Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

3 posters

Why can't I post this? Is it too long?

leon000
    leon000

Why can't I post this? Is it too long? Empty Why can't I post this? Is it too long?

Post by leon000 Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:41 am

Posting this because I want to thank the community for giving me a good childhood.
    I felt so lifeless when I downloaded these old maps (damn that' huge size) and looked at what a built, yep I dug 2 16x16 holes way down to bedrock, big houses that goes up higher than clouds. Ugh, how much did I spent playing minecraft as a kid? And another big empty space. In school, I almost always thinking of minecraft when I get home, I'll rush to it playing with my friend. I was scared of going into caves too (stupid herobrine videos got me), that explains why I ask "Does anyone wanna go mining with me?" I like this community, thought it was better than school as a kid, because I have no real best friends, just people who says hi to me and invite me to games some times. I'm not the one who gets a hand on the shoulder, never me. 

My mom gave me my computer and she said I knew how to download and play games when I was 3 years old (telling the truth, not trying to brag) because she taught me, and I also got loads of viruses on my computer from torrents and games. In school, when I got in trouble for something what I did not do! Christopher was a bad friend in kindergarten, The teacher told us to make patterns with the connect blocks (lets say legos cubes), we were partners, but I told Christopher to build patterns, not solid colors, we were building long sticks, but Christopher decided to lift it up it the air and when it was about to collapse he gave it to my hands, part of the tower landed on some girls head and I got in trouble, I tried to explain and not cry (some tears in my eyes) but the teacher won't let me explain! I said "but" a couples of times, but the teacher said "no buts!" That triggered some small tears. He was even pointing his finger at me that I did it that caused a chain reaction to the whole table that point it. That's when I started hating real life friends in school, no making friends until I joined minecraft and some severs, then the dedicated one, zidocraft Smile. In my life, online friends are true ones that cannot get you in trouble or harm you. I told my mom, but I was still mad. Damn u Christopher, the one who said you were going to join the army when you grow up. It was the most memorable moment of my life, that's pure mean. Had to also my mom pay for something that I did not do! This teacher believes kindergarteners. Why believe them they could be lying?
    I also hated my haircut style, maybe that was why the teacher listened to Christopher because he had long pretty hair. While my hair was a short cut with a big brain that made me look like some gangster or mexican, blame my mom. I have some sexy hair now, covers my brain, I don't know what haircut style you call it, but it's like a really short emo, I think, like some asian business man.
    (Forgot where the insert spoiler option is but vvv) I love technology.  
    [Spoiler/]What's interesting is that I always play at maximum smooth lighting in minecraft and the best settings I don't like people playing at low lighting because it feels like your computer sucks, but how?! Before I got that laptop, I have a laptop with an Intel graphics 2000, my average fps was 20-30, I suffered lag, didn't know much about computer. That laptop was a toaster, it later just broke, found out something burned (that's what my mom told me), lel toshiba. Later in in November 2011, I got a laptop with gt 555m (so happy) 40 fps average, still didn't know much about computers, thanks to only the cpu, I felt so dumb, why have a laptop when you don't know how to make it happen? Around 2013, I found out FINALLY after watching YouTube videos that their laptops gets 100-200 fps on minecraft my laptop wasn't using the fresh unused Nvidia. *facepalm*

Zeno even told me I have 1 million blocks or 100k blocks total and even said that can crash the server when I asked him to rollback my pig spawner grinder, that was only a month. My childhood is minecraft I didn't have much in real life friends in school, I'm a shy person in the real world, but I'm acting like a completely different person in minecraft. I wonder how long I spent to buy 15 pig spawners. 
    I want to say I spent the most time in zidocraft in the first 2 maps or even 3.
    I still play minecraft, but right now I thought to myself that map resets and stuff, why am I doing this if this map going to reset soon?
    Honest, I want zidocraft back and spend some time with my pals. I was only like I think 8 or 9 when I joined zidocraft that's why I act so kiddish, I didn't know slang words and stuff.

