Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+2
DokilokiSub
showtime3636
6 posters

umm intencepickle is going to hack me

showtime3636
    showtime3636

umm intencepickle is going to hack me Empty umm intencepickle is going to hack me

Post by showtime3636 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:52 am

on the server he said he was gonna track my ip, so can we do something about this?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

umm intencepickle is going to hack me Empty Re: umm intencepickle is going to hack me

Post by PZH145 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:21 am

we can temp ban him
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

umm intencepickle is going to hack me Empty Re: umm intencepickle is going to hack me

Post by PZH145 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:21 am

unless its a empty threat
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:24 am

He said he was gonna track my ip, and kill me, then farqour encouraged it and told him what kind of gun to use
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:36 am

Kill you?
    Contact the authorities if he continues to threaten you like that
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:39 am

Talked to him
    just an empty threat
    also lay off his gf would you
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:00 am

Lol youre an idiot if you believe these threats. Theres many people who do that, just tell them to f*** off. Wink
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:11 am

aye u off the thread it is done Razz
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Banned for threatening the life of a player on the server. Ban appeals from this person shall be denied in accordance with the rules.
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:25 pm

thek826 wrote:Banned for threatening the life of a player on the server. Ban appeals from this person shall be denied in accordance with the rules.
    Sorry but not sorry to bring this up, but i question the ban. Show was being very rude, contining to kill intence's gf babe, and intence himself, after intence continued to plead him to stop. After which of course, show did not. I know for fact and in person face to face myself, intence was not serious about the threat given. In my opinion, intence should be unbanned, and show needs to learn respect for others and to really grow up. I am sorry to question your authority TheK, I look up to you in the greatest, but here, i believe the wrong choice was made. Hopefully you will reconsider.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Farquor wrote:
    thek826 wrote:Banned for threatening the life of a player on the server. Ban appeals from this person shall be denied in accordance with the rules.
    Sorry but not sorry to bring this up, but i question the ban. Show was being very rude, contining to kill intence's gf babe, and intence himself, after intence continued to plead him to stop. After which of course, show did not. I know for fact and in person face to face myself, intence was not serious about the threat given. In my opinion, intence should be unbanned, and show needs to learn respect for others and to really grow up. I am sorry to question your authority TheK, I look up to you in the greatest, but here, i believe the wrong choice was made. Hopefully you will reconsider.
    Sorry, but under the current rules in place, you cannot send death threats to people, ever. Not only is there a specific rule for it, but it is also considered a felony in most of America. Now, I'm not saying we should go to authorities, but there is another rule also under the same "Most Severe Offenses" category saying people can't commit crimes considered felonies while on this server

I am not open to having him unbanned in any situation. I am, however, open to discussing a punishment for showtime for his apparent rudeness.

If you feel really strongly about this, you can put a staff vote up for allowing people to threaten to murder our players and commit felonies on the server. I don't think it would be well received though.
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Sorry, but under the current rules in place, you cannot send death threats to people, ever. Not only is there a specific rule for it, but it is also considered a felony in most of America. Now, I'm not saying we should go to authorities, but there is another rule also under the same "Most Severe Offenses" category saying people can't commit crimes considered felonies while on this server

I am not open to having him unbanned in any situation. I am, however, open to discussing a punishment for showtime for his apparent rudeness.

If you feel really strongly about this, you can put a staff vote up for allowing people to threaten to murder our players and commit felonies on the server. I don't think it would be well received though.
    Now, im not saying "allow death threats". im saying show is over exaggerating this sittuation. He is in the wrong for all this. Intence had absolutly no intention on actually "killing" someone, nor does he have the power to. As for the hacking part, he has no knowledge on how to even do it. I am saying to unban, but i am not saying to go unpunished. I ask 1 week tops for even bringing it up, but also show, for encouraging him. I was following along with this yes, and also no full intention on actually killing anyone. Show needs to learn that what he did was no better than what intence did. I understand that threatening someone about physicly harming them is against the rules, but no harm was ever going to be caused. If anyone is to be punished, it is showtime.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Farquor wrote:

Now, im not saying "allow death threats". im saying show is over exaggerating this sittuation. He is in the wrong for all this. Intence had absolutly no intention on actually "killing" someone, nor does he have the power to. As for the hacking part, he has no knowledge on how to even do it. I am saying to unban, but i am not saying to go unpunished. I ask 1 week tops for even bringing it up, but also show, for encouraging him. I was following along with this yes, and also no full intention on actually killing anyone. Show needs to learn that what he did was no better than what intence did. I understand that threatening someone about physicly harming them is against the rules, but no harm was ever going to be caused. If anyone is to be punished, it is showtime.

The rule is not "Have the intention to ban someone." It is "Threaten the life of players." I agree showtime should be punished as well, but I simply cannot stand for allowing people to threaten the lives of our players, even if they don't intend on following through on their threats or can't follow through on the threat.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:49 pm

someone would get banned for saying "I will track you and kill your window"
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:51 pm

thek826 wrote:
    Farquor wrote:

The rule is not "Have the intention to ban someone." It is "Threaten the life of players." I agree showtime should be punished, but I simply cannot stand for allowing people to threaten the lives of our players, even if they don't intend on following through on their threats or can't follow through on the threat.
    I understand what you are saying, and i can understand that you dont know the full story not being there.
    Intence may have gone too far as to bring up the threat, That i get
    But intence was only forced to bring it up, after having to plead showtime to cut the crap.
    Intence was in no way going to do any of what has been said. I understand that "Threaten the life of players" is a strong rule, but in no way was the threat serious. Show has only made it seem serious. Yes i agree we may have taken it too far, but show should have known better. No serious threat was given out at any time. Show should have known what he was doing was wrong.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:15 am

Farquor wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Farquor wrote:

The rule is not "Have the intention to ban someone." It is "Threaten the life of players." I agree showtime should be punished, but I simply cannot stand for allowing people to threaten the lives of our players, even if they don't intend on following through on their threats or can't follow through on the threat.
    I understand what you are saying, and i can understand that you dont know the full story not being there.
    But intence was only forced to bring it up, after having to plead showtime to cut the crap.
    Intence was in no way going to do any of what has been said. I understand that "Threaten the life of players" is a strong rule, but in no way was the threat serious. Show has only made it seem serious. Yes i agree we may have taken it too far, but show should have known better. No serious threat was given out at any time. Show should have known what he was doing was wrong.

OK, I am willing to give way for the sake of stability within the staff. This is not something I agree with, but I think maybe 2 week ban for intence, just to keep the staff from getting divided again (we have enough divisive issues as it is). Please do not ask to have the ban even shorter, because I might just change my mind ._.
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:17 am

thek826 wrote:
    Farquor wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Farquor wrote:

OK, I am willing to give way for the sake of stability within the staff. This is not something I agree with, but I think maybe 2 week ban for intence, just to keep the staff from getting divided again (we have enough divisive issues as it is). Please do not ask to have the ban even shorter, because I might just change my mind ._.
    I thank you and appreiciate your kindness

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:26 am