Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+9
Zeno
44bottles
saruking
Le_Binster
losthero77
PZH145
Sandyman
General_101
thek826
13 posters

Community Poll #3

Poll

If you could live in any recent-ish time period, when would you live?

Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Community Poll #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Poll #3

Post by Le_Binster Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:33 pm

rpatt51 wrote:Well.... I AM a GAMER :/ besides i dont really cause id go outside for 3 hours a day (havnt been able too cause of rainy weather Grrr) still as long as i stay fit i can Razz and i like zombies and i like modding black ops cause im in training to be a worlds faatest mdder. Simon do you mean Nixon???

I think so lol.
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:36 pm

44bottles wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:
    44bottles wrote:
    PZH145 wrote:
    44bottles wrote:
    saruking wrote:i choice the present since i don't know what the future could be like for better or worst. i mean by laws from the movies back to future. i can't go back into the pass since it could change me or destroy me. the present can change the future but the future can't change the present, well, aleast without causing trouble.

The Grandfather Paradox!
    That is a theory is it?

The theory that means that if you go into the past, you only have one set path you can take. Anything that will effect you in the future (killing your grandfather before whichever parent is born for example) cannot be done. In the grandfather example if you killed your grandfather accidentally then your parent would never be born meaning you would never be born so you could not have gone back in time in the first place.

Another one where you go to the past and kill yourself, but then if your died long ago in the past that means you have no existence in the future and if so, who killed you Very Happy

Same paradox different example. Razz

It basically means that if you go into the past, you will not be able to do something that would change the future. If you tried to see yourself in the past but you did not remember seeing your future self at that time, either something will stop you (eg. death), or your past self will forget it (blow to the head).
    Massive qoute is massive.
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:50 pm

simon1 wrote:
    Community Poll #3 - Page 2 Captainobvious
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:54 pm

UnknownMage wrote:I would get blueprints of all the most helpful pieces of technology and go all the way into the beginning. I would "invent" everything. I would then be called the creator of everything and rule over the world, thus ending the wars because I would lead the world into a better future full of hopes and a promising life.

Spoiler:

By 'inventing' all this modern technology at the beginning of time or a much earlier era, you would not cause peace. People would not understand the true capabilities and effects of the technology and could destroy too much. (A common example is taking a jet fighter into the middle ages. The people there would not understand how devastating it could be and humans could destroy themselves.

+ My earlier quote about not being able to change time unknown Razz
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:08 pm

general_207 wrote:
    simon1 wrote:

Yay a rock! cheers
    ReDiiMonkee
    ReDiiMonkee

Post by ReDiiMonkee Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:54 am

simon1 wrote:
    general_207 wrote:
    simon1 wrote:

Yay a rock! cheers

Trololololololololol
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:21 am

rpatt51 wrote:
    simon1 wrote:
    general_207 wrote:
    simon1 wrote:

Yay a rock! cheers

Trololololololololol

Why you be dissing rocks D:<
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:25 am

Lmao look at what I made Very Happy
    Community Poll #3 - Page 2 Mca
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Bump.
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:34 am

UnknownMage wrote:I would get blueprints of all the most helpful pieces of technology and go all the way into the beginning. I would "invent" everything. I would then be called the creator of everything and rule over the world, thus ending the wars because I would lead the world into a better future full of hopes and a promising life.

Spoiler:

Oh. My. God.
    First you will be god.. and then Galactus?!?! D:<
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:51 am

Spoiler:

But how would that work? By preventing any war from happening, you (and everyone that is alive today) would not exist because history was changed so radically. Therefore, you would not be able to go back and do that due to what's basically another version of the grandfather theory (except this time, it's because your ancestors would not meet and/or do it at the same exact time and location as in our timeline).

Face it, war...war never changes. Razz
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:55 pm

In short changing anything in the past would completely change the future.
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:41 pm

thek826 wrote:

Spoiler:

But how would that work? By preventing any war from happening, you (and everyone that is alive today) would not exist because history was changed so radically. Therefore, you would not be able to go back and do that due to what's basically another version of the grandfather theory (except this time, it's because your ancestors would not meet and/or do it at the same exact time and location as in our timeline).

another theory is that when travling back in time and changing the future your really in a alternateive reality so even if you were to kill someone from your family nothing would change since your from a diffrent reality also you quoted fallout xD but snakes line is better War War Has Changed
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:02 pm

thek826 wrote:

Spoiler:

FINE!

I will skip the first part on changing our planet. If you want war, you can have it Very Happy

Instead, I will go into the future, get the schematic for a time machine and the time machine itself. I will travel to a different planet. I will go into the past of that planet and do originally what I would have done on Earth. But I would not destroy that planet. I would make it an advanced civilization and then I will come back to Earth after my past self has died and then destroy it so there could be no more wars on Earth. Does that sound better?
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:32 pm

I would give Hitler a potato.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:35 pm

PZH145 wrote:I would give Hitler a potato.

What kind of potato? The decision could influence him to begin World War 2. Choose wisely! Or else you will be the one to create World War 2!
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:47 am

Better give him a fresh PZH145 home grow potato or he will launch hell on zidocraft!!!
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 am

losthero77 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

Spoiler:

another theory is that when travling back in time and changing the future your really in a alternateive reality so even if you were to kill someone from your family nothing would change since your from a diffrent reality also you quoted fallout xD but snakes line is better War War Has Changed

No that will only work if you can travel between alternate dimensions or worlds or realities.. going to your own past WILL change your own future. if you kill someone from your family you will die but in another parallel reality you wont.
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Sandyman wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

Spoiler:

No that will only work if you can travel between alternate dimensions or worlds or realities.. going to your own past WILL change your own future. if you kill someone from your family you will die but in another parallel reality you wont.
    so its easier you cant go back in time in your own reality
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:31 pm

I just read all that time travel madness and my iq gained 106.27 points....
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:56 pm

UnknownMage wrote:

What kind of potato? The decision could influence him to begin World War 2. Choose wisely! Or else you will be the one to create World War 2!
    A baked potato and then make him a potato farm so he will be distracted and i get to steal his documents Very Happy
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Master_ryan2012 wrote:I just read all that time travel madness and my iq gained 106.27 points....

Must've been pretty low to begin with....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:34 pm