Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

4 posters

Stupid Griefer Griefed My Whole House !!! (RESOLVED)

CherryChocolate
    CherryChocolate

Stupid Griefer Griefed My Whole House !!! (RESOLVED) Empty Stupid Griefer Griefed My Whole House !!! (RESOLVED)

Post by CherryChocolate Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:41 am

This stupid griefer called Fredx4 , griefed my whole damn house. Can you please ban him permenently?
    In the picture there is like an empty space with some chests and furnaces right? Those were in my house and he griefed the shit out of my house until there is only those stuff that he cant grief. Inside the house there was also torches. Please ban him permenently. He totally griefed my whole house! And his house is beside the griefed area as you can see.

Please do justice. Thank you.

Original Picture : Stupid Griefer Griefed My Whole House !!! (RESOLVED) Origin10

Edited Picture : (I added in words so it is easier to understand) Stupid Griefer Griefed My Whole House !!! (RESOLVED) Edited10

PLEASE BAN THIS STUPID GRIEFER CALLED Fredx4 PERMENETLY.

THANK YOU!
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Stupid Griefer Griefed My Whole House !!! (RESOLVED) Empty Re: Stupid Griefer Griefed My Whole House !!! (RESOLVED)

Post by 44bottles Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:35 am

Im pretty sure he's already been banned. Ask a mod to roll you back when you're next on the server.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Stupid Griefer Griefed My Whole House !!! (RESOLVED) Empty Re: Stupid Griefer Griefed My Whole House !!! (RESOLVED)

Post by thek826 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:50 pm

See? This is why the staff isn't supposed to unban people on the "People who's ban appeals will be denied" list. Fredx4 was one of the first people put on it, and someone just unbanned him. I'll ban him again, and if you see a staff member online, tell him or her to rollback the grief.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:25 pm

denrey6542 wrote:i did not greif why did you bann me i did nothing i was making a town Crying or Very sad

I already posted your proof at the bottom of this page https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t399p60-proof-of-your-ban-if-you-were-banned-look-here-to-see-if-proof-of-your-griefing-cheating-was-posted

Continuing to lie to staff may result in an extended ban, so I suggest you stop saying you haven't griefed.
    Basically: You have the right to remain silent. If you give up this right, anything you say can and will be used against you.

Asking to be unbanned on any topics from this point on may result in a temporary suspension of your zidocraft forum account (or a removal of your post). I have already replied to your ban appeal. Please do not make more ban appeals.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Locked. fredx4 has already been rolled back completely and banned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:36 pm