Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+8
Dan821
PZH145
iivastdogs
Le_Binster
44bottles
Mersumies
Farquor
Disputed
12 posters

A few members i'd like to report [ARCHMAG3 THINKS SO TOO]

Disputed
    Disputed
    Custom

A few members i'd like to report [ARCHMAG3 THINKS SO TOO] Empty A few members i'd like to report [ARCHMAG3 THINKS SO TOO]

Post by Disputed Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 am

Me and Archmag3 have been trying to build on to her cafe.
    When a few members decided to come along..
    Among these members were infact:
    Rick <-- Started swearing saying i took his items. And then called Christina a bitch.
    BladeX <-- I think.. He was hanging around there.
    Probarrels <-- He was the worst. Greifed right infront of me and said he was streaming for 'ICanhazgreif'
    Farquor <-- He never left when we told him too (MULTIPLE TIMES).
    All these members have been really mischevious.. And i really am dissapointed.
    I have screenshotted a few pictures of the greif Barrels caused and the messages he said about icanhazgreif.
    Im sure Christina {Archmag3} Also has screenshots she would like to share
    At least look into banning probarrels for greif.. And saying he's part of a greif team.
    Also. i would like to point out.. ARCHMAG3 (Christina) Did infact kill the members.. because she told them multiple times to leave.
    I do beleive this is against the rules. But you can tell she was under stress when about 5 members all were being loudmouth and greifing her cafe.
    She can have a say on this post when she is next on.
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

A few members i'd like to report [ARCHMAG3 THINKS SO TOO] Empty Re: A few members i'd like to report [ARCHMAG3 THINKS SO TOO]

Post by Farquor Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:36 am

I understand why I am mentioned here, but i was given no warning to
    1. Leave
    and
    2. Before being KILLED!
    Disputed
    Disputed
    Custom

A few members i'd like to report [ARCHMAG3 THINKS SO TOO] Empty Re: A few members i'd like to report [ARCHMAG3 THINKS SO TOO]

Post by Disputed Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:51 am

Farquor wrote:I understand why I am mentioned here, but i was given no warning to
    1. Leave
    and
    2. Before being KILLED!
    Farqour, i told you multiple times to leave.. Then i teleported you to the ocean... When you then typed /back
    Then swore at me because you were typing.
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 am

i never swore at you Disputed. If i was, i would have mentioned you. Did I? No. I also was never personaly told to leave, Nor aware of the fact i was never allowed to be there. Nor was i aware i was going to be killed by spawned creepers.
    Disputed
    Disputed
    Custom

Post by Disputed Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:02 am

Farquor wrote:i never swore at you Disputed. If i was, i would have mentioned you. Did I? No. I also was never personaly told to leave, Nor aware of the fact i was never allowed to be there. Nor was i aware i was going to be killed by spawned creepers.
    For one.. You swore at me saying i stopped you from typing..
    For two.. WE shouldnt expect to have to tell you personally to leave.. when there is 5-6 members crowded round.. And amongst them. there being greifers.
    I apologise if you didnt swear at me.. But if i remember. thats what i saw.
    You should have left when we told all of you to leave.. And we shouldnt of had to barrier the cafe off with bedrock. You left for a while. Then came back on boats.
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:06 am

I never did swear at you. But i do apologize for coming back on a boat, i have to use tiny render distance so i can decently play. I apologize for any inconveniance caused
    Mersumies
    Mersumies

Location : In front of my computer, playing League of Legends and MineCraft

Post by Mersumies Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:10 am

Well, I was there too, but I didn't do anything bad and left when you told me to
    Disputed
    Disputed
    Custom

Post by Disputed Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:12 am

Mersumies wrote:Well, I was there too, but I didn't do anything bad and left when you told me to
    Exactly why you weren't mentioned..
    i cant remember you doing anything to bad.. And you did leave when told.
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:21 am

Banned probarrels for clearly griefing.
    As for the others, both sides are claiming the other is the instigator.
    Farquor and Rick said they were killed by spawned creepers and fire.

Also, I have checked and it seems creepers can once again cause damage. They don't destroy blocks but they cause damaged to players.

If ARCHMAG3 had killed the members she may get recieve sort of warning or tempban.

Since there are no photos for the offensives apart from the ones that showed probarrels griefing I cannot do anything about the other claims.

There is no rule against hanging about in an area but harassing other players or insulting them is against the rules.
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:54 am

Swarming and calling people names don't get people banned, right? The people that were swearing were probably joking.
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:54 am

ya, sure cause people joke when they say f*** XD
    Disputed
    Disputed
    Custom

Post by Disputed Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:06 am

simon, who said anything about bans.
    He was flaming and certainly not joking.. he apologised and this has blown over.
    i wanted them to just have a serious talking too.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:48 pm

why dont you just kick them ._. if they come back kick again,again, and AGAIN
    Disputed
    Disputed
    Custom

Post by Disputed Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:53 pm

pzh, its not that easy when your trying to deal with a greifer at the same time, and having to simultaneously kick a load of members.
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:06 pm

But i can do that .__.
    Disputed
    Disputed
    Custom

Post by Disputed Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 pm

You dont need to do that, your a staff member who is able to ban the greifer..
    and then move onto the members.. :S
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Yes, but you should be able to kick with power tool
    Disputed
    Disputed
    Custom

Post by Disputed Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:56 pm

i havent thought of that.
    Dan821
    Dan821
    Moderator+

Post by Dan821 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:25 pm

PZH145 wrote:But i can do that .__.

Well, your a mutated potato so u have superior powahz because you have a random mini nightmare about getting mashed right before u do anything so that makes ou sad and cry and rage and then u bang ur keyboard (dont be rude x_x) and it gets messy and u start angrily fiddling with stuff connected to it (again, dont be rude x_x) andyou somehow use ur magical powahz and smack the keys using ur body and type a command that only potatoes can use which kicks all the biatches that u hate. ¥¢₩§®©»«° p.s i <3 cake
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Lol Dan
    Zeretul
    Zeretul

Post by Zeretul Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Never thought someone would stream for a griefer team that uploads vids on youtube in zido :/
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:50 pm

WELL THEN CHEESE IS GOOD MR.POPPER
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Rick says that Christina kept burning him and spawning a ton of creepers on him, killing him multiple times and burning/taking his items. If this is true, then I could understand him calling Christina a bitch. In addition, Christina could be banned/demoted for killing members.
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:47 am

Locked?
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:10 am

We can't lock stuff here Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:10 pm