Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+3
vitinhit
DatMrRyan
Disputed
7 posters

Ugh, please read here for more information on AlwaysGamer's Ban appeal -.-

Disputed
    Disputed
    Custom

Ugh, please read here for more information on AlwaysGamer's Ban appeal -.- Empty Ugh, please read here for more information on AlwaysGamer's Ban appeal -.-

Post by Disputed Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:16 pm

As im not permitted to post in the Unban Appeals section, im going to give my side of the opinion..
    here.
    So, basically as of what AlwaysGamer said its partly true.. He did infact enter my home 1.Without permission, and 2.To scare me? :S
    Well, bro. ive got a few things i'd like to say..
    You never decided to Explain the part where you proceeded to call me a dumbass when i confronted you on The 'Griefing' aspect of things, if you remember correctly, i am indeed a donator, and cant ban you. the final decision of a ban was by theK, who when i told him about the insult, thought it would be reasonable for a two day TempBan.
    Now, this isn't all, You believe you destroyed 'just two blocks'
    well, WRONG.
    You would of destroyed more than just two, when you decided to 'Breach' our perimeter, and dug through the dirt, and into our home via the wooden Blocks.
    Now, this grief may not be World-Changing, but your decision on insulting me, didn't do you any favours.
    Also, sandy.. Note to yourself im not a mod, and cant BAN, wait for more opinions or an objection, before unbanning a punished player.
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Ugh, please read here for more information on AlwaysGamer's Ban appeal -.- Empty Re: Ugh, please read here for more information on AlwaysGamer's Ban appeal -.-

Post by DatMrRyan Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Thank you for posting this. I will try and get more into this when i get home
    vitinhit

Ugh, please read here for more information on AlwaysGamer's Ban appeal -.- Empty Re: Ugh, please read here for more information on AlwaysGamer's Ban appeal -.-

Post by vitinhit Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:10 pm

I said i called you dumbass as a joke dude , do you think im retarded to disrespect a donator? i have everyone on the server as a friend i dont disredonspect anyone.
    ill never do that. oh , and you care about some dirt? :c
    dude ok , i griefed , but it was not because im trolling or something , i was just joking wtf, its necessary all of this because of a joke? you should have warn only.
    i never thought it could result in a ban dafuq....
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:26 pm

The fact that you did admit to griefing, is bad. Griefing isn't healthy for you. -.-
    And I do think you have been banned in the past.
    vitinhit

Post by vitinhit Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Playboxx please read my ban appeal for more information Smile
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:04 pm

It's simply a temporary ban. You may come back on starting tomorrow night Smile
    gf people
    gf people

Post by gf people Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:10 pm

PlayboxxIsEpic wrote:The fact that you did admit to griefing, is bad. Griefing isn't healthy for you. -.-
    And I do think you have been banned in the past.
    Lying is also unhealthy to do Wink
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Okay then a temp ban it is. Sorry for not waiting for other reaponses I was just tired xd
    and play. Its actually good that he admitted he griefed -.-
    Lying is just stupid and if he would have he would make more people angry including mw.
    Im happy he atleasr admitted his fault. Never tell anyone to not tell the truth.
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Sandy i mean, Griefing is bad. Rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:10 pm