Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

4 posters

World Edit Grief Report on VinniVille000

PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

World Edit Grief Report on VinniVille000 Empty World Edit Grief Report on VinniVille000

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:23 pm

ok i was in spawn then randomly iivastdogs said Vinni was griefing him, so he asked me to tp to him so when i did their was Lava Everywhere and i Kept seeing vinni put lava everywhere on World Edit so i kept telling him to stop but he continue after we fixed it.. so i told him he was getting banned. Still didnt stop
    here's Pics
    https://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh535/PlayboxxIsEpic/Griefer/
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

World Edit Grief Report on VinniVille000 Empty Re: World Edit Grief Report on VinniVille000

Post by iivastdogs Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:26 pm

you guys see vinni told me he was fooling around i thought he was doing it to piss me off or something but he told me on skype he was testing world edit please dont ban him i was the guy who got griefed and im beggin you guys NOT to ban vinniville000 or vp61977
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

World Edit Grief Report on VinniVille000 Empty Re: World Edit Grief Report on VinniVille000

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:27 pm

iivastdogs wrote:you guys see vinni told me he was fooling around i thought he was doing it to piss me off or something but he told me on skype he was testing world edit please dont ban him i was the guy who got griefed and im beggin you guys NOT to ban vinniville000 or vp61977
    you dont want him to get banned? but in the server u kept saying Ur getting banned? oh that makes sense
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:29 pm

omg i said to get him banned cause i thought he was doing the grief on purpose he was just testing!!
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:30 pm

iivastdogs wrote:omg i said to get him banned cause i thought he was doing the grief on purpose he was just testing!!
    if he was testing why did Vp say he doesnt know what he is doing. Vinni said im sorry i wont Grief again
    So Testing is the same as Griefing? Plus, He was Testing World Edit on ur Property and was testing Lava everyone on your island

Last edited by PlayboxxIsEpic on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put that in)
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:56 pm

If iivast forgave him or doesn't want him getting banned then he won't be banned. Provided iivast was the only victim.
    iivastdogs
    iivastdogs

Post by iivastdogs Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:21 pm

Very Happy k good so he wont be banned right? cause i forgive him and dont want him to be banned
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:47 pm

44bottles wrote:If iivast forgave him or doesn't want him getting banned then he won't be banned. Provided iivast was the only victim.

If anyone else gets a complain on him, we will have to look at a demotion or a ban (or both most likely.

Locked for now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:52 am