Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+5
44bottles
Quantum
UnknownMage
General_101
pokemonb02
9 posters

Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02

Poll

Should Mez Be Mod or Mod+ ?

[ 2 ]
     Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Bar_left18% Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 3 ]
     Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Bar_left27% Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 2 ]
     Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Bar_left18% Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
     Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Bar_left9% Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 1 ]
     Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Bar_left9% Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Empty Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02

Post by pokemonb02 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:19 pm

In Game Name: Pokemonb02
    Time Zone / Country: Pacific Time Zone In Usa
    Current Rank On Server: Veteran
    Reasons: I think i could be a mod/Mod+ Cause I'm on a lot and I like to help out others as much as i can.I report griefs when i see them as soon as possible.
    Additional Info: I have been mod on other servers. I know a decent amount about minecraft Like some commands but not many Item ids. I'm on more of the Day and Afternoon. Im ok with redstone ;3 I've helped recent joined members with Jobs/Money and how to join.

I would like to be Mod + But i think i have a better chance of getting Mod because there is Wikwoo/Ryan/Pzh who should be mod+.
    But anyways thank you for reading this. Hope you accept me as Staff. -Pokemonb02 Oh oh Oh and here is a big thing about me! I leik Pokemon <3

Q. Is my time zone ok?

Oh and the Poll Is Multi Choice

Last edited by pokemonb02 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add Poll ;3)
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Empty Re: Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02

Post by General_101 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:22 pm

for mod+ you have to donate but you can be mod by me
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Empty Re: Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02

Post by UnknownMage Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:26 pm

general_207 wrote:for mod+ you have to donate but you can be mod by me

Says the person that got Admin without donating :3

Anyways, congrats on being the first person to do the correct format xD

Also, everyone has a chance for both ranks, it is just that some have higher chances than others.
    Quantum
    Quantum
    Moderator+

Post by Quantum Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Lol gen, i got mod+ without donating. Infact i got mod+ 4 days after I got mod. Right mage? Razz ;P
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:56 pm

UnknownMage wrote:
    general_207 wrote:for mod+ you have to donate but you can be mod by me

Says the person that got Admin without donating :3

Anyways, congrats on being the first person to do the correct format xD

Also, everyone has a chance for both ranks, it is just that some have higher chances than others.
    but its diffrent i r awesome
     Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Awesome_face

Quantum wrote:Lol gen, i got mod+ without donating. Infact i got mod+ 4 days after I got mod. Right mage? Razz ;P
    lol well yea i guess it depends
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Quantum wrote:Lol gen, i got mod+ without donating. Infact i got mod+ 4 days after I got mod. Right mage? Razz ;P
    Gen got ADMIN after like 5 days of mod+ xD
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 pm

44bottles wrote:
    Gen got ADMIN after like 5 days of mod+ xD
    and you cant deny that Very Happy
    Quantum
    Quantum
    Moderator+

Post by Quantum Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:44 pm

xD thats cuz we are epic Razz
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Empty :O

Post by pokemonb02 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:11 am

Am I epic? :O I've got Mods+ and Admins talking on my post :3 SUCSHESS!
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 pm

pokemonb02 wrote: Am I epic? :O I've got Mods+ and Admins talking on my post :3 SUCSHESS!
     Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Not_ba10
    Zeno
    Zeno

Post by Zeno Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:28 am

Lol i came all the way to rank MANAGER! without paying shiz i did advertise this server a lot and got banned for it =/
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Post by pokemonb02 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:51 am

Zeno wrote:Lol i came all the way to rank MANAGER! without paying shiz i did advertise this server a lot and got banned for it =/

I asked if you could see my app.... and you did but i meant like yes or no .-.
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Post by pokemonb02 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:52 am

Master_ryan2012 wrote:
    pokemonb02 wrote: Am I epic? :O I've got Mods+ and Admins talking on my post :3 SUCSHESS!
     Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Not_ba10

You're not a admin or mod+ :O you ruined my chain D:< xD
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:58 am

Zeno wrote:Lol i came all the way to rank MANAGER! without paying shiz i did advertise this server a lot and got banned for it =/

Manager means sh*t all. xD. Your another Admin, but you don't come on much -.-
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:07 pm

lets just keep it simple here general mage and pokemob are absolute bosses afro
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:53 am

Your an admin.
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Empty -.-

Post by pokemonb02 Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:23 pm

showtime3636 wrote:lets just keep it simple here general mage and pokemob are absolute bosses afro

Come on! I am not " Pokemob " I'm fudgin Pokemon >.> Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Me_gusta_face_text_postcard-p239986862933170582baanr_400
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Tue May 01, 2012 6:14 pm

pokemonb02 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:lets just keep it simple here general mage and pokemob are absolute bosses afro

Come on! I am not " Pokemob " I'm fudgin Pokemon >.> Mod+/ Mod App ( You choose if you like my app) - Pokemonb02 Me_gusta_face_text_postcard-p239986862933170582baanr_400
    Damn Straight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:51 pm