Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

5 posters

READ PLEASE I WAS ALREADY SUPPOSED TO BE UNBANNED AND STILL NOT UNBANNED

SasukeNew
    SasukeNew

READ PLEASE I WAS ALREADY SUPPOSED TO BE UNBANNED AND STILL NOT UNBANNED Empty Ban Appeal

Post by SasukeNew Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:55 am

I was recently playing zidocraft and of course new people always make tons of mistakes. First of all I got banned for Griefing but heres the thing I DIDNT KNOW IM BARLEY 5 HOURS NEW TO ZIDOCRAFT I'm so sorry if I did something wrong. I would never do something like that in purpose meanings. Im so sorry You can even see in my member application i hate griefers and i wouldn't never want to be like them! Im so sorry I'm new here. I was just so excited seeing tons of new stuff. If only my clumsiness brain would of known I was taking stuff from others. Im ashamed of my self. I don't want people to see me as a griefer. Im so sorry. I deserved getting banned I couldn't imagine the pain when people take your stuff that you worked hard for. So I don't care whether you permanently ban me or not at least now I will know not to be to excited and skip everything, I'm still happy with the decision you guys make. Tom Flores signing out.... :/ And one more thing I don't know about the proper ban appeal i don't get it like what do i do? and i don't know about the proper format this is all i can say if you can tell me in dumbness i may understand. Im problaly the stupidest 14 year old alive so just give it to me straight just what do i have to do??

IGN: TomFlores
    Reason:Griefing
    Date: 10/18/2012

Last edited by SasukeNew on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

READ PLEASE I WAS ALREADY SUPPOSED TO BE UNBANNED AND STILL NOT UNBANNED Empty Re: READ PLEASE I WAS ALREADY SUPPOSED TO BE UNBANNED AND STILL NOT UNBANNED

Post by Sandyman Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:12 am

Make a proper ban appeal with the proper format please!
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

READ PLEASE I WAS ALREADY SUPPOSED TO BE UNBANNED AND STILL NOT UNBANNED Empty Re: READ PLEASE I WAS ALREADY SUPPOSED TO BE UNBANNED AND STILL NOT UNBANNED

Post by PZH145 Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:10 am

good enough unbanned in 24 hours starting Now
    SasukeNew
    SasukeNew

READ PLEASE I WAS ALREADY SUPPOSED TO BE UNBANNED AND STILL NOT UNBANNED Empty READ PLEASE I WAS ALREADY SUPPOSED TO BE UNBANNED AND STILL NOT UNBANNED

Post by SasukeNew Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Hey you guys I did a ban appeal 2 days ago a guy told me i was supposed to be unbanned already in 24 hours 24 hours later I'm still banned??? any reason please if you want to see my ban appeal its still there
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:24 am

Sorry for delay. The person who stated you would be unbanned forgot to check.

Unbanned. Merged Locked.
    SasukeNew
    SasukeNew

READ PLEASE I WAS ALREADY SUPPOSED TO BE UNBANNED AND STILL NOT UNBANNED Empty Im still banned am I glitches??? :(

Post by SasukeNew Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:06 am

I'm still banned i think i might be glitched Sad"! i just hope not all that hard work would be nothing...
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:06 am

Thanks 44 i forgot cuz i was busy
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:15 am

As I was unbanning you, it said that you were normal unbanned, but when i tried to un ip ban you it said that there was no data for your name. It is SasukeNew in game isn't it?

And yes other staff I used /dub and /dubip not the old commands.
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:54 am

Ok. Farquor has just told me your real IGN. TomFlores. I have unbanned that name. Tell me if it works now.
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:35 am

Well what ACTUALLY happened is Farquor told 44 to unban TomFlo then 44 unbanned TomFlares then Farquor told me that 44 unbanned the wrong ign so then I unbanned TomFlores.

kthx

Locked.
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:47 am

simon1 wrote:Well what ACTUALLY happened is Farquor told 44 to unban TomFlo then 44 unbanned TomFlares then Farquor told me that 44 unbanned the wrong ign so then I unbanned TomFlores.

kthx

Locked.

I unbanned TomFlores and when i did /dub it said that the player had been unbanned by bukkit. -.-. If I had unbanned a different IGN it would have said that the person was not banned.

And when I did it farquor said told me that it was good.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:21 am

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerggggggggggged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:12 pm