Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

5 posters

Im not saying I hate you guys or anything, But this is just getting ridiculous and unfair.

iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Im not saying I hate you guys or anything, But this is just getting ridiculous and unfair. Empty Im not saying I hate you guys or anything, But this is just getting ridiculous and unfair.

Post by iivastdogs Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:38 pm

I log on tonight and then koopa and pzh are on and a ton of other people too... we're just talking while im setting up a new set of armor with my spawner to get xp, then i set it up and get a new enchanted bow. then pzh has to leave. i pvp koopa with my new set of armor and 3 enchanted golden apples worked hard for it. Then eventually i kill koopa, then i give all the items to other people and then pzh logs on, i get demoted to elite and banned. First. Hk and koopa are even f*** reported by shadow and still have no concequence? i just f*** killed koopa fair and sqware and i get banned FOR THIS? even f*** other members are saying i did nothing wrong. They were even watching me kill koopa. i didnt fly, didnt hack, didnt cheat. look at me for f*** sake. u guys demoted me to veteran and now i cant give myself money or do whatever. and now im accused of cheating again? even hacking? i may have cheated before, but then i got demoted. So you guys are now banning me because i cheated? comon. u barely looked at what items i have or anything. this is unfair. unbelievable. and im just a kid having fun on a video game. what's the matter with that. You guys are just unfair. if im getting banned forever, then maybe it'll be good. i wont have to deal with this sh*t again. Staff if you're reading this come and take a look at the items i have at warlords's base.

Thank you.

To: pzh, and koopa. Mage you should read this too. someone remind mage to read the post or something i guess.

showtime3636
    showtime3636

Im not saying I hate you guys or anything, But this is just getting ridiculous and unfair. Empty Re: Im not saying I hate you guys or anything, But this is just getting ridiculous and unfair.

Post by showtime3636 Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Chill. It's just a video game. You could have made a normal ban apeal an You would be fine...
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Im not saying I hate you guys or anything, But this is just getting ridiculous and unfair. Empty Re: Im not saying I hate you guys or anything, But this is just getting ridiculous and unfair.

Post by iivastdogs Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:48 pm

i dont think i would be fine with that, they would deny me, maybe if i show the whole story that im innocent there would be no reason to ban me.
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:03 pm

This was because of the flying incident earlier. A verdict was reached in staff announcements. PZH was the first on the server after seeing the results so he demoted you. And you are only temp banned for a week. It isn't permanent.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Found him online again
    rebanned and redemoted accordingly
    no extra punishment added
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Woah wait, what results?

Only 3 people voted in the poll.
    Nothing has been decided as far as I knew.
    I was also going to ask about the other report.

I was going to say only a tempban also.
    _____

Also iivast, it is only a temp-ban of 1 week and a demotion to Elite from what I am seeing.

Still, since there wasn't even enough votes for this to be official...
    I will repromote to Veteran and reduce time from 1 week to 3 days.

P.S. 3 days because I need time to check the files on the status of your GodMode and your TPToggle.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:28 pm

ohk locked then

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:10 am