Now, I still play minecraft but I really dig 16 x 16 holes to bedrock, (you get what I'm talking 'bout right?) I still have my gt 555m lenovo. Minecraft is the only game I can play because my old GPU is too outdated for new games. I wish laptops or PC was a bit cheaper, I brought this laptop for only $700 and it was a beast at many games 4 years ago. Only under 60 fps in minecraft now, used to be higher and over 100 fps. 

Also I didn't forgot about windows 10, I loved it. Forgot to say that I was also having thermal throttling issues, lag moments (60-15 fps) lasting up to 30 seconds because Lenovo decided to put their cpu booster (what they called "turbo") that boosted the 2.20 GHz cpu to 3.40 GHz. Yep, all that thermal paste or compound melted away after 4 years. Don't want to replace it because I might break my laptop. Now the cpu booster (so old for windows 10) doesn't work anymore. Wish there was a perfect PC?

I've think already talked about being a d*** to koopra, ya like koopra said We all have to grow up. Forgive my kiddish actions.[/Spoiler]
    You loved reading stories? You made it this far. This post is a bit badly organized.
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Why can't I post this? Is it too long? Empty Re: Why can't I post this? Is it too long?

Post by koopatroopa544 Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:02 am

lmao it says your age is 7 on the left under your name xd (classic leon lele)

I'm assuming those 16x16 holes down to bedrock is nuker? I'm HOPING that's what you meant xD

New name is Grasp_ on mc, pls join me on play.gotpvp.com > KitPvP

We should all totally get on the kitpvp and form a huge a** team, and f*** those plebs over. Very Happy
    leon000
    leon000

Why can't I post this? Is it too long? Empty Re: Why can't I post this? Is it too long?

Post by leon000 Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:35 pm

Didn't know about hacks that time. Thanks I'll join
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Leon, to save us all from confusion, how old actually are you?
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:39 pm

xD
    leon000
    leon000

Post by leon000 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:43 pm

i'm was 8 or 9 when i joined this server
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:08 pm

You said "back when I was a kid"..... Leon you're very much still a kid and all I can say is be greatful for anything someone buys you and I don't think a kid needs a $700 computer. I just worked everyday for a very long time to buy a laptop and I'm almost 10 years older than you. A $700 computer for a 8-9 year old is insane. Leon only thing I can say is slow it down. You're like 11 now but talk as if you're 25 and you're looking back 10 years. You're young and still a very little kid so slow it down there bud. Trying to be a big kid is funny for only a little bit but when you try to be someone you're not, thats when people discredit you.
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:22 pm

Actually i think he's nearly thirteen lol
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:30 pm

koopatroopa544 wrote:Actually i think he's nearly thirteen lol
    No difference in my books. Couldn't see join date on mobile version.
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:55 pm

You're saying that you deserve your laptop, which is fair, you worked hard to earn the money. But to me, it also sounds like you're telling him that he doesn't deserve it. a $700 computer is quite expensive for someone young, but if he gets one, I do think that he deserves it. Regardless of his age. If we were talking about a $700 camera, you'd probably say different.

Leon btw you never actually answered the question. Are you 13? 12? 11? That'd make it easier.
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:45 am

koopatroopa544 wrote:You're saying that you deserve your laptop, which is fair, you worked hard to earn the money. But to me, it also sounds like you're telling him that he doesn't deserve it. a $700 computer is quite expensive for someone young, but if he gets one, I do think that he deserves it. Regardless of his age. If we were talking about a $700 camera, you'd probably say different.

Leon btw you never actually answered the question. Are you 13? 12? 11? That'd make it easier.
    deserve and appreciative of what they have are two different things. That's what I was trying to get to. When you get a $700 computer, or a computer in general(especially at that age), I'd be grateful. I'd say 98% of people do not get that luxury until they're much older.
    Spoiler:
    OPINION:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:44 am