Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+10
ReDiiMonkee
wonderwaffle667
Jack1973
nede21
showtime3636
PlayboxxIsEpic
adrianvanderstap
PZH145
JeremyZh
koopatroopa544
14 posters

This is the most important message you will ever see on this forum.

adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

This is the most important message you will ever see on this forum. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the most important message you will ever see on this forum.

Post by adrianvanderstap Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:18 am

that and i highly doubt doki would waste his time screwing up a server that isn't even up yet so i think your good :p at least for the time being
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

This is the most important message you will ever see on this forum. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the most important message you will ever see on this forum.

Post by adrianvanderstap Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:22 am

can someone show me how to even post on the new site tho im a noob to this new place and its magic Shocked
    Le_Binster
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:52 am

"This is the most important message you will ever see on this forum"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYTDn3gZZ38
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:44 am

incoming simon bomb
    Hi simon
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:41 pm

:O erts sermern, ermegerd wer herv ur bern
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Updated the "Important Message" on the portal:

As you may have heard, mage handed the server over to me, because his computer is broken and he has a lot of things that he has to do in real life. THE SERVER IS NOW OPEN JUST SO YOU KNOW. We've had a definite donation of $18, and two $20 donations that are pending. What has been changed: - Server will remain cracked, until we have insufficient donation money, which will force us to change to premium. So if you can donate, please do so, it really does help! Especially if you're cracked and you want to stay on this server. - New server, new plugins and things are being run a bit differently. - New forum, new IP and new server name. Please do not make a post asking for details, we will only answer your PMs. Send me a PM if you would like to get information. If you get information from a PM and leak it in a post, you will be banned, temporarily or permanently depending on how it affects us. - Less staff, because many resigned. This MAY mean we will be accepting more staff, but don't get your hopes up, we might not. (A couple of staff actually re-applied, although one of those staff haven't even been on the server more than a maximum of probably 2 times) - The server is open, with more COMPLETE minigames, a COMPLETE PvP shop, and other things like Adminshop in survival and a little bit of roleplay for the first time joiners in survival. (just a bit of fun Razz) Hopefully, you guys all see that the server is up and decide to PM one of the active staff for info. Thank you, Koopa.
    Marwa
    Marwa

Post by Marwa Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Gosh i miss old zidocraft.... First server ever, now gone
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:52 am

Yea welp its all gone now, It was dying anyway sadly, cri

OWELL WE CAN MOVE ON IN LIFE AND STILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EVERYONE

<3

- Koopa/Falcon (in most games I'm known as FalconXFury. Don't hate on the name, I didn't put any effort into it)

Add on steam or skype or something, k00pztr00pz on steam and koopatroopa544 on skype.

BTW Marwa how old are you now? you were like 10 or something when i last saw you lol
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:42 pm

I thought Zidocraft died when solar left..
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:30 am

no, it was cool when we had pvp, that was like my favourite part of zido, especially with k1lla/iivast and PZH, 

however when solar was around i had good memories. Like my tree house in 1.8.1, and my shitty town that i had. Lol.
    xBrandonBoothx
    xBrandonBoothx

Post by xBrandonBoothx Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:52 pm

the server died when i left js.
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:53 pm

I feel like the servers small weight capacity had suddenly risen when you left js.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:06 am