Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+10
koopatroopa544
bestevermonk
UnknownMage
Mersumies
Farquor
JeremyZh
44bottles
wonderwaffle667
jvx358
Alexgogo12345
14 posters

Someone restart the facking server...xD

Mersumies
    Mersumies

Location : In front of my computer, playing League of Legends and MineCraft

Someone restart the facking server...xD - Page 2 Empty Re: Someone restart the facking server...xD

Post by Mersumies Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:12 am

Farquor wrote:207.216.15.13

Server is up. I will leave it up for you guys, and it will remain on unless I decide to change something or my internet decides to not want to be internet any longer
    Silly Farquor, no one's gonna join if you have whitelist
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Someone restart the facking server...xD - Page 2 Empty Re: Someone restart the facking server...xD

Post by Farquor Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:18 am

I can't have it unwhitelisted. Since the way I'm hosting it, anyone could join under anyone's name. Hence, why I have login security
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:19 am

Fine, whitelist is being removed
    JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

Post by JeremyZh Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:03 am

My server will be on around 11:00AM PDT to 9:30PM PDT everyday excluding tuesdays where it will be barely be on.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Nice way to come back from a vacation.

Doesn't help that my computer broke when I came back.
    Currently using the computer lab at college, as that is where I am. My classes just finished for the day. Must say, it is an interesting experience.

During the free time I had a while ago, I sent in some tickets explaining the situation. Apparently, there is something wrong with the world loading and the Disk Space the server has. Going to ask about it, since I just increased it a short while ago.

I am going to be removing some plugins that aren't being used at all when I have the chance.
    Most likely going to include:
    Spleef, FactionsPlus (Factions will remain), TimTheEnchanter, Jobs (maybe, since there is not much one can do with money, besides having creative basically), and NameTags probably (just adds colors above someone's name. Might remove it.)

For those that say their permissions are screwed up, send me a PM.
    Please include your username, rank / amount donated, and e-mail for reconfirmation.
    I do not know when I will be able to rank, as I don't have a personal computer to use freely.

Another thing to note, I don't have ANY of the server files right now. Since my computer broke. Hoping to fix soon without losing anything.

If anyone needs me for something IMPORTANT, send me a PM.
    I will check those with my phone.

Finally, sorry about the server being down. Will try to do some special events and actually teach everyone how to use the PVP Arena setup. (Customs and Staff [Mods+ and above maybe] can actually set them up on their own >.> )
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/pvp-arena/

I'll make a post later (tomorrow maybe) for staff only about the certain news I have.
    bestevermonk
    bestevermonk

Someone restart the facking server...xD - Page 2 Empty Objection

Post by bestevermonk Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:40 pm

I have an objection
    Ing-bestevermonk

Mage plz keep jobs as I am a lvl 21 woodcutter and that's how I am getting money ATM to build my boat on zido
    JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

Post by JeremyZh Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:44 pm

UnknownMage wrote:Nice way to come back from a vacation.

Doesn't help that my computer broke when I came back.
    Currently using the computer lab at college, as that is where I am. My classes just finished for the day. Must say, it is an interesting experience.

During the free time I had a while ago, I sent in some tickets explaining the situation. Apparently, there is something wrong with the world loading and the Disk Space the server has. Going to ask about it, since I just increased it a short while ago.

I am going to be removing some plugins that aren't being used at all when I have the chance.
    Most likely going to include:
    Spleef, FactionsPlus (Factions will remain), TimTheEnchanter, Jobs (maybe, since there is not much one can do with money, besides having creative basically), and NameTags probably (just adds colors above someone's name. Might remove it.)

For those that say their permissions are screwed up, send me a PM.
    Please include your username, rank / amount donated, and e-mail for reconfirmation.
    I do not know when I will be able to rank, as I don't have a personal computer to use freely.

Another thing to note, I don't have ANY of the server files right now. Since my computer broke. Hoping to fix soon without losing anything.

If anyone needs me for something IMPORTANT, send me a PM.
    I will check those with my phone.

Finally, sorry about the server being down. Will try to do some special events and actually teach everyone how to use the PVP Arena setup. (Customs and Staff [Mods+ and above maybe] can actually set them up on their own >.> )
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/pvp-arena/

I'll make a post later (tomorrow maybe) for staff only about the certain news I have.
    when you increase the world size, in dynmap, it no longer shows the world border.
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Jeremy it does if you go far enough, those chunks are not loaded so that is mostlikely the cause for that.
    JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

Post by JeremyZh Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm

wonderwaffle667 wrote:Jeremy it does if you go far enough, those chunks are not loaded so that is mostlikely the cause for that.
    i mean that when mage expanded the border, the border are no longer showing. in the past, the unloaded chunks shows the red line too.

Someone restart the facking server...xD - Page 2 U1ewQLa

EDIT: OMG U R IN THE PIC!!! Never know that...
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:42 am

The picture shows the red line ._.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Removing dynmap from the following worlds:
    World_the_end
    World_nether
    PVP_nether
    Game
    Spawn

Taking up a lot of disk space.
    JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

Post by JeremyZh Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Just survival world??? Nuuuuu! I can't track ppl now Sad
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Keeping game

Also, it is actually pvp and survival with game now.
    Mainly because these are the most used.
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Server has started. Plugins not removed yet.
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:27 pm

AWWWEEE YIS
    Also, I'm changing my server. The IP will be the same, but for now it will be Tekkit. I will work on the other one to make it more enjoyable with permissions and ranks and such. Soon. Maybe. Idk yet
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Farquor wrote:AWWWEEE YIS
    Also, I'm changing my server. The IP will be the same, but for now it will be Tekkit. I will work on the other one to make it more enjoyable with permissions and ranks and such. Soon. Maybe. Idk yet
    let me guess, tekkit lite? :/
    Alexgogo12345
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

Post by Alexgogo12345 Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Server is back up...so locked I guess. Put your off-topic s*** in another forum post. Thanks!
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:34 pm

koopatroopa544 wrote:
    Ew, who plays Tekkit Lite?
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Should probably unlock this.
    It has happened again. Except this time, we had a visit from a guest claiming to be Doki, So I'm assuming he ddossed us again T_T
    cranewb
    cranewb

Post by cranewb Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Farquor wrote:Should probably unlock this.
    It has happened again. Except this time, we had a visit from a guest claiming to be Doki, So I'm assuming he ddossed us again T_T
    I was on line with you when he said it. i took a screen shot of it just in case. i can post it if someone tells me how if you guys need it for anything Razz
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Farquor wrote:
    koopatroopa544 wrote:
    Ew, who plays Tekkit Lite?
    Wait is it tekkit classic? Surprised
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:27 am

If Zido is finally over the attack of ddos, it will be. If this keeps happening, I may have to stay bukkit
    ReDiiMonkee
    ReDiiMonkee

Post by ReDiiMonkee Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:21 am

And, ITS DOWN AGAIN!
    PZH145
    PZH145
    Moderator+

Post by PZH145 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:57 am

hey could you post the picture? the suspicious guest
    cranewb
    cranewb

Post by cranewb Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:52 am

PZH145 wrote:hey could you post the picture? the suspicious guest
    Talking about my picture? 

(i will post it just need to know how to)Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:42 am