon would be more acceptable than the 20 year old watching dora therefore the poke age group can be in some form expanded and this opinion hasnt been formed recently i have had this idea ever since i played my third pokemon game around 10 through gameboy emulators i would still have such ideas firered was my last pokemon game because of this once you played one pokemon game you have played them all
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:27 pm

God damn pokemon all the same thing, Buy balls throw balls catch em all yada yada YADA.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:19 pm

general_207 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    general_207 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

pokemon was a game that i grew up with it should not be shocking and there's a difference like a 20 year old watching dora and one playing pokemon, pokemon would be more acceptable than the 20 year old watching dora therefore the poke age group can be in some form expanded and this opinion hasnt been formed recently i have had this idea ever since i played my third pokemon game around 10 through gameboy emulators i would still have such ideas firered was my last pokemon game because of this once you played one pokemon game you have played them all

I'm not saying you should like Pokemon but I'm just shocked at you're intense hatred of it 0_o Anyway, this is getting a little out of hand and off-topic. Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:52 am