Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+4
Wikwoo
DatMrRyan
Farquor
thek826
8 posters

There's a good chance I won't be on the forums or server...

thek826
    thek826
    Admin

There's a good chance I won't be on the forums or server... Empty There's a good chance I won't be on the forums or server...

Post by thek826 Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:29 pm

There's a storm coming down from Canada that might still be a snow storm by the time it gets to where I live. Then there's a big storm coming west from the Chicago area. On top of that, there's a 70/30 chance that a hurricane that is currently in the atlantic will hit me. All of this will be happening from Saturday to Thursday so in case I can't get on due to a very likely power outage (hopefully that's going to be the biggest problem we get as I quite like my house thank you very much), I hope to see you guys soon :O Hopefully I don't need to live in one of those FEMA camps (it's unlikely but possible that my house could get wrecked) Sad
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

There's a good chance I won't be on the forums or server... Empty Re: There's a good chance I won't be on the forums or server...

Post by Farquor Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:45 pm

That's a shitty deal bro. Sorry bout the storm coming from up here, but i didnt get hit by it xD anyway, hope you turn out alright...your house too
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

There's a good chance I won't be on the forums or server... Empty Re: There's a good chance I won't be on the forums or server...

Post by DatMrRyan Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Come down to Texas, We're fine down here, also there was a Hell of a temperature drop, Like a 30 degree drop or something.
    Hope you make it through all of that. Seems familiarly like 2012 the movie :p
    Wikwoo
    Wikwoo

Post by Wikwoo Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:03 pm

I didn't get a storm either o.o I don't even have any snow :O

Well hopefully you don't get hit by the storm and if you do good luck with the house situation, I've heard that FEMA camps have terrible living conditions o.o
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:46 am

OH shit ;_; Ill cry if its hurricane sandy xs Anyways be safe and cya soon <3
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:12 am

:O I hope all goes well... D:
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:23 am

Sandyman wrote:OH shit ;_; Ill cry if its hurricane sandy xs Anyways be safe and cya soon <3

:O How'd you know?? It is hurricane sandy. The hurricane's center is supposed to make landfall somewhere between New York City and Washington DC and I am unfortunately between those 2 cities...so good luck maybe? XD
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 pm

thek826 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:OH shit ;_; Ill cry if its hurricane sandy xs Anyways be safe and cya soon <3

:O How'd you know?? It is hurricane sandy. The hurricane's center is supposed to make landfall somewhere between New York City and Washington DC and I am unfortunately between those 2 cities...so good luck maybe? XD

oh my god ;_; Maybe good luck. Yeah lets see on the bright side. Its good luck.
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Oh god dont die or else ill have to spare some immortal blood in to your veins..
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Hold a potato and it will alright

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:31 pm