Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

3 posters

ShaneMinecraft First And Last Warning

Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

ShaneMinecraft First And Last Warning Empty ShaneMinecraft First And Last Warning

Post by Farquor Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:42 am

This is your first and last warning. Do NOT cut down my trees. Especially after signs that say not to cut them down, and signs that say no trespassing, no digging, and no building within 100 BLOCKS OF MY HOUSE. Like i said, first and last.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

ShaneMinecraft First And Last Warning Empty Re: ShaneMinecraft First And Last Warning

Post by thek826 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:24 pm

wtf. You can't just claim 100 blocks around your house -_- If you want, you can build a massive fenced in area, but you can't just put a sign that says, "Oh ya, I claim the 100x100x100 cubic area around my house." What if I claimed half the map with just a sign??? Would you be happy?
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

ShaneMinecraft First And Last Warning Empty Re: ShaneMinecraft First And Last Warning

Post by Farquor Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:47 pm

yes, but the point is, THERE WAS A FENCE!!! THE SIGNS SAY PRIVATE PROPERTY NO TRESSPASSNG. (actually they say stronger language than that, but yeah)
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Farquor wrote:yes, but the point is, THERE WAS A FENCE!!! THE SIGNS SAY PRIVATE PROPERTY NO TRESSPASSNG. (actually they say stronger language than that, but yeah)

Did you put the fence around the entire 100x100 area?
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:28 pm

....didnt have enough. mark out the areas and made a small area just around my trees and farm.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Well, that is kind of a large area to claim for yourself.
    Anything special you planning on doing with such a large place?

Since it is the beginning parts of the server, some people are just trying to start out with some supplies. You can't blame them for playing the game.
    Also, some people also just ignore signs (as can be said by some guests who ignore the signs telling them how to get Member).

Anyways, I would just try and get the fence around the area you want. You can also put some trees a small distance from your area for those looking for trees to be able to cut down.
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:46 pm

indeed i agree it is quite a large area. I am planning on leveling it and making a modern town. I can make the area smaller if that is any concern. But i thought it was reasonable.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Oh, if you were making a town, maybe putting up some signs saying so might help.

I welcome any new towns being built. Although, I would start out small and then expand after a while. But a 100x100 area is fine if you plan on expanding real quick.

Good luck!
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Thanks. I have actually moved the area where i was going to build. So it should be in an easier place to spot. At least it wont look abandoned anymore. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:20 pm